• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Registration/Meta Thread

also i am not looking back through that massive list of chars because im a lazy ass but are there any more support chars
Not in the sandbox box unless you count my goal of helping in the background shooting people. Also can I have a more complete profile for my second character like Plague Knight pls.

No. Also unless dnd standard resistance as a power or character somehow gets Okayed being a tank with be near impossible.

No. Also unless dnd standard resistance as a power or character somehow gets Okayed being a tank with be near impossible.
you underestimate the power of dodge tanks and people with unorthodox ways of dodging while having the highest regen we can get

Not in the sandbox box unless you count my goal of helping in the background shooting people. Also can I have a more complete profile for my second character like Plague Knight pls.
I suppose he works without invulnerability or duplication, the latter because I can't tell what it's from even if I do remember it being a thing

Anyways, this'll start when it starts, preferably in a few days, but school starting back up again any college shit is existing. It's not a huge problem right now but I generally worry about this stuff more than I should.

That isn't the point of a tank but I guess I am with a high magic resistance, regen and teleport. Also am a source of infinite firearms.

Ok. Thanks.

Going to make two character for now, and see what I will pick

Name: Libri

Appearance: A bland librarian in robe and stuff

Theme: Magic Librarian

Desired Verse: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/To_Aru_Majutsu_No_Index, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Touhou_Project

Desired Power:

Infinite Library of Impossibility: An infinite library space of which they can freely going in and out and have total control of, from all of the contents within to the very space of it, and of which they can invite people inside, as well as kicking them out and denied access. In rows of endless shelves, it contain all form of records, in all sort of ages,from all form of people and culture and civilizations from all accross the omniverse, from the most ancient primitive inscription, to the most advance hologram, to the most forbidden tomes, grimore and necronomicon. As such, it contain all knowledge possible, even impossible knowledge never to be known (such as one most hidden secret, fourth wall, or an imaginary knowledge from an imaginary realm). They can also summon the content of the library itself into the place they're at, and can even shoot them at high speed, by making portals to connect to the library space, though they cannot summon the library itself. The content of the library and the library itself cannot be destroy or modified, and the librarian themselves can also denied other people from accessing it content, summoning it back when it does.

Librarian of Endless Comprehesion: As a librarian, they're tasked with the safekeeping of knowledge. As such, they have the ability to comprehend everything their senses lay upon. Having to handle all information within the library, they also have perfect knowledge, as well as will and mind unpeturbant by anything, even the most extreme of knowledge and event. They also then need to perfectly convey the knowledge within them, so aside from knowing all form of language, they can also freely manipulate, morph and shapeshift their body to suit the type of convey it need. Whether they can use the knowledge itself is a different story however...

Charge Power:

Authority of Silent: For when the librarian want peace and quiet outside of the library, they can enact Silent onto the world itself outside: No voice can be uttered, no sound can be heard , no other disturbant can be made and no action that disrupt the peace can be enact . It's an absolute command that keep the world in stillness, directly enacting the law of the library onto the surrounding so that the librarian can safely collect information in peace and tranquility, for so long that the librarian don't violate the Silent itself, and for so long that the durarion last.

Going to make two character for now, and see what I will pick

Name: Libri

Appearance: A bland librarian in robe and stuff

Theme: Magic Librarian

Desired Verse: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/To_Aru_Majutsu_No_Index, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Touhou_Project

Desired Power:

Infinite Library of Impossibility: An infinite library space of which they can freely going in and out and have total control of, from all of the contents within to the very space of it, and of which they can invite people inside, as well as kicking them out and denied access. In rows of endless shelves, it contain all form of records, in all sort of ages,from all form of people and culture and civilizations from all accross the omniverse, from the most ancient primitive inscription, to the most advance hologram, to the most forbidden tomes, grimore and necronomicon. As such, it contain all knowledge possible, even impossible knowledge never to be known (such as one most hidden secret, fourth wall, or an imaginary knowledge from an imaginary realm). They can also summon the content of the library itself into the place they're at, and can even shoot them at high speed, by making portals to connect to the library space, though they cannot summon the library itself. The content of the library and the library itself cannot be destroy or modified, and the librarian themselves can also denied other people from accessing it content, summoning it back when it does.

Librarian of Endless Comprehesion: As a librarian, they're tasked with the safekeeping of knowledge. As such, they have the ability to comprehend everything their senses lay upon. Having to handle all information within the library, they also have perfect knowledge, as well as will and mind unpeturbant by anything, even the most extreme of knowledge and event. They also then need to perfectly convey the knowledge within them, so aside from knowing all form of language, they can also freely manipulate, morph and shapeshift their body to suit the type of convey it need. Whether they can use the knowledge itself is a different story however...

Charge Power:

Authority of Silent: For when the librarian want peace and quiet outside of the library, they can enact Silent onto the world itself outside: No voice can be uttered, no sound can be heard , no other disturbant can be made and no action that disrupt the peace can be enact . It's an absolute command that keep the world in stillness, directly enacting the law of the library onto the surrounding so that the librarian can safely collect information in peace and tranquility, for so long that the librarian don't violate the Silent itself, and for so long that the durarion last.
im pretty sure the verses are going to be shot down and the total control of a realm i would think is a no too

Can I just revise my weaknesses for Ernest Real quick?

Covered spots:

Head (Face Included, to keep consistent with the artwork)

Chest (includes upper body,back,stomach)

Calves (covers fully until knees,rest of leg is exposed)

Hands (Forearms covered,nothing else).

Feet

Everything else is fair game obviously.

Tldr: Think of a Minecraft armor set without leggings and small gauntlets.

Fairly certain that's like, exactly what it was before, but alright

Stop changing your power after the fact, though. You've already been finalized

Here the other character :

Name: ILEK

Appearance: A young woman with blue Jean, and a T-shirt with lightning symbol on the front

Theme: Thunder & Lightning

Desired Verse: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nasuverse?mobile-app=false (preferably Tesla), https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/To_Aru_Majutsu_No_Index?mobile-app=false (Preferably Mikoto)

Desired Power:

God’s Voice: She have the ability to manipulate soundwaves and all of its property, down to the smallest detail, and dealing massive thunderous shockwave to deafen and crush everything in it path. She can also use it to send her voice far and wide, coming from above the sky to announce her presence and pressuring people to the ground.

Lightning of Absolution: She can turn into lightning, and is capable of moving as quick as she want to (her speed is boosted to cap amp of the tier). In her Lightning form, she can morph and change form as she please, and is able to absorb and collect electricity to restore and power herself (boosted at amp cap).

Charge Power:

Divine Judgment: When activated, her stat is boosted further, and her power now gain the property to always hit it target, no matter where they’re. The judgement cannot be dodge or avoid, but can only be withstand, and suffer her wrath.

edit: replace Fate with https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mahou_Sensei_Negima! (Preferably Negi)

Last edited:
Back