• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Edwellken

Elfen doesn't share the fact that it was aware of this situation as a possible outcome.

"Your arrogance amuses me. The chance of you making a difference is slim, if not nonexistent. You take these things too seriously. None of it matters." Elfen mocks X.

@WHYNAUT

"I've heard some other form of that assertion more times than I can count, and it always ends with me still here and someone else in the ground. But if you really think none of this matters, feel free to sit back and watch from the sidelines. You'll probably live longer."

The grand blue shroom just stands there, lightly humming to itself, just watching Elfen and X bickering.

It's an enjoyable watch for it, it's amused.

"Hehehe hahaha! You're not even alive. None of you are. You just don't realize it. What I meant is that nothing you do matters. Nothing I do matters either, not while I'm here. Watching this show unfold is all I can do. For an eternity I've watched. And there are so many puppets like you who think they're special. You could come at me right now and you would accomplish nothing. You're only human after all." Elfen goes on a rant. The world seems to distort further with every word spoken.

Well, since X won't say anything ...

"Mmmh, and what make you different then Elfen ?"

The Blue Mushroom questions him, curious, unbothered by the odd talk.

Last edited:
"This isn't where I belong. This existence is not what I am. The real me is asleep; and until I wake up I'm stuck here with [incomprehensible] like him." Elfen points towards X. Whatever they said was clearly an insult.

Having long since stopped paying attention, X focuses on trying to feel out more of the disturbance with his senses.

"It seems life on the North Pole is still intact. Well I expected that too. Now that the humans are gone I should perhaps branch out before they return." Elfen mutters to themselves.

"Oh, i see, [incomprehensible]. "

The mushroom says something to Elfen in a language simiar to the one he used, but noticiably different.

"Aaaaanyway, you had something to tell me before this mecha lad came here, so how about you do that ?"

Last edited:
"Ah yes, I nearly left without telling you. Could you leave Canada, Russia and Greenland untouched. I would like to take those. This world becomes boring if it's all...you. Where did you learn that by the way?"

"Dunno, i was just born with it. Anyway, about you land claims, the first and third and fine, but Russia is kinda big, so i'm only willing to give up the northen half."

@pile people

The piece of matter touches the mound, and... nothing seems to occur. Compared to just before, nothing about the mound of it's immediate surroundings has changed significantly. Of course, the piece of biological matter is quite thoroughly burnt from even that short moment of contact, but the apparent heat dissipates rapidly after contact is broken.

@Edwellken

Focusing in on the feeling, X feels a slight pressure in his skull, centered on his face when he looks approximately south. Assuming some rather rudimentary math checks out, that leaves a straight line down through the middle of Russia, or more accurately butt-**** nowhere for all intents and purposes, where this disturbance could be coming from.

Having felt the same as X did, i decide to wait no longer.

"I'm gonna check out what the hell those unreality pockets are. I can't just stay put here."

Focusing the biomass on my feet, i leap towards the sensation, crossing thousands of kilometers every second. This is the second world i've helped destroy.

The second time i've shown my true nature, as a disgusting monster. But this time, i can save everyone. I can revert my mistakes and atone for my sins, and if the world itself disagrees with me then i'll just tear it apart!

Dieman... honestly wasn't entirely sure what to do, now. The path forward wasn't obvious, the world is dead and it's out of his power to assist it... What was his purpose again... He vaguely remembers being created, but...

"Unreality?"

Well, at least that's something to occupy him for now.

The piece of matter touches the mound, and... nothing seems to occur. Compared to just before, nothing about the mound of it's immediate surroundings has changed significantly. Of course, the piece of biological matter is quite thoroughly burnt from even that short moment of contact, but the apparent heat dissipates rapidly after contact is broken
"Okay this is unexpected, I thought something worse was going to happen"

Nothing to gain from sitting still. X decided to head towards the point he sensed.

"If anyone feels like attempting to be useful, I think I've found something." He remarks before blasting off in Anubis.

"???" Elfen was confused about the mushroom's remark. Their current form didn't really have a face after all.

"No that's alright. I should help out my shadow now that we've come to an agreement concerning this world's northern regions."

And with that Elfen disappears again.

Elfen joins their Shadow, who had been teleporting around the Earth's northern regions and overwriting space at every location they arrived at. Elfen started doing this also, working at maximum efficiency. All of these Domains were connected and soon the Northern Polar Regions would be completely taken over.

"Hm. What should we do with the waste left over?" Corrin asks as she looks at the burning ash. "It feels prudent to seal it, if you can. I hit the thing with an immortal-killing blade the first time we fought and it still came back; i'd expect it may do it again."

"Sealing it would be the best course of action... I could try to do something, but no guarantee it will work at all." Giju would say. "Regardless, I'd expect us all to try and put some defenses of some kind just in case, like layers it will have to cross before getting out."

@WHYNAUT

Elfen finds that Greenland possesses a sort of demonic border around it, of an area that is not quite possible to seize, and it appears that making such an attempt may lead to this territory itself having a counter reaction.

@Palace people

"The region in question seems to be within Russia. I would go investigate it if you all are able. An envoy of mine is en route to there. That is where you will find the "unreality" he spoke of."

And indeed, there was one, the demon that had initially come to meet X, had entered a portal with the intent of appearing in Russia, and then flying the rest of the way.

@Pile

"Seal, huh?"

Aya notes.

"I can do that, yes."

She then began telekinetically gathering up all the remnants of this pile and anything related to it into one smaller condensed area, including the area of significantly greater heat than elsewhere. She would take a brief amount of time to inspect it all and try analyze the hotter part, as she began forming a crystal seal around it.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Hmmm... I suppose I can leave this place be. I still have plenty of room.

Elfen decides not to overwrite Greenland and its surrounding waters.

Only Canada was left now. After that Elfen just needed to wait for the world to be reversed.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
"Allow me to assist..." Giju's nanomachines modify itself to merge a couple functions of herself, modyfing her Energy Forcefield to be able to used on other people, applying Sonics, in case the thing manages to break the layer... hoping it would knock it unconcious.

"..Anybody want to assist with something else?" She would ask.

"If it's not one thing with this world, it's another. Unreality now, I guess I should send someone to see what that's about."

An angel is sent to investigate that region with the others, a large serpent like one, flying through the air.

@pile people

As the mound is picked up off the ground, forming into an egg-like shape in the air, little seems to occur as the seal is gradually formed. Aya's analysis concludes that the unusual portion of the ash is some kind of reaction to Corrin's Tsumugari, as though something is attempting to neutralize the damage but failing entirely. However, a moment into this process, the band of hotter ash begins to move slightly around the orb of ash, always maintaining the same relative size, before slowly moving towards the bottom. Then, some piece of the orb appears to fall off, floating slightly in the wind, before something more solid emerges: a strange blob of material that forms into a vaguely humanoid shape as it falls, hitting the ground limply with no further activity.

A few things can be noticed, immediately. Primarily, whatever this thing is is primarily composed of ash, but with obviously fleshy parts visible in some areas, such as the next easily seen detail: a gash of material that seems to simply be missing from this thing's form, going down from the right shoulder and leaving the body entirely through the left forearm, the exact position that Corrin initially struck the thing in. In this gash, airy bones and meat can be seen to sizzle intensely as a reddish smoke emanates from them, apparently a continuation of the aforementioned reaction. Finally, and likely most concerningly, it fell cleanly through the forming seal and Giju's applied forcefield as though both were empty air. Giju herself can determine that something about this is especially wrong, beyond it happening at all, as her various sensors begin blaring about highly abnormal energy levels.

However, in spite of all this strangeness, the figure simply falls to the ground, landing with a wet smack in a pool of the red liquid, and is inactive.

@Edwellken @CrimsonStarFallen @Paul_Frank

As X, Matricardo, and one of Serafall's angels fly towards the disturbance they felt, they can now take full stock of the effects on this world. This area was sparsely inhabited before, but now it's a complete wasteland, with silt already building up into dust plumes and the rotting carcasses of animals and... other things dotting the area, with not even any flies characteristic of such carrion visible.

Eventually, the three happen upon a large valley, a good hundred meters lower than the rest of the area around it. The feeling is most intense in this area, and a quick glance could show why: the valley is almost entirely carpeted in blackness, the fur of innumerably many beasts, presumably some form of wolf. Curiously, these beasts all seem to be alive and well, the open intenstinal cavities of many not withstanding of course, and are much larger than any naturally occurring variant of canid on earth, standing at over twenty feet tall each. As the three crest a nearby hill, the green shimmer of the beast's tapetum lucidum can be seen in the thousands to turn and glare upon the group, but no unusual movement can be seen.

"T-This being... No, thing. This thing has extreme levels of abnormal energy... everybody, watch out just in case." Giju would say, surprised that it managed to fall out of her energy field and Sonic, however she would try to remain composed, even if a little.

@Dimensions

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is this thingo still alive ?"

The demonshroom simply asks.

@World

The blue granshroom continue it's conquest ... but without opposition t's kiiiiiiiinda boring, so it decide to lead the commend of the army to one of it's minions and goes check the bubble of unearality, teleporting there.

Once it arrivel, it look at the sea of wolf-like creatures standing before it, staring back.

"Well, if it isn't the biggest pile of fur in the world. Let's set it aflame !"

The fungi suggests to the others there, pulling out the Witching Hour.

"What the hell is that?" If I of all people is saying that, then something is seriously wrong. What the **** am i even looking at?

Deciding being careful is specially needed now, i create a flock of birds with magic and drop it down there, seeing how it would react, or at least, it would have been what i'd have done, but this goddamn mushroom is already trying to nuke it.

"Hey, are you nuts?! You don't know how dangerous that thing is, do you want to die?!"

Last edited:
Dieman, having followed them there, stands by, observing the valley.

"... If the life disappeared... What is this?"

"What the hell is that?" If I of all people is saying that, then something is seriously wrong. What the **** am i even looking at?

Deciding being careful is specially needed now, i create a flock of birds with magic and drop it down there, seeing how it would react, or at least, it would have been what i'd have done, but this goddamn mushroom is already trying to nuke it.

"Hey, are you nuts?! You don't know how dangerous that thing is, do you want to die?!"
"Jeez, don't be such a wuss !"

The mushroom replies, turning it's head towards him, though not firing the weapon as it doesn't want to roast the birdies.

"Tch, ****."

I don't know what the hell this mushroom dude's idea is, but he has no sense of self preservation. We should at least see how it reacts to something small like that.

Back