• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I open a portal back to Alpha.
[Am I near that portal too? Because if so...]

"Mum?"

"Hmm?"

"It's time, I need to go back"

She pauses.

"Like hell I'm going to let my little man back into that haelstrom"

"B-b-but m-mum! I-i-if I d+don't go b-back, C-Chairman w-wont l-let m-me v-visit!"

"Then I'll just tell that Chairman myself to mind his business

"Mum he's a reality warper, HE COULD TURN YOU INTO CHICKEN, THEN EAT YOU, SHIT YOU OUT, AND THEN TURN THE SHIT INTO AN APPLE"

"my love for my son knows no bounds, and if that has to happen, so be it."

Before I can interjects, a portal back to the verse opens up,and I am swallowed by it. Landing back In New York Central Park

After a bit, Omni's voice goes back to Hans and Blake:

"Since you both have two shards, I think it would be fair to give a bigger cooldown to both of you."

[Hl3's cooldown is up to 1:30, while Dragon is up to 28 Minutes.]

I land back in Central Park. I sense a mental Aura coming from a nearby tree... Randy?

N-nevermind that! I call the demon that runs furcifer

"Hello? I'd like to work for you"

"A you young soul that wants to explore the world. I respect your wishes. Feel free to come by whenever you want.

Now do you have any questions for me?"

WHYNAUT said:
"A you young soul that wants to explore the world. I respect your wishes. Feel free to come by whenever you want.

Now do you have any questions for me?"
"Not a question buuuut... Can you undo seals? Some lady made it so I can't sell my soul,. I mean I'll work for you in the meantime, but I can't sell it until the seal is undone. Also I have no idea where your office is. Mind picking me up? I'm in Central Park. Don't worry, Gianna is gone"

"Thanks Omni, that makes sense."

I fly back to the hotel and find Remy. "Hey, I know I just got back but I couldn't sleep knowing that you didn't have a shard. I didn't want you to get hurt if we were split up so I went and got one for you.

I hold the candy cane out to her. "It's even semi ice themed so you match with my fire sword theme."

"creatureDoubleFakeName said I could see his soul collection. Blarie's never seen souls before." Blarie says, êtes gleaming as Blarie reminds creatureDoubleFakeName why she came in the first place.

Blahblah9755 said:
"creatureDoubleFakeName said I could see his soul collection. Blarie's never seen souls before." Blarie says, êtes gleaming as Blarie reminds creatureDoubleFakeName why she came in the first place.
"Ah yes yes. I will show them to you." I stand up.

"They're this way" I start walking to my collection.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"Not a question buuuut... Can you undo seals? Some lady made it so I can't sell my soul,. I mean I'll work for you in the meantime, but I can't sell it until the seal is undone. Also I have no idea where your office is. Mind picking me up? I'm in Central Park. Don't worry, Gianna is gone"
I hear Adrian thanks to my super hearing

I Dash towards him

"Don't you dare"

I say while looking at the kiddo

I Dash towards him

"Don't you dare"

SHIT

"metamorphosisse!" Using my magic to turn into a microscopic pebble, I then use PK teleport to go... Idfk ANYWHERE BUT HERE. I telepathically message the demon

Dude I'm somewhere I'm a microscopic pebble pick me up And we can work out a deal

I Dash towards him

"Don't you dare"

SHIT

"metamorphosisse!" Using my magic to turn into a microscopic pebble, I then use PK teleport to go... Idfk ANYWHERE BUT HERE. I telepathically message the demon

Dude I'm somewhere I'm a microscopic pebble pick me up And we can work out a deal

"Im going to need a location if you want me to find you"

I Dash towards him

"Don't you dare"

SHIT

"Im going to need a location if you want me to find you"

I think a Starbucks near Central Park, here let me telepathically send you the location

What seems to be some sort of shadow entity shows up at your location and grabs you. It then disappears in the shadows.

WHYNAUT said:
What seems to be some sort of shadow entity shows up at your location and grabs you. It then disappears in the shadows.
I appear in an office

"Did you get my voicemail? I'll work for you but I can't sell my soul until the seal is undone. If it helps I have The Hand, Ness's PSI, and... That's it"

WHYNAUT said:
I appear in an office

"Did you get my voicemail? I'll work for you but I can't sell my soul until the seal is undone. If it helps I have The Hand, Ness's PSI, and... That's it"
"You're talking to a fragment of me right now. Also speak quietly. I have a guest.

You can stay. You're a good boy and you're valuable to me"

I appear in an office

"You're talking to a fragment of me right now. Also speak quietly. I have a guest.

You can stay. You're a good boy and you're valuable to me"

"O-ok-kay, what's my task? Also mind giving me an evil Darkside powered by my innermost fears? Like in my Japanese animes!" I whisper

I watch the girl carefully examining all the souls. It reminds me of myself when I was a very young demon.

"What do you think?"

"for now I won't give you any tasks yet. You can play with that bear" I point to a big teddy bear and bring it to life.

"A dark side is something you form. Bring out your darkest desires and act on them"

Having been thinking about it I decide that the kid from earlier is to unstable and has to much power to allow to live,

So I start hunting him down using all my intelligence and end up heading back to the US at full speed.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Thanks Omni, that makes sense."

I fly back to the hotel and find Remy. "Hey, I know I just got back but I couldn't sleep knowing that you didn't have a shard. I didn't want you to get hurt if we were split up so I went and got one for you.

I hold the candy cane out to her. "It's even semi ice themed so you match with my fire sword theme."
He got one already? He's surprisingly dependable. Still, it was too reckless to go by himself.

"Thank you, but... you should be more careful. Next time you search for a shard, take me with you okay?"

I take the... candy cane? It looks strange but I can sense the power coming from it.

"A-anyways, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself, you know. I'm just glad you didn't get yourself killed out there on your own."

After looking for clues I get bored and give up,

This is alot harder then those TV shows made it seem... I wonder where Gianna and Azencard are...

I think before heading back to New York to look for them.

Back