• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

I sense the Shadow vanishing.

The Shadow can disperse itself to escape threats, but if it does it will take until the next night for the Black Grail to project itself back out again.

Scary Monster begins to subconsciously activate as i remember what that shadow was, and i begin to move at more comfortable speeds

"Well... You can call me SuiterCaser. I am here to keep the balance of the game. Well, i try anyway." The man laughs as your card shines.

The place warps. You find yourself inside a crystal palace.

"Find a way to open that." He points to a heart with a lock".

"The key is inside a Angel made of Crystal." He then points to the windows. You can see a castle not that far away.

"He is in that place. Good luck!"

He teleports away.

[?]

[Diver Down still only has a few metres range though. It's MFTL sure, but can only move like, 3m around your body]

[Same as GE]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Well... You can call me SuiterCaser. I am here to keep the balance of the game. Well, i try anyway." The man laughs as your card shines.
The place warps. You find yourself inside a crystal palace.

"Find a way to open that." He points to a heart with a lock".

"The key is inside a Angel made of Crystal." He then points to the windows. You can see a castle not that far away.

"He is in that place. Good luck!"

He teleports away.
I walk towards the window, opening it and flying towards the castle.

Hl3 or bust said:
[i wear Diver Down
it's literally like a suit]
[I read Part 6, and I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the cold guy from part 5, because Diver Down is not a suit]

I decide that if something destroyed the Shadow, it's time to move.

I start heading in the direction the shadow went.

"Alright, let's see here. What I want." He was a bit confused. Spending his entire life in the forest didn't do good.

@Tor While flying there, you find some flying Crystal bird attacking you.

[You can action force the fodder here.]

[1. so then you're still in the same place, perfect]

[2. But if I trap you in a cage of shadows, you's gone.

[1: i'm not really, i;m basically side-strafing looking for you

2: have fun with that when it takes years for that shadow to move an inch from my perspective]

[1. well shit. I'm still going there though, I don't have any other leads]

[2. But if you don't look at the shadows when they're rising up behind you, you still won't react to it]

"I know so much about space and time, but I don't know simple foods. What is up with me?" He muttered under his breath. "Yes, I'll have spaghetti and meatballs, please and thanks."

Back