• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

PsychoWarper said:
"Hmm... lets start looking around, im sure New York has some European food"
"Alright, let me just... Wash away the blood." I open a portal to a pool in a school and wash away.

[If you want to distract me by saying I sensed a shard on my journey, feel free]

[I can't because that would be an asspull.]

I arrive in New York.

I shape my shadows back into a black dress and jacket and shoes, tie back my hair, then begin walking through the streets, looking for people to murderise.

[ don't worry omni will put a curtain up at the right time]

[If it gets to that it'll be the wrath of Kelp you must endure]

Meanwhile, in the Mirror dimension...

Waylon is basically doing nothing.

However, a man with a suitcase appears.

"You have been stuck here, right?" He asks him.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
PsychoWarper said:
"Alright lets go" I motion to Randy and Azencard.
We start looking for some european restaurant.

[You can find it Psycho.]
[I dont want to find it]

"Hey I know an italian place that was pretty good does that work?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Meanwhile, in the Mirror dimension...
Waylon is basically doing nothing.

However, a man with a suitcase appears.

"You have been stuck here, right?" He asks him.
"Another person? Thank the lord, I feel like I've been in here for days."

@Tor

"From what i see, you want to leave. I mean, isn't it unfair that while you are here, everyone else is out?"

"I'd certainly say so."

[Am in character, not trying to insult you at all man. Apologies if it ever comes off like that.]

In Central Park, I sense that something died here recently.

I walk around casually and look to see if there is a corpse. Sadly, I don't find one.

I sit in the park to wait for a bit and see if anything happens.

Torlikoff said:
"I'd certainly say so."
"Well then, i may be able to help you." He opens the suitcase, with three cards inside.

"Pick one." One has spikes, one has a lock and the last one has a draw of a brain and a heart.

I fiddle with the ring on my finger as I wait.

Then I send a Black Shadow off to scout the area for anything.

I chose the lock. "Who are you, may I ask? Most don't play cards for this sort of thing, and you seem a little... unusual."

The Black Shadow spies something it doesn't like at all. A person that Rose doesn't like.

It charges Hans angrily.

The shadow is nigh-instantly chipped away via portals to around 10 km in the air, and pretty much held there by a cube of portals

Back