• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

I fly around the planet a few times to find some others.

They're fighting some guy with lots of swords and clones

I fly into the ground, then fly out of the ground beneath one and use Something Drastic

Monarch Laciel said:
I fly around the planet a few times to find some others.

They're fighting some guy with lots of swords and clones

I fly into the ground, then fly out of the ground beneath one and use Something Drastic
[Is this for me and Hl3?]

@Hl3

He gets close enough for me to use Lethal Frame, which bypasses resistence to time stop, and i try to slash at him thousands of times.

the clone is shredded by the attacks, but after the time stop ends, he's simply pieced back together and swings at Walter hard and fast enough to create afterimages

Just before the attack hits i manage to get out of the way by warping through space and using two spells, one which creates fear and one that puts him to sleep.

As the clone that Walter attacks is incapacitated by his spells, the clones apparently begin to get serious

the ground is destroyed by many, massive bursts of water and sand than come from beneath it, as swords made of earth, ice and light fly through the air at incredible speeds, although most of the blades, water and sand are reflected by my Tenseigan

I make a portal that goes to another Galaxy appear and throw the sleeping clone there.

I use Reflega to try to reflect the attacks.

while the rest of the attacks are reflected, a mass of purple scythes appear out of the smoke and charge at us, again reflected by my Tenseigan, before i just decide to transmute all the clones i can find, the attacks that hadn't been returned yet destroying many of the pills

[Wat when did they null something drastic, and how did they null something that was making no sound and came out of the ground below them]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Wat when did they null something drastic, and how did they null something that was making no sound and came out of the ground below them]
[1: they saw it boi

2: they divided it;s area to basically nothing and eventually divided it's growth by a negative number, making it get smaller over time]

some leftover smoke forms into "I dunno really." as i find 2 pills and eat them

[in case someone gets mad about me copying this much, i've only managed to copy Matt's attacks via the RNG]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Yeah, as in make more of it]
[Not multiply it by 0 or a negative number]
[he multiplied himself

even if they didn't multiply SD by a negative number, they made it smaller than a planck length by several orders of magnitude]

[Or by a fraction you numpty]

[His power is multiplication and Duplication, that alone should tell you its about making more of things, not less]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Or by a fraction you numpty]
[His power is multiplication and Duplication, that alone should tell you its about making more of things, not less]
[shit, thought that said division

fml

well, that wouldn't have changed the outcome]

Back