• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

Yobobojojo said:
To Whom It May Concern,

I, Omni, heave decided to organize a competition of multiple beings who have been granted power from across the worlds they have been scattered to. These will be the strongest of each world, and unlike my previous tests, will be completely optional, and can be declined. These letters have been sent to those who are both strong and hold great authority on their world. The majority of these people must accept for this to join. If you desire to join, merely sign your name on the letter.

Signed, Omni

[You guys are free to decide if strongest means our group or any important NPC's and our group]

I fly back to Vegas, go to the Mayor's office, and make a bet with him (at gun point).

The bet is simple.

He will follow my orders.

The losing condition is that he does not follow one of my orders.

What he will give me if he fails is also simple.

His life.

Monarch Laciel said:
I fly back to Vegas, go to the Mayor's office, and make a bet with him (at gun point).

The bet is simple.

He will follow my orders.

The losing condition is that he does not follow one of my orders.

What he will give me if he fails is also simple.

His life.
[Doesn't that mean you and the mayor now have a creepy green imp following you around? Also, don't you need to give a lose condition and a wager?]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Doesn't that mean you and the mayor now have a creepy green imp following you around? Also, don't you need to give a lose condition and a wager?]
[Creepy imp guy just makes sure no one cheats, which in this case isn't necessary because the moment he doesn't follow my order, he dies]

[And technically, no. The betting skill doesn't require both players to wager something/ It's just. You know. Most people wouldn't take the bet if there isn't something in it for them]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I'm High 4-C and MFTL+ now and Adrian (Swathing) died of extreme alcohol poisoning]
[I see. Is Stand coming back to this RP with a new character since his PC also died?]

[After that my character change into a very different one and I gave up my control on the Netherlands and Belgium. Swathing died and Stand died too. Everyone got a letter from Omni]

Yobobojojo wrote: To Whom It May Concern,

I, Omni, heave decided to organize a competition of multiple beings who have been granted power from across the worlds they have been scattered to. These will be the strongest of each world, and unlike my previous tests, will be completely optional, and can be declined. These letters have been sent to those who are both strong and hold great authority on their world. The majority of these people must accept for this to join. If you desire to join, merely sign your name on the letter.

Signed, Omni

[You guys are free to decide if strongest means our group or any important NPC's and our group]

RRTheEndMan said:
[Who accepted?]
[Me, Yobo, Crimson, Overlord, Psycho, Dragon, HI3, Tor and Rein who is now shiro. Blah hasn't decided and Monarch and Christian are not going. The rest hasn't seen the letter yet]

"Well I thought I'd check in on you after that whole ordeal in Taiwan. I also came to tell you that I'm no longer part of the NBE and that the Netherlands and Belgium aren't under my control anymore. I am however still your friend!"

"That's great. Who controls the Benelux now?" [I've got to eat so it's better if you go away with an excuse if you don't want to get trapped]

"I'm bored and I don't feel like finding that Kaiju yet....... Let's kill some people then. How about China? That has a lot of people."

She flew to China for some sweet killing spree.

Melvin turn off Fantasy Nature and starts traveling around

Meanwhile

Smol Mothra has finally returned

"Hi dad"

He says to Kabus with his smol cute voice

Back