• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Hmm, I've gotten involved now, so I might as well go all the way." Serafall comments, reaching her hand to the side and grabbing something out of a portal, a long black glove which was now on her hand.

@fight

After saying this, she takes a few steps forward, disappearing from the throne room and entering the area the fight was occurring in, a couple hundred meters out. Behind her, all of her wings stretched out, within them were several circles of light, and she spoke.

"Let it all hit you." She commanded the thing, using her fragment of Voice, in addition to the law altering abilities of Distort from her artifact, she attempted to twist her target's actions and restrain its abilities, so it wouldn't try to dodge or counter attack anyone who just attacked it, if only for a moment. At the same time the light from within her wings is fired, dozens of beams come from each of her 8 wings, arcing around everything that wasn't her target on their way there.

The opening for Aya's energies to surge into the thing's world is not one she will miss. The energies surge through, using every chance to feed themselves into that world and expand upon her control on it with the opening, the demonic powers of Murmur and the fungus granting additional conduits for her to act through. This control is focused on crumbling resistance, on shattering attempts at stopping the upcoming attacks, at holding back its world from stopping them. The inside of her own world focused on bolstering allies, guiding their attacks better as it crashed against the wall of natural existence.

A strange dark red energy surges around Aya, different from the mere ordinary demonic energy that she wields. It did contain that, yes, but it was something far more.

It was pure malice solidified into a destructive force.

"Nature spirit. You have opposed us long enough. We are those who bring changes to this world. Thus, hear my decree. Your time is at an end. Witness the darkness and crumble in its path. This is the chaos of existence. The very incarnation of hatred."

She held up a massive sphere of this demonic infused malice in her hands. Her body was surrounded in flames, burning away herself to empower it further.

At that moment, she sent in several of her energy filled phantoms from various sides of its world, to draw away its power even further from this. They released explosions out of themselves, not only of demonic energy but of the same poisonous malice.

Then, condensing pure hatred and the nature of the demonic, she released the massive orb at it. Something that could be called a physical incarnation of everything demonic, everything that Aya, that Aleia and her people were. Even if it were not destroyed by this strike, with all of this, her demonic energy would have the perfect chance to seize this thing.

"Behold. Apocalyptic Chaos."

I see... It seems the others can handle this. There's no need for me to go all out.

Elfen decides to continue merely giving support. They add waves of black fire to their barrage of attacks. The black fire would eat through things that would normally be resistant to fire and its properties have been tampered with to make it burn until there's nothing left to burn. Somehow the barrage of attacks seems to always avoid Elfen's 'allies' and only hit the monster.

@CrimsonStarFallen

It just shurgs.

@Hl3_or_bust

More spore and more demons are created, an endless tide of demonic energy like the waves of an ocean, all the while the existance of the enemy's world continues being rejected

Though, In the meanwhile, the demonshrooom utilizes all the WAAARGH energy running around to manifest the hand of a Shroom God, the one that is Brutal yet Kunnin', to throw a super super hyper ultra HUMONGOUS punch towards the nature spirit !

"FIIIIST !"

@Shrooms

Not seeing nor detecting a cause for the sudden fires and the heat, the blue shroom turns towards it's """brother""" and speaks to it, trying to see if they have any clue of the cause.

Light burns. Curves of his blade glimmer, and consume it. Pain. Ernest charged the flesh. Explosions crackle with his strikes, it blinds, deafens those around it. His doubles follow suit. Their threads ripple with energy as they attempt to stun it.

Air. His movements gust wind towards the beast, each caress strikes as if it were a blade and attempt to tear through the flesh. Joints pop. Hundreds of blades, crescent and filled with energy, barrage out of Ernest’s knees. They fly towards the wall.

As the thing's world is suffused with this absurd hail of strikes and abilities, those late to the action, specifically in melee, would notice that they aren't actually in the thing's world. In fact, those with the required senses could tell that, shortly after Corrin's own attack, that world seemed to fall apart from the inside out, with Aleia's demon energy surging in. Little scraps of the strange flesh attempt to fight back, but the constant, varied damage from so many sources completely overwhelms them... but nothing that could definitively be seen as the main body is found. It is unclear if Serafall's manipulation had any real effect.

Once the smoke has cleared and everyone has worked off their metaphorical frustrations, most of this new Nuuk is functionally indistinguishable from the real one: a molten crater, surrounded by barren seabed with massive tides rolling in from kilometers away... except for a small area, about ten meters across, at the very center. There, is a strange lump of ash, shaped with the general proportions of a mountain yet being only about three meters tall, and the area twenty meters about it is seemingly unaffected by the heat, as the open stones appear to bleed and pool under the mound. The thing's world is, obviously, nowhere to be found, even in this rather conspicuous monument.

Of course, after... well, that, the amount of people who aren't significantly worse for wear is minimal at best. A significant portion of the group was caught in Corrin's own attempt, and while it wasn't as bad as it was for the thing, they are far from uninjured, including Dieman to a further-lessened extent. Corrin herself is greatly drained, although not close to any level of complete exhaustion. However, thanks to Ernest's prior action, utilizing his unusual form of "parrying", any damage he might've taken was simply redirected to the thing, leaving him unharmed, Predictably, The Dragonslayer is also entirely unaffected.

@Overlord775

There is no response. Curiously, the mycorrhiza and attached caps begin slowly sinking back into the ground. Not forcefully, mind you, but as though the structure is simply no longer supported.

At the same time, the shroom can feel... a lack of something, in China. It had functionally possessed several nuclear scientists with it's spores, but it cannot contact them and, even more strangely, cannot find the humans themselves... or any of them for that matter.

@Edwellken

X, having been sitting in low-earth orbit while in Anubis, can notice something taking place over what seems to be most of the planet. The green that covers much of the surface dulls, then turns the brown associated with dead plants, and then disappears entirely for the most part, over the course of less than a minute in his time. He can still see a great many forms of plant life, but the overwhelmingly vast majority seems to have instantaneously died and withered away. At the same time, he cannot find any humans who would otherwise be reacting to this

I wonder if any of them will work to restore nature on earth.

Any of Elfen's attacks that were still flying around disappeared into portals. Because of their Multilayer Barrier, Elfen had managed to get through the fight unscathed. Though the fact that he took a more passive role also helped with this. They stopped trying to overwrite the space they were in and only the alterations that his presence brought to it remained.

"... Bleh"

Dieman's body falls out of Hot +10 and he collapses like a ragdoll, his battered body bleeding something of a crimson ichor you can't confidently say is blood as he slowly regenerates

"I did it, I saved da wurl...."

@Hl3_or_bust

The blue shroom let's go of it's """brother""", understanding that it's dead.

"Goodnight sweet prince."

It tells to the corpse, teleporting away ...

Now that most of the planet's life is dead, there's a whole lot of empty space, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, TIME TO GET ALL THAT FREE REAL ESTATE !

The armies of the mushroom start a massive outwards expansion, them coming from another world making it excluded from the life wipe, starting to spread the spores of the grand shroom all around.

World conquest re-starts.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The demonshroom returns back to the throne room, looking at Aleia.

"Uhhhhhhhh, i think we basically just killed the planet boss."

Last edited:
"Well that's no good, but, then again, nothing good could have came out of killing nature anyway."

As she muses this over, Serafall returns to the throne room again to see what sort of fixes are planned for this

The various demons around Earth begin looking around, analyzing to try to understand just what happened.

Aya begins repairing the wounds of those within her world, but she seems concerned to say the least.

"Life is... gone."

She notes out loud, the strange energy from before still whirling around her.

Meanwhile, Aleia looks over at Serafall.

"I was going to ask to speak with you about something in private, but it seems this concern is something great in its own right."

Then she looks over at the demonic mushroom.

"That may well be the case."

Last edited:
Serafall closes her eyes, receiving reports from angels in Paradiso as she walks over to take a seat where she was before.

"Yes, this is a top priority to deal with. Do you have any ideas for this then? Recreation of life on such a mass scale doesn't seem like an easy task."

Giju would just... be standing there. Taking a while to process what just happened... Huh, everything was mostly gone. "Oh... Atleast its done..."

The demonshroom walks to her seat as swell.

"Would the planet even be able to support said life tho ? Wouldn't it just die again ?"

It replies to Serafall.

"Unknown. However, if that's the case, then that's an additional reason why it's so difficult to fix, so a method capable of fixing the planet and life on it would be required."

"It may be possible to support forms of life enforced by someone like us. My demons still exist, as does everything else under my own power. That makes me believe that we are capable of doing that supporting ourselves."

Aleia notes.

"The question is how exactly to do that. I have a few methods that could achieve something myself, or some that could work combined with those of others."

"I don't have many ways to create human life specifically, it's mostly angels and other supernatural beings that I can create. I can merely govern human evolution alongside the evolution of other life." She admits

"Demons, you say?"

Dieman's body rolls so his head is facing Aleia when she says that, and then turning to the shroom as they say the same thing.

"DEmons..."

Dieman almost appears to actively vibrate at the notion, a sense of... some emotion on the spectrum stirring up within him.

"The idea seems... wacky, and unreliable..."

"Demons aren't the only thing I can create. My power is, in theory, entirely capable of creating ordinary humans."

Aleia explained.

"And yes, the Triforce is one possible solution."

Aya accepts the hug, having a faint smile on her face as it happens.

"I personally think the triforce is the best way to go as while I don't doubt you ability to recreate the race recreating is very difficult and the surface of the planet was destroyed. We also need to do most of the other species." I say.

Warmth. Ernest lifted his helmet off, his grasp dropped it to the ground, he lies down as his gaze turns to the others. Sweat drips. A head of long, black, hair droops to his shoulders. Purple skin gleams. His eyes as if it they were of a fly’s, dotted with millions of retinas. He sighs.

“...I think I’m done. Let me know if there is anything else I can do before I sleep.”

"I was turned into a demon, and look at me, i'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."

The demonshroom replies while lightly bopping down and up on their seat.

"I'm not sure I'd say you were fine even before being made into a demon." She responds

"On the topic of the triforce, it's probably as good a time as ever to use its wish, it's not like the three of us are likely to be together to do it again very often, or that we'd all agree on a wish to make."

"I'm not sure I'd say you were fine even before being made into a demon." She responds

"On the topic of the triforce, it's probably as good a time as ever to use its wish, it's not like the three of us are likely to be together to do it again very often, or that we'd all agree on a wish to make."

Alfred silently agreed, nodding his head.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"You can rest if you wish. I will call you if I need you. The Palace is free for you to use."

Aya says to you, once she is released from the hug.

Murmur floats to your side and stands beside you.

At that point, she floats over to the pile of ash to inspect it.

@Others

Aleia raises her arm, displaying her Triforce. The three are close once again, so they resonate with one another.

"If we are to do this, we should attempt to repair the world just the same, not merely restore it to how it was before. We should be careful, that we do not recreate that same spirit that just fought us."

Last edited:
"I agree, yes. The wish should fix the world completely, and not just to how it was when we arrived, in addition to not bringing back that thing again, since killing it will cause this issue."

The demon shoomie just shrugs at Serafall's comment.

"Yeah, that sounds like the best option."

She then replies to the demon queen.

Back