• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

Kaira comes back from hunting, holding a whale on back.

"I'm back Kabus"

She says as she toward him

[Also just to remind everyone, this is how Kaira looks

Godzilla as a waifu

]

I suddenly realize I feel far stronger and faster, along with being a few feet taller and my horns and wings getting even larger

Some smoke comes out of my hand and forms into "Hello, who would you guys be?"

WHYNAUT said:
[how does the type 6 work? That's basically the only part that could be troublesome]
[It's via hell bat creatures, so, unless you intend to fight her in hell, she can't use it]

Overlord775 said:
WHYNAUT said:
[how does the type 6 work? That's basically the only part that could be troublesome]
[It's via hell bat thingys, so unless you intend to fight her in hell she can't use it]
[I'm not going to kill her anyway since Kabus likes her. Although maybe I will since i've turned evil]

[Ovelord, you know you're the "newcomer" in this bar, not Swathing, right?]

I look at the group, I didn't realize they were all old enough to drink, it's hard to tell the age of people in this world.

Overlord775 said:
[I will just purify your soul if i dicover that you turned evil ]
[Me evil self probably won't let that just happen and I have soul manipulation resistance. The effect can however be reversed with powerful enough mind/empathic manipulaiton too]

Standuser081 said:
[Well, I'm back]
"This isn't how I expected it to happen but okay."
A wide grin appears on ym face.

"Alright! Since you came to me you may decide the first thing we will do."

[guys can I create an NPC (not allied with any PC) that fights with a sword and can only be defeated in duel? Sort of like a Kharn but less skilled and haxless?]

Bored, drunk and walking around I grab some ancient babylonian alcohol and start drinking again.

"Hehehe"

"We'll begin at Taiwan. That country will be easily crushed"

[Btw who is your third character again?]

RRTheEndMan said:
[guys can I create an NPC (not allied with any PC) that fights with a sword and can only be defeated in duel? Sort of like a Kharn but less skilled and haxless?]
[Sure. I'll glady show him who is the better sword fighter]

Back