• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

"Also, frankly, I find this destruction of civilian lives useless and damaging to the reputation of the Empire. I thought to be very clear about not mass murdering anyone when possible"

RRTheEndMan said:
[Isn't this plot hax?]
I hear about what's happening in Taiwan through an embassy that thinks I'm the cause of it since it's my second-in-command who's making the mess, apologize and go there "Whyr, I thought we agreed to not invade countries anymore and expand through diplomacy!"
"Hey Ripo! Can you help me out! We're going to rule this world and slaughter all our enemies!"

WHYNAUT said:
"Tsk"

I start regenerating my arm.

I charge at you with my katana and start slicing at you.
I create an srmor of concrete around myself, mostly blocking the slices as i fire many shards at you from close range, along with making them appear inside of you again, in an attempt to petrify you

Overlord775 said:
I was not affected by edgy guy's explosion thanks to Fantasy Nature, so i get up in the sky and start spamming a danmaku made up of ofuda, sealing needles, and spirit energy orbs; much of which homes in on target, towards Moichi Ma
[ ^ ]

RRTheEndMan said:
"Also, frankly, I find this destruction of civilian lives useless and damaging to the reputation of the Empire. I thought to be very clear about not mass murdering anyone when possible"
[^]

"HAHAHAHA!"

I jump away onto a large pile of rubble.

"Turn null!"

Powerful chaotic magic starts flowing through me.

Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
"Tsk"

I start regenerating my arm.

I charge at you with my katana and start slicing at you.
I create an srmor of concrete around myself, mostly blocking the slices as i fire many shards at you from close range, along with making them appear inside of you again, in an attempt to petrify you
I teleported away before you could do it.

[@RR my PC simply ignored that remark]

Spider Kaiju said:
[So I'm being ignored or something? Or are you just fighting for now, and then going to leave?]
[We're just fighting now. Those wishes still sound a little op if you can simply wish something and it happens]

[We're just fighting now. Those wishes still sound a little op if you can simply wish something and it happens]

[The wishes are just 5-B level magic.]

Hl3 or bust said:
I quickly grab video powers from a nearby TV and seemgly dissipate into particles
I'm still aware of where you are, but I turn my attention to Melvin.

I keep ignoring Ripo.

[Alright. So Taiwan is being attacked by Whyr and Stand, while Overlord and Hl3 fight them?

I will sent my own character, because Sunrise and Weeabo would probably kill a lot of people.]

"Uh, it seems Taiwan needs help, so we can continue this latter."

I fly to Taiwan.

Suddenly, many different creatures made of colored triangles appear out of nowhere and charge the first man as a nearby TV becomes a form of portal of sorts

Hl3 or bust said:
Suddenly, many different creatures made of colored triangles appear out of nowhere and charge the first man as a nearby TV becomes a form of portal of sorts
I immediatly slice up all the creatures and fire a blast of hellfire into the portal.

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
I was not affected by edgy guy's explosion thanks to Fantasy Nature, so i get up in the sky and start spamming a danmaku made up of ofuda, sealing needles, and spirit energy orbs; much of which homes in on target, towards Moichi Ma
[ ^ ]
[@Stand I'm attacking you]

Ripo's magic doesn't work on me as I only have positive feeling at the moment. I'm enjoying the fight to the fullest.

"This is fun!"

I immediatly slice up all the creatures and fire a blast of hellfire into the portal.

More creatures begin to appear at an exponential rate as the hellfire simply enters the portsl and immediately dissipates

Back