• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

[got my phone back, still in school]

I chug like, two more bottles of Sake. I'm starting to get blackyoity an shit, but I AINT gonna let some peep with absolute luck ruin my dream of making Dianakko CANON.i mean sure make women muscular, but CANON DIANAKKO

"Urdjdjdkdnkd move dooddo wiht bapsolute lcuk"

[Not much. They're killing Stand and I, Italy, Iran and Greece formed an alliance to defend ourselves from New Russia, while austria didn't accept. I also took all your tech]

[When will I be freed?]

I take a look at my surroundings and I begin thinking about what i should do next.

I chug give bottles,I feel like im gonna die, but Le willpower

"LITTLE WICTH ACADMEIA GNONNA GTE A SEASON TWO GOFGAMMOT" I SAY, vomit welling up in the back of my throat, I swallow it down

"You don't have a way to know for sure as far as I'm aware. You could just have your friends ready to fight me"

I look at Melvin.

What do I do? If I attack them I'll be stuck here, but if I don't then he will purify me!

Back