• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

Y'know, I might be more mad about her attacking Remy and a little kid, but they got out safe so...meh. Also, her attack really seemed slow to me. I guess she's not a stand user.

"I sensed death, went to check it out, found an annoying kid and some girl, tried to kill them but they teleported away, and now I'm back"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Without a thought I use Ness and Lulucos powers in conjunction to return to Luna Nova's rooftop

i se-e-ens-sed an-n-n ev-vi-il pr-r-resen-nce. I'll t-t-tak-ke us-s-e b-back wh-h-hen its-s-s saf-fer. Or u f-find an alt route

I say telepathically
"What did you do!? Where are we?"

I don't know what's going on, but I'll just have to trust him for now.

Ok. By the way, I healed you a little bit using a staff. I hope that feels better.

This place isn't safe anymore so it's time for the good ole you know what.

I cover the house on the island and the elves, along with Rex in darkness and move them all to a different island. It's still in the same area, just a few kilometers away from the original spot. Luckily, the elves continue to work after they get put down. Rex walks up to me with a worried look on her face.

"Where did Remy go?"

I put a smile on my face to make it look like everything's alright. "Don't worry, I'm sure she's fine. She's just helping someone, I think."

i'm not able to find the man, and, in frustration, drop an MFTL High 6-C meteor on some large metal box i found just below sea-level

"What did you do!? Where are we?"

i sensed danger so I teleported us home, to blytonbury. Don't worry I'mma TP us to Canada right now. Then you can take me back to your home base I say, teleporting us to Canada in the main verse.

Yiu guys can take me to base from here please. And thank you for willing to risk yourselves to save my arse, it means loads to me I telepathically convey sincerely

Hl3 or bust said:
i'm not able to find the man, and, in frustration, drop an MFTL High 6-C meteor on some large metal box i found just below sea-level
[Firstly, that seems like metagaming. Secondly, I don't think you can summon meteorites that powerful or on command.]

"Okay. By the way, the person that tried to attack you disappeared right after you left and only appeared once the kid did. I guess she could track him somehow."

I use Blessing on the kid.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Okay. By the way, the person that tried to attack you disappeared right after you left and only appeared once the kid did. I guess she could track him somehow."

"That isn't good. We might have to expect meeting her again some time in the near future."

"That aside, the kid says he knows someone named Gianna, and that he can erase things from existance with his... stand?"

DragonEmperor23 said:

"I can speak, I can sing, I don't have a stutter anymore! Thank you, all of you! Anyway idk about that person, but if they're working with that vampire that I used to work for because of my subconscious desire to emulate the abuse I received at the hands of my biomum then... Yeah, we MAAAAY be in for a world of hurt... Unless we GTFO to my home verse. You two can meet my mum!"

To Remy:

"Yeah I know what that is, I'll brief you in on it in a few seconds."

To Kid:

"..."

"Wait, did you say vampire?"

I completely ignore the rest of what the kid said and focus on those words.

Using alchemy and magic, i make a guitar.

I start making some structures and start playing some songs.

DragonEmperor23 said:
To Remy:

"Yeah I know what that is, I'll brief you in on it in a few seconds."

To Kid:

"..."

"Wait, did you say vampire?"

I completely ignore the rest of what the kid said and focus on those words.
"Yeah, he reminded me of my biomum, and since I got myself this weird suffering complex I KINDA worked for him in hopes he would kill me, I've been subsequently retraumatized and I think I need my mommy. Point is, that motherfricker has a symbiotes AND can stop time. He's practically God up in this shizzy"

Hl3 or bust said:
Earthquakes can be felt across the entire planet.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Symbiote? Hmm..

"Did he put anything in your skull?"
"Yeah he put a fleshbud in, but some random dude removed it so I'm good, all that's left is a trace of the Carnage symbiote and that can't donshit because of my will power, thank God Carnage don't got no telepathy,"

Hl3 or bust said:
There's a slight bang as something hits our base.

I teleport out to see what it was.

A small rock has blown a small hole through the base, and sea water is flowing in.

I wish I had the alchemical knowledge to do more than just forced human transmutation, but sadly I do not.

I teleport back to Waylon

"Hey, the base has sprung a leak, can you fix that?"

"Uh, I dunno. You got a blowtorch or something?" I say, tearing out a metal sheet from the floor.

[TFW when one of the people who makes up Garnet has heat manip but she herself doesn't.]

A fleshbud? A vampire? I can't possibly be this lucky. Not only do I have Whitesnake but someone else has Dio?! This is excellent! I CAN ACHIE-What was that?

The ground trembles.

"An earthquake? Someone with powers messing around."

"Hmmmmm"

I click my fingers and a flame appears.

"Urg, fire. Gross"

Holding the ball of fire as far away from me as possible, I use it to weld the sheet to the ceiling.

Then I put out the fire

"Bleh"

DragonEmperor23 said:
A fleshbud? A vampire? I can't possibly be this lucky. Not only do I have Whitesnake but someone else has Dio?! This is excellent! I CAN ACHIE-What was that?

The ground trembles.

"An earthquake? Someone with powers messing around."

"Yeah I'mma teleport our asses to Alaska" I say, teleporting everyone in my vicinity to Alaska"

"Also they don't only have DIO, they got Carnage, so if we team we WONT DIE"

"My guess is Hans dropped an earthquake.

I'll just go to a different island, preferably not radiation infested"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"My guess is Hans dropped an earthquake.

I'll just go to a different island, preferably not radiation infested"
"Mind if I tag along? A demon dude kinda wants my soul and I can't take em solo, but together we can MAYBE not die"

Back