• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

Hl3 or bust said:
I immediatly slice up all the creatures and fire a blast of hellfire into the portal.
More creatures begin to appear at an exponential rate as the hellfire simply enters the portsl and immediately dissipates
I use spatial manipulation to close the portal. [If that's not possible then I spread hell fire around it]

I get up still drunk,

"I-I think I... forgots someting in Russia... I should go back"

I then fly back to Russia.

I am unaffected by the time freeze.

[Does it only freeze me or time in general?]

[Just you]

"Well, that's not good."

I spam Spears directly at your soul.

I immediatly slice up all the creatures and fire a blast of hellfire into the portal. More creatures begin to appear at an exponential rate as the hellfire simply enters the portsl and immediately dissipates
I use spatial manipulation to close the portal. [If that's not possible then I spread hell fire around it]

While the portal is momentarily closed, before it re opens as video particles and the portal rapidly surround the man

I slow down the movement of all those around me [This is not time manipulation] and I create a gigantic dragon from chaos maggic and shoot it at Walter, Nora and Micheal. [This attack is able to kill stands so be careful Yobo]

I quickly reappear, having the first man in a head lock, quickly grabbing concrete powers and impaling him with concrete appears from my body

WHYNAUT said:
I slow down the movement of all those around me [This is not time manipulation] and I create a gigantic dragon from chaos maggic and shoot it at Walter, Nora and Micheal. [This attack is able to kill stands so be careful Yobo]
[@HI3^]

WHYNAUT said:
I am not affected thanks to Fantasy Nature's effect, so i teleport between the dragon and my friends.

I then charge a Shadow Ball and trow it at the dragon

[BTW Dusknoir's attacks are elevated to high 4-C and i have AP advantage over you]

I slow down movement around me to the point that there is no movement at all. I absorb the lightningbolt and use space time manipulation to teleport to the edge of the city. [Or is that not possible under the effect from green soul?]

As I reach the fire I notice its really a destroyed city,

"... Huh, w-what happened her" I say as I stumble and almost fall.

Back