• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

[It's not quite that obvious its made of shadows]

[It really just looks like its made of an incredibly smooth material]

[Really wish I had better enhanced senses to find you] [also way up in the air waht?]

[I'm on the ground and unless you made a pterodactyl mount or something I don't think you can fly either]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Torlikoff said:
I timestop and smash the birds to pieces with ZA WARUDO
You get to the entrace to the Castle, which is guarded by dozens of Crystal soldiers.
I say to the soldiers "May I enter the castle please? I've got some business here."

"This is leagues better than what I had to eat back then!" He confirmed about what he used to eat back at "home."

You get to the entrace to the Castle, which is guarded by dozens of Crystal soldiers.

I say to the soldiers "May I enter the castle please? I've got some business here."

The soldiers can't speak, so they respond by attacking you.

[You can action force this guys.]

[I know, I was just wondering if there was anything they'd say.]

i timestop and smash them to pieces with my tentacles.

As you enter the Castle, you see the Crystal angel that holds the key inside of him.

He looks at you and prepares himself.

Oh well.

Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

I concentrate.

A sphere of invisible magic begins to expand outwards from me.

"Money? Excuse me, but what is that exactly?"

[Don't blame me for living my entire life in the forest.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
As you enter the Castle, you see the Crystal angel that holds the key inside of him.
He looks at you and prepares himself.
I timestop [What a surprise] and attempt to mash it's head together with two tentacle hammers.

Christian Higdon said:
"Money? Excuse me, but what is that exactly?"

[Don't blame me for living my entire life in the forest.]
"Money is a thing we use to get other things."

"Money is a thing we use to get other things."

"Well, I guess it's my fault of where I lived my entire life up until some time ago just now." He held his head in his palm and sighed.

I timestop [What a surprise] and attempt to mash it's head together with two tentacle hammers.

The head cracks, but doesn't break. After you do that, it starts to move in stopped time.

It makes a sword and tries to stab you in the chest.

PsychoWarper said:
"Alright shall we head back?" I say as I stand.
"Sure. I dunno where to go at this point, but I guess we can go." He spoke out. "God, if only I could take you two to the forest." He whispered to himself, hoping Shane didn't pull that thing he did earlier when he heard him.

Back