• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

WHYNAUT said:
I slow down movement around me to the point that there is no movement at all. I absorb the lightningbolt and use space time manipulation to teleport to the edge of the city. [Or is that not possible under the ffect from green soul?]
[Who are your characters again? And what is that "slow down movement" stuff?]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
WHYNAUT said:
I slow down movement around me to the point that there is no movement at all. I absorb the lightningbolt and use space time manipulation to teleport to the edge of the city. [Or is that not possible under the ffect from green soul?]
[Who are your characters again? And what is that "slow down movement" stuff?]
[Ultron (EHM), Icarax and Benimaru. Icarax can slow down movement to the point that there is no movement]

WHYNAUT said:
I slow down movement around me to the point that there is no movement at all. I absorb the lightningbolt and use space time manipulation to teleport to the edge of the city. [Or is that not possible under the effect from green soul?
[@HI3^]

Overlord775 said:
I am not affected thanks to Fantasy Nature's effect, so i teleport between the dragon and my friends.

I then charge a Shadow Ball and trow it at the dragon

[BTW Dusknoir's attacks are elevated to high 4-C and i have AP advantage over you]
[Tell me the outcome of dragon vs Shadow Ball]

"This attack that traps my soul is quite formidable", I mumble.

[Is there any way to undo the green soul attack?]

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
I am not affected thanks to Fantasy Nature's effect, so i teleport between the dragon and my friends.

I then charge a Shadow Ball and trow it at the dragon

[BTW Dusknoir's attacks are elevated to high 4-C and i have AP advantage over you]
[Since I used Turn null my AP should have been boosted, but I don't know how much more AP you have, but shadow ball is created with darkness right? I resist darkness manipulation]

[Srry if I miss things. Being attacked by everyone makes it hard to keep up.

I already teleported away RR and it isn't time manipulation it just manipulates movement]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Does your movement manip affect energy-beings?]
[Since multiple characters that are inferior to Icarax are energy based and since all the Makuta like Icarax are energy/soul based it probably does]

She's bored and hears of what's happening in Taiwan. She doesn't care. She has no viable enemy there regardless, so why even trying?

WHYNAUT said:
Overlord775 said:
[Since I used Turn null my AP should have been boosted, but I don't know how much more AP you have, but shadow ball is created with darkness right? I resist darkness manipulation]
[That resistence come from the ultimate skill, which you don't have, so you don't resist it.

also i scale to being > a being who can casually move 2 large stars

Also also i was aiming at the dragon, not you]

Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
Overlord775 said:
[That resistence come from the ultimate skill, which you don't have, so you don't resist it.
also i scale to being > a being who can casually move 2 large stars

Also also i was aiming at the dragon, not you]
[I teleported away so it doesn't really matter. I forgot that it was part of the ultimate skill, but I still should have superior darkness manipulation to you so I should be able to atleast weaken the shadow ball]

"Well, it seems evident that we won't be able to take Whyr down on our own. Keep him buisy!" I Duat Travel to Great Britain to start making up a plan.

Back