• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

Spider Kaiju said:
((Who's in Taiwan? Who's trying to take it over?))
[I accidentally turned evil and now I'm attacking Taiwan with Stand. Overlord and HI3 are fighting us currently]

[This is the effect of Fantasy Nature

Intangibility (By floating above existence, she becomes effectively untouchable, so most attacks simply pass through where she appears to be harmlessly) ]

Noticing the destruction and invasion of Taiwan, I sigh. . . "I wish he would leave Taiwan alone." Suddenly the wish activates, there's a tremendous thunder and lightning heard throughout the sky.

Attempting to change his mind::

Overlord775 said:
[This is the effect of Fantasy Nature
Intangibility (By floating above existence, she becomes effectively untouchable, so most attacks simply pass through where she appears to be harmlessly) ]
[I have no physical interaction that works on souls and stuff and I can even kill concepts, but I'm not sure whether I would be able to hit you]

Hl3 or bust said:
I repulse the wind back at the man while continuing to fire large smoke blasts
Annoyed I use my sword to completely reflect the smoke attacks back at the demon.

Spider Kaiju said:
Noticing the destruction and invasion of Taiwan, I sigh. . .
"I wish he would leave Taiwan alone." Suddenly the wish activates, there's a tremendous thunder and lightning heard throughout the sky.

[So what exactly did you do?]

I easily dodge the reflected blasts as i regain concrete powers and cause many shards to appear inside his arms, which should cripple them as the concrete fuses to the inside of them

[So what exactly did you do?]

[Xenlon's power is to perform powerful magic through wishing. I wished that you would leave Taiwan alone]

I quickly turn into fire which causes the concrete shards to fall on the ground without harming me.

I look at the demon and I fire black lightning at him.

Spider Kaiju said:
Noticing the destruction and invasion of Taiwan, I sigh. . .
"I wish he would leave Taiwan alone." Suddenly the wish activates, there's a tremendous thunder and lightning heard throughout the sky.

[How would you know that WHY is attacking Taiwan ?]

[I just used speed steal on you and you can't even react to me]

[I have >1-10 million c reactions boi, and only >1 c movements]

[Except I have 87 quadrillion c movements boi]

WHYNAUT said:
I quickly turn into fire which causes the concrete shards to fall on the ground without harming me.

[No, the shards literally appear inside of you, i didnt i fire them]

Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:

[No, the shards literally appear inside of you, i didnt i fire them]
[I know. And I truned into fire because of which they couldn't fuse with me]

[@Stand im actually a good but faster than that due to chakra edible transformations, but not fast enough to see you kek]

[America's satellites are all back]

[You mean the satellites over which I have complete control?]

[No you don't. Xenlon granted the child's wish that he had his country back. Meaning the satellites and everything are back in American control.]

Hl3 or bust said:
[@Stand im actually a good but faster than that due to chakra edible transformations, but not fast enough to see you kek]
[Meaning you couldn't react to me and you just had your speed stolen.]

Spider Kaiju said:
[America's satellites are all back] [You mean the satellites over which I have complete control?]
[No you don't. Xenlon granted the child's wish that he had his country back. Meaning the satellites and everything are back in American control.]

[So Xenlon can make it so the satellites can't be hacked again?]

[How would you know that WHY is attacking Taiwan ?][America's satellites are all back] [You mean the satellites over which I have complete control?]

[So Xenlon can make it so the satellites can't be hacked again?]

[Yes]

Hl3 or bust said:
I manage dodge the black lightning as i stab at the man with the spear, aiming the prongs for his eyes
I dodge by simply budging my head aside and smile.

I grab you arm and start super heating it.

[Isn't this plot hax?] I hear about what's happening in Taiwan through an embassy that thinks I'm the cause of it since it's my second-in-command who's making the mess, apologize and go there "Whyr, I thought we agreed to not invade countries anymore and expand through diplomacy!"

I was not affect by edgy guy's explosion thanks to Fatnasy Nature, so i get up in the sky and start spamming a danmaku made up of ofuda, sealing needles, and spirit energy orbs; much of which homes in on target, towards Moichi Man

Back