• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

Overlord775 said:
@WHY
"Hello, i'm Kaira, nice to meet you"

@Christian

Kaira give you a hug to try calming you down

"Let's not talk about that challenge, let's talk about what you would like to do."
"TAKE OVER THE WOR-I mean, maybe just stay here and think..."

[That's bfr. Sealing is the ability to trap something somewhere without the ability to move, use powers, etc.]

[Shut]

Hl3 or bust said:
a man with a very large collection of swords enters japan
He encounters Weeabo.

"Nē, sutekina korekushon. Kore mo motte kudasai. (hey dude, nice collection. Have this one too.)" Weeabo says in broken japonese and gives him Trunks sword with High 4-C power on it.

he seemingly creates many clones out of nowhere, and they all charge me. While i am able to easily dodge their attacks, the swings seemingly sit in the air for a moment after the sword is swung, creating a nigh-impenitrable latice of slashes

EDIT: AZ ice hits one of the clones, instantly freezing it solid

"Alright. I'll take your sealing"

[You're going to need to give me an indepth explanation of how it works]

"And I'll bet my... the strength stats that I got from Adrian"

"A tie, neither of us gain or lose anything"

I draw up a chart

_______

__|__|__

__|__|__

__|__|__

"Shall we flip a coin to see who goes first?" I grin.

"You know what, we can get stuff later. I have places to be."

I D4C out.

[Sorry, I may be a bit busy for a while]

the man continues to create clones, with the slashes lingering longer and longer, although it's almost entirely countered when i simply push him away with my Tenseigan

[And now I have sealing because the bet was made and you left ovo]

[Just kidding, I didn't use the skill to formally start the bet]

"Oh"

I tear up the paper.

"Pity"

Monarch Laciel said:
[And now I have sealing because the bet was made and you left ovo]

[Just kidding, I didn't use the skill to formally start the bet.]
[He never accepted your wager anyway you couldn't start the skill.]

the man and all of his clones suddenly change their current sword with one made of a large black rock, and use the momentum of the swings to throw themselves at me and Walter

I transmute a clone dangerously close to hitting me and attract the pill into my mouth

suddenly, a massive forest of sharpened bambu stalks erupts from the ground beneath the clones, impaling most of them, and even as their wounds rapidly and jerkily close, the sheer height and number of stalks makes it almost impossible for them to reach me

one of the clones manages to get off some kind of fire attack, which destroys a large chunk of the bambu forest, although another transmutation and attraction fixes that as the bambu forest continues to grow at an accelerating rate

[@Hl3 Yes. Was taking a B A T H tho.]

I try to destroy the florest by making a light explosion from the Keyblade.

most of the forest and many clones are destroyed by the blast, although they're both quickly recreated, but the clones begin to destroy large chunks of the forest from a distence, although this is fixed when they're impaled by massive swords made of ice that appear out of the ground

the change in gravity affects them for a second before seemingly being nullified, as one clone wearing gold armor with a demon mask and a large, black sword with white markings charges Walter

meanwhile, the forest of Bambu and ice blades become effectively impossible to escape from, as the main man seems to have been caught inside of it

Back