• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

I try to contact Azecard via the voice chat system ... i fail.

"Well, like i said earlier, i think we should make it either underground or on the moon. So which one do you think is the better option or do you have another idea on where to make the base ?"

I say to Shane

Grabbing the kid, i look for the others again, this time fiindimg 2 of them in North America

"This guy is missing like, all of his blood."

Overlord775 said:
I try to contact Azecard via the voice chat system ... i fail.
"Well, like i said earlier, i think we should make it either underground or on the moon. So which one do you think is the better option or do you have another idea on where to make the base ?"

I say to Shane
"Id say make it undeground"

After quickly learning more about my powers, i go back and ask Gianna via voice chat: "Hey, where are you?"

Hl3 or bust said:
Grabbing the kid, i look for the others again, this time fiindimg 2 of them in North America

"This guy is missing like, all of his blood."
I regain consciousness, well, autonomous control of my body anyway. Tears well up within my eyes

This isn't you, that dead unfeeling husk of flesh was you

This isn't You

You start bawling your eyes, grasping for the nearest to hug, like somebody would hug your worthless figure ruining ass

I n-n-nee-ed Gi-i-ianna

Like hell she'll put up with your shit. Why even both-

You teleport to the last place you recall her being, that of course being uh.... I don't ******* know? Not like you can telepathically contact her with your shit ass range.

You decide to head home, hopefully Mama ain't teaching a class you would simply HATE to bother her.

By the power of Luluco you head home and end up... In an allyway in Blytonbury

@Hl3

"Give him this"

I say as i grab a heath potion our of my inventory and give it to Hans

@Psycho

"Ok, good to know your opinion"

I say to Shane

@Crimson

"We are still in the same place we were before, just return here already ya weirdo magician"

I respond to Azacard via the voice chat, dou to having spotted him when he made the tables and the food.

"Alright im gonna go look for a place to make the base"

I then exit the dimension and start looking for suitable places.

You meander out of the alley, well, byeander you mean psychokinetically drag your bloodless body around like a puppet on metaphysical strings

People turn and glance at you, perturbed by the decrepit decay of your skin, the dishevelment of your muscles, and the flagrant lack of a left arm.

Y-y-you walk to a nearby cafe.

"Welcome to-"

"Give me a ******* latte"

"Sir i-"

"NOW" I say, pointing a charged PK Rocking to her face

"RIGHT AWAY SIR"

Torlikoff said:
Realizing that I am somewhat lost, I telepathically contact Felix, asking where the new base is.
As you do this, a corpse thats disturbing similar to you is thrown at you from behind

Torlikoff said:
[You planted a random corpse in the middle of Russia for me?]
[Nah, i just found you and changed a corpse to look like you before tossing it at you, and im trying to hide behind some nearby bushes as well]

[@Psycho i alredy kamui'ed us out of there]

@Crimson

"Yes, it was, also whould you prefer our base to be underground or on the moon or do you want to build it somwhere else ?"

I think i should scold him for setting up the whole dating thing, but it was quite enjoyable, so i'll let that be.

"I can hear you, you know." I say before stopping time, punching down really hard, and flying to the base I was told of and entering.

The shockwave breaks a few bones and knocks out more teeth, but i feel none of it

Having a general idea of where he's headed, i rapidly catch up to him through portals

[I know you're working with a shapeshifting guy, i don't like him either, and i kinda know where the base is, even though it's been moved]

[You know the general country, sure. But how do you know I was going to the base? From your perspective, I just disappeared.]

Back