• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

[Let me just...]

Even though in middle of all chaos, i managed to dodge something that looks like a soundwave. It doesn't look health. A bright flash of light happens and the wave is gone. [Finally used the power null.]

"You know! That a-hole called Satan that manifested me in Hell...FOR NO GOOD REASON!" He was really mad now.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Let me just...]

Even though in middle of all chaos, i managed to dodge something that looks like a soundwave. It doesn't look health. A bright flash of light happens and the wave is gone. [Finally used the power null.]

"Are you...Nevermind. Theres this place, it has fire, magma, this hot and red rock that's half the landscape-I COULD SHOW IT TO YOU!" He said.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch Laciel said:
[All Kikai attacks do that, they are death]
[the point is that it doesn't spread like you say it does]
[They warp space to make evasion useless]
[I've just interpreted that as appearing to spread]
[that's not spreading, that's just basically appearing inside the target]

[ok

so it killed a few clones then disappeared via not targetting them/aiming for them

no spreading "phenomena of death"]

Omni takes over my account.

Omni then erases the though of Satan being stronger than him from all timelines, since that's silly.

"Oh..."

I look down in sadness. Looks like those guys really will stay dead. I could never beat someone stronger than Omni. Wait a second...staying dead...Omni...that's it! I just have to get powers from Omni that let me bring back the dead!

I perk my head back up and look at Kabus. "Thanks a lot, now I know what I need to do in order to atone."

"YOU WISH! THAT JERK'S THE REASON I DESTROYED AMERICA AND ALSO WHY I WAS BANISHED! YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE!"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Omni takes over my account.

Omni then erases the though of Satan being stronger than him from all timelines, since that's silly.
[BAHAHAHA! YOU, SIR, ARE FUNNY!]

"Wait, I'm not going to fight him that would be suicide. I'm just going to try and help fix America. I've been moping around thinking about how I need to stop their killer but that's not going to help those who are already dead. I've decided to protect those who are alive and trying to live. Wait here, I'm going to get something as a gift for helping me clear my head."

I travel to another universe and then come back with a tree.

"You can eat this."

[Destroying america is like a 6-A feat... and your supposed to be stronger then someone with 1-A hax feats?]

"Thanks. WHEN I GET BACK TO HAVING POWER, I'LL F**KING KILL YOU, SATAN! YOU LAZY SON OF A-....Was that too much?"

"He, oh, I dunno, pushed me into lava, stabbed me in the neck, choked me, tossed me around, ate me up, and crushed me. You know, normal!" He was mad, but had to keep a good demeanor.

Back