• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule (more like destroy) the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 8

Torlikoff said:
[You know the general country, sure. But how do you know I was going to the base? From your perspective, I just disappeared.]
[Tbf, i could check pretty much the entire planet rather quickly]

@Crimson

"Ok, so now there's one vote for underground and one vote for the moon ..."

I start thinking which one of the two options i prefer

SwathingDegenera777 said:
You meander out of the alley, well, byeander you mean psychokinetically drag your bloodless body around like a puppet on metaphysical strings

People turn and glance at you, perturbed by the decrepit decay of your skin, the dishevelment of your muscles, and the flagrant lack of a left arm.

Y-y-you walk to a nearby cafe.

"Welcome to-"

"Give me a ******* latte"

"Sir i-"

"NOW" I say, pointing a charged PK Rocking to her face

"RIGHT AWAY SIR"
"HERES YOUR LATTE SIR" the woman says frightfully, pitifuly attempted to exude forth Glee.

"T-t-th-hat's mor-r-re like it" I say, attempting and failing to exude forth a sense of courage and guys before chugging the latte. Especially since I have no sense of heat whatsoever.

"Th-h-hank-k-ks for t-t-the latte b-b-batch t+t-tats" I say before teleporting onto Luna Nova grounds, SPECIFICALLY the roof above Mama's classroom

I finish drinking the wine bottle after Malucius goes.

That was an alright song actually. [To note, this is Rose's highest expression of praise for a song]

I stand up and start wandering the base to see it.

At some point, I meet a man with black hair [Tor that's you]

He's alive, so I want to kill him on principle, but I hold myself back.

"Good evening" I say to him politely.

"Well, i'm HERE now. Might as well.....nah." He then decided to play some "shapeshifting trick games" as he calls them.

Man I am hungry, like eat flesh hungry. Sure I could eat in le home verse, but the food here is... Kinda shizzy, and I don't wanna murder unless I have to.

I guess I'll get a Pacific hotdog. They have those right?

I use le lulucan powers and my SPEED OF LIGHT SPEED to go to the Pacific of the other verse.

In the Pacific I scream "Y-Y-YAL-LL G-G-GOT AN-N-NY HOTD-D-DOGS UP IN TH-H-IS B-BACTH?" I scream, attempting to feign a sense of intimidation when in reality I'm a punkarse shizzhead. I guess emulatatuon of gangsters is my best bet right now.

"N-N-NAH-H BR-ROSKI, I J-J-JUS-ST W-W-WAN-NNA GO H-HOME TO M-MAMM-MA FULL TIME, TH-H-HAT AN-ND G-GET A H-H-HOTDOG"
You realize you are talking to no one

"W-W-WHY-Y D-D-DOES TH-H-HAT K-K-KEEP HAPPEN-N-NINH?" I hollar into the Pacific loudly as fudge

In the Pacific I scream "Y-Y-YAL-LL G-G-GOT AN-N-NY HOTD-D-DOGS UP IN TH-H-IS B-BACTH?" I scream, attempting to feign a sense of intimidation when in reality I'm a punkarse shizzhead. I guess emulatatuon of gangsters is my best bet right now.
I hear what sounds like a half-dead 9 year old screaming at the top of his lungs. I should probably check that out.

I leave a clone behind and fly over, immediately spreading some photons. He seems a bit unstable, but not necessarily a bad person.

"Um... Can I help you?"

I hear what sounds like a half-dead 9 year old screaming at the top of his lungs. I should probably check that out.

I leave a clone behind and fly over, immediately spreading some photons. He seems a bit unstable, but not necessarily a bad person.

"Um... Can I help you?"

Oh fudge socialization time

"Y-y-yea-ah, you k-k-now where I c-c-can-n G-GET a h-hotd-do" I say right before my jaw just COMPLETELY DETACHES from my mouth, it just fell off and the cartilage in my nose is decaying too...

This kid needs medical attention fast.

"Come with me. I promise I'm not going to hurt you."

I grab him by the hand and lead him back to base.

I sense DEATH

So I teleport away and appear over the ocean suspended on wings of shadow,

Oh its the kid who bothered my clone's (my?) friend.

But he's dead now.

That's nice I guess, he's still being loud though.

And there's a girl right there, who's also alive. I should kill her.

Edwellken said:

I telepathically contact the bro aiding me

I T-T-THIN-NK-K W-W-WE S-S-SH-HOULD G-GO F-FAST P-P-PL-LEASE

Monarch Laciel said:
I sense DEATH

So I teleport away and appear over the ocean suspended on wings of shadow,

Oh its the kid who bothered my clone's (my?) friend.

But he's dead now.

That's nice I guess, he's still being loud though.

And there's a girl right there, who's also alive. I should kill her.
A new person arrived. Even without the photons she looks dangerous.

"Who are you...?"

Edwellken said:

Without a thought I use Ness and Lulucos powers in conjunction to return to Luna Nova's rooftop

i se-e-ens-sed an-n-n ev-vi-il pr-r-resen-nce. I'll t-t-tak-ke us-s-e b-back wh-h-hen its-s-s saf-fer. Or u f-find an alt route

I say telepathically

I notice that a new person arrived.

Her magic's weird. There are parts that have strong magic but then there's a blob of no magic in her.

"Umbra"

I hold my fingers ina rectangular shape with her in the centre, then activate my Hollow magecraft.

Shadows rush out from me and over her at Mach 5800 and ... then she'd teleported away by the kid. Damn.

Back