• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Now that's just overkill. I do resist cold tho]
[My character is paranoid. Also, do you resist AZ levels of cold?]

[not AZ, but it should be less harmful to me than to most]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
After he is put to sleep i try to freeze him at Absolute Zero level.
[I wasted a sealing on him so he's in the Duat]

I bring him back from the Duat and use a binding spell to summon a strong rope around him. "Is his soul corrupted? He told me he wasn't prone to Killing..."

I get close to Whyr and say.

"It seems his heart is filled with gigantic amounts of Darkness. I would guess he is corrupted."

WHYNAUT said:
[My multilayered barrier that uses dimensional gaps to create an absolute defense. It's always active]
[You better be happy my character isn't a asshole, because i could null that ovo.]

RRTheEndMan said:
WHYNAUT said:
[My multilayered barrier that uses dimensional gaps to create an absolute defense. It's always active]
[Absolute Defense is banned by default, read the meta's OP]
[It's not a literal absolute defense tho. That's just the description]

As im flying I see the ocean and head down.

This isnt Germany? Where da **** am I?

(Im now in Taiwan)

Confused and drunk I start wandering around.

"That's great. Now if you would exuse me, I've got to deal with New Russia. I bet that Douglas isn't good with it too, but due to time zones he's likely sleepig now"

[I will be back in an hour I think. You guys are lucky I totally forgot I have very powerful illusion ovo]

"Oh, I think... Those of Mario? Also you should be ready for an eventual New Russian attack Xavier." I duat travel to the ocean base. Now that whyr's away I make technology normal. I make my troops patrol the borders with NR.

Back