• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

Yobobojojo said:
Omni uses retcon on Adrian, rewriting him out of existence on a outerversal level
[NO, NO GODDAMIT, BULLSHIT, your pulling a ******* an @ProfessorLord]

"Really man? I'm a fourth wall ghost, can't **** with those! Then again... I can't do shit soo...."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
The clock ticks...
It's stops at Just.

Swathing doesn't come back.
[Le Bullshit, how the **** do I warrant a Just Death?]
[The just death comes from people who deserve to die.

And i would say: Trying to terraform Mars and throw it in another solar system and causing a massive tornado that went to space just to get everyone's attention should count by Homestuck standards]

{I didn't harm anyone! I was annoying but I wasn't a dick!]

I think for a second.

"I'm not a fan of luck based games. What do you say about... tic tac toe?"

[Homestuck doesn't care if you hurt anyone.

Also you broke the rules so many times it's not even funny. I can't even count the ammount of times you used powers you didn't have.]

[Sure but how the hell does being mildly annoying warrant a just death? I swear y'all metagaming cuz yall just hate me IRL]

[Mah dude

You broke all the rules]

Blahblah9755 said:
[If you'reup against a skilled opponent it's literally impossible to win a game of tic tac toe unless they spontaneously forget how to play well or something happens to them.]
[I can be so lucky that I make all the moves a skilled player would, just by randomly choosing spots]

[this is why this honestly needs to stop before Reggy becomes the inevitable fusion that would've been used against him, but is now just him]

[@Monarch I know, but you can't win against a good enough player, regardless of luck. You can only draw.]

I go back to the orphanage, I had enough sake, about enough to fill a skyscraper. I don't appear to be drunk.

Meanwhile, Seismography centers nearby begin picking up magnitude 1.5 to 2.5 earthquakes every time Odd takes a step. He was slightly tipsy.

Back