• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

[radiation wouldn't affect me anyways kek]

After getting to the top of a large hill, i see a large mansion in the distence

like, around 100 kilometers away

i quickly run over to the mansion, and enact a 10 minute long comedy routine of me trying to fit myself in the door frame with my wings, horns and the fact that i'm like 10 feet tall on my own not just breaking a hole through the frame

"Son, please, stop......."

"Mom, no! Mom! Mom!! No!!!"

The kid, crying over her mother as he strangle her with his own hands in the middle of the country, almost entirely obliterated. He and her mother is watched by Velvet, as she watches them with a wicked smile. In span of minutes, many tragedies are formed by this mad woman, almost no Chinese left in this world.

Velvet approached the kid. The kid looked at her, crying. She used napkin to clean his face and hugged him.

"It will be alright. It will be. Live. That's wish of your mom, trust me."

She said, comforting him. And the thing is, it worked. The boy has calmed, with hope on his face. Believing that he will live and continue forward for her own mother.

And he gets obliterated. As if every atoms of his were obliterated. At the last moment of his life, he felt. A true despair. A glimpse of hope at your grasp, then taken away in an instant. Velvet saw the expression, the terror.

"Kukuku. Hahaha. HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back