• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

"Other than feeling actually powerful for once, I seem to have gotten fusionism. Still can't run though."

I meet with the presidents of Italy, Austria, Greece and Iran to create a military alliance in response to New Russian expansionism. The statue doesn't care since she can only be defeated in a duel.

"I had given you a second chance to redeem yourself, but it seems that you're unredemable, as soon as i lost track of you continued to mass murder.

So i'm going to send you hell with a one way only ticket."

I say to Steven with a terrifing tone of voice.

Overlord775 said:
"I had given you a second chance to redeem yourself, but it seems that you're unredemable, as soon as i lost track of you continued to mass murder.

So i'm going to send you hell with a one way only ticket."

I say to Steven with a terrifing tone of voice.
I summon a darkness Keyblade. "Can i separate his body and soul?"

Overlord775 said:
Kaira comes back from hunting, holding a whale on back.
"I'm back Kabus"

She says as she looks toward him

[Also just to remind everyone, this is how Kaira looks

Godzilla as a waifu

]
[@Christian ^ ]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Taiwan. You got drunk. Were the drinks any good?"
"Yeah, I drank with a bunch of Russian Vikings and some stuff from Babylon. Also I think I own part of Russia now."

Standuser081 said:
"In my defense, he forced me."
"Ahah AHAHAHAHAH, do you really think we are that dumb ? You aren't fooling us.

"Michael, Walter, he can still attack, we must end him quickly"

I say as i point my gun at him and shoot a Black Hole bullet.

"Ahah AHAHAHAHAH, do you really think we are that dumb ? You aren't fooling us.

"Michael, Walter, he can still attack, we must end him quickly"

I say as i point my gun at him and shoot a Black Hole bullet.

I dodge the bullet and activate Heavy Weather.

Back