• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 17

Overlord775 said:
I think they don't realize that they are a bar, with most other PCs around them
I wisper to the others

"Guys, i think we should kill them before they start rampaging"
[Who are you talking about?]

WHYNAUT said:
[Who are you talking about?]
[You are inside a bar alongside most other PCs.

Some of them are drunk, but they would be able to hear you shouting about going on a murder spree]

[You are inside a bar alongside most other PCs.

Some of them are drunk, but they would be able to hear you shouting about going on a murder spree]

[Uh, we were in his base in the Atlantic Ocean.]

[I want you guys to remember that Weeaboo and Mr. Sunshine are protecting the members of the sun alliance, which includes Taiwan, so you will have to fight them]

"Good"

I use one of weaponized satellites to incinerate the other half of the city with a beam that even people in Japa should be able to see.

Overlord775 said:
[I want you guys to remember that Weeaboo and Mr. Sunshine are protecting the members of the sun alliance, which includes Taiwan, so you will have to fight them]
[What are mister sunshine's powers?]

"Damn, I need to go for a refill. Heat beam takes the most outta me." I say as I fly over to the sun to regain my energy.

In Russia, Volgograd, A statue starts felling alive. "Very well. Time to make Russia great again". Its voice is incredibly loud, though not enough to harm the ear due to the distance from the ground. It also lowers less in loudness from a distance, allowing for it to be clearly heard throughout the Whole city. All the 20 supernatural beings of Volgograd try take take her down, but are instantly sliced in half. She dashes at unbelievable speeds towards Moscow, where the best swordsmen in Russia are being taken in the hope of taking her down [By the way, for defeatability purposes she shrinks to the size of the person she's fighting during duels, but retains her strenght]

Overlord775 said:
Kaira comes back from hunting, holding a whale on back.
"I'm back Kabus"

She says as she looks toward him

[Also just to remind everyone, this is how Kaira looks

Godzilla as a waifu

]
[@Christian ^]

"Alright alright alright"

I broadcast the destroyed city to the entirety of Taiwan.

"Taiwan is now ruled by me!"

After that I take down their internet and all their communication.

WHYNAUT said:
[Would Crimson be mad if I killed weeabo?]
[Yes, i think he would not like it. You know what, let's leave Crimson's NPCs out of this. Let's just say they had better things to do]

[INB4 Mace windu appears and says "Not. Yet."] The statue laughs "Pathetic. You think YOU can defeat ME? I AM RUSSIA! ALL OF YOUR ABILITY IS MINE!". The best fencers of the country lay on the ground, motionless. Putin is cornered prior to being released to keep being a puppet leader of the country. The statue then sends the russian army to invade all former Russian-controlled territory that wasn't already owned by Xavier (nobody wanna mess with Xavier). She easily kills every single superpowered person in those countries and invades them with the second strongest military on the planet. Mongolia is taken as an extra. "And now the world will recognize my POWER!"

[That was more a comment about tawain tbh]

I fire smoke blasts at all the surveillance equipment I can find, destroying them

RRTheEndMan said:
[INB4 Mace windu appears and says "Not. Yet."]
The statue laughs "Pathetic. You think YOU can defeat ME? I AM RUSSIA! ALL OF YOUR ABILITY IS MINE!". The best fencers of the country lay on the ground, motionless. Putin is cornered prior to being released to keep being a puppet leader of the country. The statue then sends the russian army to invade all former Russian-controlled territory that wasn't already owned by Xavier (nobody wanna mess with Xavier). She easily kills every single superpowered person in those countries and invades them with the second strongest military on the planet. Mongolia is taken as an extra. "And now the world will recognize my POWER!"
[But Russia was already destroyed, it was reduced to a wasteland filled with vikings]

Back