• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

@DMUA: The computer displays a google doc

The man's body comes back together, slightly singed from the molotov.

"Come on man no need to be so violent about this."

I simply stick a C4 onto the computer, walk away, then blow it up

"This isn't very public. Also your plans aren't good. Try this on for size."

I hand him the anarchist's cookbook [which is secretly just a mundane cookbook] and get on my way

The man grabs the book.

He then pulls out his phone, dialing a number. "Hey Tommy, come here." He says.

"Please come back, I was told that I was supposed to delay you long enough so that when the planet blows up you'd still be on it."

"Yeah, destroy Earth cause there's been an upper decision that chaos can't be harvested from this planet due to all the dudes killing the destroyers. Nobody wants to do crazy stuff anymore."

Christian Higdon said:
"Who cares? That's not really a good excuse to destroy everything!"
"Yeah, but then you get a bit of chaos at the end, that's enough to slightly make up for it."

"... Are you sure that we aren't just perpetuating the cycle of chaos here? I mean I almost nuked the atmosphere one time then had an angry sword yell at me."

"Yeah, but it's kinda hard to get the same effect when you stop the rest of the acts on that level."

"Right... so... how are you going to blow up the planet, exactly?"

"..."

I look around the planet for a guy called tommy

''ughh... how many people named tommy that want to nuke something with a giant planet boomy thing''

ughhhhhh...

Hokuto them one by one so they fall unconscious

They're all unconscious, but the last one was in a room with a big red button that had already been pressed down.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Crap, I'm not good at unpressing buttons

I fly over to David

"I need a button unpressed and I don't think anyone other then you can do it."

Back