• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

[Can we continue with the Taiwan stuff?]

"And now we wait...."

It seems that after turning evil I also like fighting and rampaging alot more.

[Not that I know. You actually didn't miss much because almost an entire thread got retconned]

[IF IT GOT NUKED YOU COULD HAVE ******* TOLD ME HUH? Regardless it's not like everyone was dead, am I right? Just retcon the fighting part and make it so that the statue does everything on her own]

RRTheEndMan said:
[Not that I know. You actually didn't miss much because almost an entire thread got retconned]
[IF IT GOT NUKED YOU COULD HAVE ******* TOLD ME HUH? Regardless it's not like everyone was dead, am I right? Just retcon the fighting part and make it so that the statue does everything on her own]
[What?]

Hl3 or bust said:
I grab concrete powers from a destroyed road before firing many concrete shards at the man who was the robot
All of them get nullified by my barrier.

"Hohoho. Who do we have here?"

I stand up throwing my cape off of my arms.

I start flying around and see the destruction.

"Yeah, I should probably get Michael."

I fly over.

"Hey, Michael? The entire world just exploded in wars."

I immediatly teleport behind the demon and I try to drain his energy. I do receive energy fro him but he doesn't seem to tire.

Both of the men are thrown away from me at high speeds, as i stab at the first man with my 2-pronged spear, it seemingly hitting him despite the distence and his barriers

Hl3 or bust said:
Both of the men are thrown away from me at high speeds, as i stab at the first man with my 2-pronged spear, it seemingly hitting him despite the distence and his barriers
[I just used speed steal on you and you can't even react to me]

[I have >1-10 million c reactions boi, and only >1 c movements]

Hl3 or bust said:
[What kind of attack is it since it can bypass my barrier?]

I prepare to attack gain but I'm suddenly hit by future sight. It throws me off balance, but doesn't inflict any noticeable damage.

I decide to stop time so that I can take a better look at the situation.

Hl3 or bust said:
[I have >1-10 million c reactions boi, and only >1 c movements]
[by getting tough acceleration you don't get light speed reaction. It speeds up the reaction you already have which was less than lightspeed. You should still be able to react to us tho]

[I know, but your initial reaction speed wasn't light speed. You can still react to us]

[Im low-end FTL due to Delsin, but ok]

Back