• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

I open a portal that absorbs the Hellfire and warp through space, reaching Whyr and try slashing at him with my Keyblade.

This is a losing game. This isn't even what I had in mind. I tell myself.

I suddenly turn on Whyr and unleash a barrage of punches on him.

I use Reflega, blocking the heat vision and use Lethal Frame, stoping time (Which bypasses resistence) and slash at Whyr multiple times.

My body has multiple cuts in it too.

I teleport back to Nora and use demon lord's ambition driving her mad and then she faints. [not dead]

WHYNAUT said:

I teleport back to Nora and use demon lord's ambition driving her mad and then she faints. [not dead]
[Action forcing]

I destroy all the stuff Whyr controls that I can destroy without damaging the world. Then I turn invisible and go to Taiwan again.

Yobobojojo said:
WHYNAUT said:

[Action forcing]
[Woops. It's true tho. I didn't see resistance to empathic manipulation on her profiles]

WHYNAUT said:

[You TP'd while I was charging though, which means that you just got impaled by the spears]

RRTheEndMan said:
I destroy all the stuff Whyr controls that I can destroy without damaging the world. Then I turn invisible and go to Taiwan again.
[After all my hard work too...]

ExodusNexus said:
WHYNAUT said:

[You TP'd while I was charging though, which means that you just got impaled by the spears]
[I don't have to tp in front of you]

[Srry for not being specific. There's just alot happening.

What kind of attack is Mean look, like what ability is used in that attack]

I fall asleep.

WHYNAUT said:
[ Mean Look: Dusknoir fixes a dark, arresting look at the opponent, freezing their actions on the spot and preventing further escape. Even abilities like teleportation are ineffectual. ]

Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
[ Mean Look: Dusknoir fixes a dark, arresting look at the opponent, freezing their actions on the spot and preventing further escape. Even abilities like teleportation are ineffectual. ]
[I know that, but does it use empathic manipulation or mind manipulation for example?]

[Now that's just overkill. I do resist cold tho]

[My character is paranoid. Also, do you resist AZ levels of cold?]

[Anyone who can read minds could see that I turned evil, but whether you do that or not is up to you guys]

Back