• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Pile

The demonshroom uses it's demonic energy to try heal Aya, meanwhile their demon spawns start blasting the remains of the thing wth barrages of lasers !

@Russia

[Charge used]

"Nah, i bet they'd taste good with some hot sauce."

The Grand Mushroom replies, as they see their ally going full ham on the stupid wolfs things, deciding to not fall short and unleashing their big gun as swell-

The world around the mushroom goes balistic, the sky goes red and time passes to the extra hour, time is dead, chaos rules supreme and the mushroom i it's arbringer !!!!

Something something please let this blast the eldrich wolfs thing please.

@Pile

It is at this point that Aya decides to stop messing around. Thanks to the healing from the demonic mushroom, as well as reassembling done through the powers of her world, she gets back into shape quickly enough. Regardless of this, though it may be hard to reach out to directly, the environment is still hers to control, and so she rapidly layers cocoons of her power around the being to hold it down.

Telekinesis is applied to it if possible, and if not then to the air immediately surrounding it. Then, a layer of frozen space around it as another measure to prevent it from moving, similarly, a layer of frozen time past that, severely increased gravity past that, an environment of absolute zero past that, a wall of hellfire, and then, finally, a cocoon of malice itself.

Even if it can escape this, Aya will know, as she is aware of events happening within her domain by nature, and by the time it does, she'll be ready to finish it off.

She indicates for the others to wait on their attacks for now, to see what comes of this attempt, as she seems to want to incapacitate it like this before releasing their attacks all together.

@Russia

Seeing the others having it mostly handled, Ewald just released a considerable amount of demonic energy from himself, both towards the enemies and allies, to empower their attacks through it and make the environment corrupted and more difficult to pass through for the creatures, while easier for the allies.

@Paul_Frank

"I suppose it might be worth a try, though something strange is happening to my vessel as well."

Aleia pointed out.

"Well, what do you think about it?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"What do I think about what, the curse? I have no opinion on it, it seems like our existences here are meant to oppose eachother, so I don't imagine this will be the only such instance. If that's the case, then conflict may be inevitable, some of the things I've gotten since coming here have certainly made me more predisposed to fighting as the curse wants as well."

Last edited:
@Pile

For a good moment, it appears as though the ash-thing is well and truly stuck. Too weak to effectively work to escape while hampered by Aya's telekinetic force, the drastically increased gravity, and the damage sustained by the various attacks leveled against it, it seems able to do little more than "stand", hunched over to the point of almost forming a u-shape. While the various esoteric effects applied to this space are obviously not functioning as intended, they are certainly still affecting it in some sense, as seen by what is most likely a series of rather confused motions.

But then, it does something strange. If sound from within this multi-layered space could escape, those nearby would hear a rapid serious of cracking noises, not unlike one cracking their knuckles, as the thing digs it's one remaining undamaged, relatively of course, hand into it's abdomen. Assuming this ash-thing is in fact related to the nature spirit fought before, this act of self-destruction should come off as unusual, to put it lightly.

And then, almost like it had been searching for something, it grasps something unseen, even by Aya, and pulls hard. Spilling it's guts all out in front of itself, it reveals a massive and rough-shapen, yet still ornate, cleaver. For a short moment, the ash-thing glares at the tool, a palpable malevolence suffusing the trapped area all the while, before, in a rapid and destructive motion, flinging it's torso back, as if rearing to strike. As the cleaver reaches the end of it's arc, with the top laying flat on the ground, all those around, even those not directly aware of what is occurring inside the sealed area, feel a slight pinch, before the ash-thing throws itself forwards in an overhead swing, the downtime between the two motions being almost infinitesimal.

The cleaver comes down onto the edge of the trapped space, roughly severing it. A jagged tear forms clear through the various layers of this prison, appearing to shear together along the tear into something else entirely, not unlike the result of friction between many plates of material. Instantly reaching the outside of the space, and this into the general world around it, a plume of a speckled black dust-like material, appearing almost like a shattered view of the night sky, billows out from the opening. Aya, or those with appropriate senses, would also notice that the many layers of altered space are now quite dysfunctional, almost as though something much more fundamental to their function was damaged by that motion than the simple space itself.

However, the ash-thing itself doesn't immediately make any movements relating to the new opening, seeming to be catching it's breath, or some equivalent. This is, of course, ignoring the fact that it's spine is now dangling out of it's back like a tail that was placed a foot or two above where it should've been, as the ash-thing is also appearing to ignore that, or at the very least that is the least of it's current problems.

@Russia

With a combination of Matricardo's wave of hazardous blood and the demonshroom's upturning of the world in the area, the beasts that continue forwards don't last long. Most seem to melt from the inside out after simply wading through Matricardo's blood, followed by attempting to eat or otherwise consume the acidic wave of blood in an attempt to remove it, and many others are torn apart by what appears to be thousands of worm-like things inside of their body suddenly bursting out and coiling around and attacking each other in a maddened frenzy. Of course, their remains don't last particularly long either, either due to the encroach of the two aforementioned attacks or due to the variety of other deleterious effects leveled against them.

Only around a dozen at the very back, lucky enough to avoid the various attacks' immediate area of effect and see the wave of caustic fluid rushing towards them, immediate turn and run back into the valley, seeming rightly terrified of what just happened.

Last edited:
Noah is disgusted by the current state of things, although he is also interested in her movements, so he spoke up.

"It seems that this is more difficult than it seems, we should also avoid entering the close range of the Creature if possible."

From the rivers of blood created by that explosion of biomass, comes Matricardo. He seemed to have been knocked unconscious after using the power. His eyes slowly open, almost painfully so, like his skin was moving for the first time.

I can feel again. Unfortunally, that is not for the better. All i feel is my body, floating through an ocean of myself.

As i float through the stench filled river, my mind plays back the events of my old world. How i suddely gained the power of a shapeshifting demon. How i couldn't control my bloodlust and destroyed that town. How i didn't do anything to stop the other demons...

I shift my body upwards, sitting in the infinite blood ocean. I bring my hands up to my face.

Blood. All they are covered in is my own squirming, acidic blood.

"Living like a normal human again? Didn't have a choice?! What the **** was i lying to myself for anyway!?"

My head breaks. My hands cover my face.

"I... am disgusting."

I sit, motionless.

The figure looks a bit confused and then concerned and starts mumbling "That was concerning and now I'm wondering if that thing he is dealing with is actually capable of permanently killing him." refocusing on the matter at hand he just decides to wait on the demon's response since he didn't want to waste "It" here and be able to do what he wanted to in the first place

@Pile

While Velan can feel something, it would be drowned out by the presence of his brother an overwhelming, everchanging presence, but it seems as though he has resisted it, which is intriguing but doesn't matter. Beginning to stare upwards he starts to think about everything that he has felt and seen here, it was wonderful to be free, but well that time seems to be closing to an end it was always a pipe dream of his to imagine him being free and unbound without worrying from the fact that no one was there with you since they had all been repressed or killed since you were far too precious to let die. In my last moments before I go back to that place and face the never-ending loneliness again, he wanted to help this world or at the very least, help the people that granted this new experience to him, so he thought and decided that when the time came he would use "that" to give them something as thanks for them giving him something new entirely.

In light of utter annihilation of the enemy forces, Dieman witnesses Matricardo fall to his knees, and reacts.

"I don't see the problem."

His form shifts, not as much of a distortion, but he stands upwards, his face seeming... reflective, perhaps.

"I know I am distinctly removed from normal or human, but that does not prevent me from doing good things. Even if the way you fight is unnatural, is not your cause just?

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The demonshroom turns towards Aya, asking her a simple question.

"May i please blast it to pieces now ?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

The fungi emperor floats down to your location, putting their hands below your armpits and picking you up from the sea of blood.

"Quite the opposite, i think you are beutiful. You got deal an hand you didn't want, but you are trying to make the best of it, that's what matters-"

They say, giving you a small kiss on the noggin.

Last edited:
I remove my hands from my face and look at the stickman, who's giving me life advice, and the mushroom dude, who just kissed my nose. It's all so absurd, i just laugh. I laugh until i cry.

"Hehehehahhahahha, ahahahahahahahaha! Oh man!"

I wipe the tears off my face.

"I really am pathetic, huh? Took me this long to realize this."

I never had a chance to be human again. That dream is all over. Instead of whining about it, i should make the most of it.

I feel kind of bad for the wolves, but if i kill them all now, this area should return to normality, right? So i start shooting blood bullets at the ones who are left. If this ends up being a mistake, i'll rectify it.

The Royal Fungus smiles, taking back out the Witching Hour and helping Matricardo shoot down the last remaining weird caninines.

Elfen observed the situation from a distance. For now they didn't see the need to do anything else.

So he has let go. Good.

Lots of information enters their mind because of All of Creation. Activating it for every conflict had become a habit for Elfen.

X would try to predict the destination the creatures intended to run, if one existed, as he helped shoot the last of them down.

@Pile

Aya takes the chance of its escape immediately, noting the cleaver, she moves at immense speed, as close as she was already, forms a claw, a mix of flesh and pure malice, extending out from one of her arms and aims it clean at the figure's limb, the one holding the cleaver, to cleanly sever it, and then, grab it herself. If successful, she would then fill it with demonic energy and swing it down, to split the being clean in half.

She does not answer any direct inquiries.

@Russia

The demon envoy observes these events go down for the most part, aiding in any remaining attacks the same as he did before.

"Once this issue is corrected, it should be possible to restore the world."

He notes.

@Paul_Frank

"Predisposed towards fighting? How so?"

Aleia seemed curious.

@deonment

"You may enter. Take care not to disturb anything. Complicated events are taking place within."

The demon steps aside.

"Thank you" The hooded man enters and looks around the palace wondering where he is and how would he be able to get to Velan

I fly above the others and activate my sacrifice powers to obliterate the wolves.

"Matricardo, you have what many would perceive as a give while I can only assume what caused you to see your abilities as a curse I feel like pointing out we will accept you for yourself. Besides the fact you have used the abilities you express a hatred for to help others is really inspiring for me." I say in the kindest voice I have.

@Pile

As Aya charges the thing, preparing her strike, it appears entirely unaware, fatigued beyond any real mobility, even enabling her attack to slice into and through a decent portion of it's right arm and torso, but then...

In an instant motion, it grips a sort of forward handle on the cleaver and brings it up, running the tip through the entirety of Aya's torso and fish-hooking her bottom jaw clean off. This results in a massive, jagged opening through her body, through which her internal organs almost leap out at the thing of their own accord. While this is would otherwise be an inconvenience at most to Aya, due to her nature, it somehow feels much more final here. draining and shocking her in the same way such a wound would affect a normal human, not exactly helped by how at that exact moment Aleia herself suffers identical wounds, spraying her viscera own and destroyed teeth over Serafall. Even further, Aya's claw of demonic energy stops dead when it touches the cleaver, stopping in it's tracks even the non-physical portions, and not even putting a single nick into it.

Due to her proximity to the thing, Aya gets a clearer view of it's "face" than possible before, and it seems much more baffled itself than anything. Assuming a telepathic link was maintained since initial contact, the endless pained shrieking that once seemed to fill it's mind are side-lined by a singular thought: "is this... victory?!"

Almost instinctively, the thing moves again the push the blade of the cleaver into and through Aya's head, although this is addled by fatigue. surprise, and the simple damage it has accumulated up to this point, even if the apparent severing of it's arm is halted by the appearance of a reddish haze in the areas disconnected from the rest of it's body.

@Russia

Whether it be through sheer luck or careful aim, the longer-ranged barrage of attacks seems to damage all of the fleeing wolves beyond and capacity to locomote, even with their unusual physiology. Their bodies are eventually destroyed when Matricardo's tsunami of blood and Samhain reach to them.

"Alright, this ****** up area should be all done now. So..."

Using a spell i had "saved" a while ago, i release a wave of life that covers a few dozen miles in plant, animal, fungal and human life. In account for the high scale of this spell and how stable this reality is (although thankfully the Mushroom's chaos helps), i have to take a lot more Paradox than i would have wanted to. With all of it being taken as damage to my soul, all the veins of my body suddely pop-up and "clog", and i vomit more blood that any human could reasonably contain. It feels like my spine is being burnt to a crisp and my body is being penetrated by ice cold needles, but...

"I'm... i'm okay, hehe."

Last edited:
@CrimsonStarFallen

The grandshroom can't provide soul healing, or healing in general, but it will provide hugging and patting.

"You did good, great job !"

@Pile

Demonshroom quickly and at a rate as fast as it litterally physically can applies healing to Aya.

Meanwhile, the demon spores jump at the ash/flesh/whateever thingo, attempting to completly ennare it in place and stop him from moving ever a single inch.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Precisely how it sounds, some things within me, gained after coming to this world, enhance my desire to attack demons and such. As such, I'm naturally more predisposed to following the curse, although that's not to say I can't control myself, or that it takes an absurd amount of willpower to not attack demons indiscriminately."

I pull out my leech life potion.

"Drink some of this and punch me in the face." I say to Matricardo. "Before you as this is the only healing method I have."

@Pile

Somehow, Aya does not actually stop, but instead that red and black energy filters out from her body, "filling in" the empty spots, though it seems she is losing herself more and more in the process of this. Perhaps coming as a surprise to that thing, that she puts herself back together that quickly. A slight tug of the space around herself to reposition, to avoid the cleaver being rammed through her head, and appearing at the thing's side instead.

"Die! Crumble! Be devoured!"

She called out in a voice that could only be described as demonic, as thorns of pure malice shot out from her body, as if aiming to pierce every point of it, but most importantly, sever its grip on that cleaver, so that it can't use it again.

@Paul_Frank/Palace

Aleia looks rather stunned, and a bit apologetic, though not too bothered.

"What the..."

All that flew out of her starts to "return" rather quickly, seemingly starting to undo the event. Being that Aleia wasn't the one in combat, nor really actively using Aya anymore, she had the time to reassemble herself as needed thanks to her own regeneration and the palace's power.

@deonment

See prior descriptions of the entrance. Don't recall where he was exactly.

@Russia

The demon present seemed to "shut down" for a moment, as if distracted by some sort of information it was receiving.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Serafall's expression betrays her surprise as she witnesses this all suddenly

"Oh? What led to that happening? It doesn't seem to be too serious as you're healing from it, but still, suddenly suffering wounds like that isn't good."

"Did you require any assistance with that by the way?"

"Huh, this place looks pretty good, now I wonder where my brother is, the location feature disabled itself after he came here" He says while looking around

"Seems legit"

Dieman cannot support the efforts of his ally, so he observes the surroundings, waiting to see what results.

I pull out my leech life potion.

"Drink some of this and punch me in the face." I say to Matricardo. "Before you as this is the only healing method I have."
I bottom it up and deck him in the face.

"I don't know how much this helped but it felt vaguely really good."

[Sam is a girl]

"Most of that is my being punchable I think, we can do it again sometime if you feel like it." I say getting back up.

@Pile

The thing, clearly surprised by Aya's extremely rapid recover, lands little more than a glancing blow with it's cleaver, opening a rather small gouge in her left eye and down that side of her face, a wound mirrored on Aleia. Notably, it seems that the momentarily altered space didn't have quite the intended effect, as should be expected considering the weapon's properties, but seems to have diverted it to a significant degree, essentially forcing the ash-thing into a highly disadvantageous attack. This results in it simply taking much of Aya's attack, even as it hurriedly moves the cleaver back towards it as a makeshift defense, which, although severely damaging it from all outside perspectives, seems less effective overall than it should have been, failing to remove any significant threat the thing poses.

Of course, this is all as the demonshroom begins rapidly encasing the thing, resulting in much of the damage taken. It seems to attempt to thrash about, and while it is still strong enough to easily overpower the spores themselves, it is so completely drained that it can do no more. The spores cover it's hands feel it's grip tighten, and all around it is a newfound, uncomfortable warmth.

Then, a new thought can be detected, racing through it's mind: "I... will n o t b e D E N I E D." Even in the mental landscape this message occurred in, it seems to carry immense power, creating intense flashes throughout Aya's field of vision. For a moment, she could even swear she saw the strange arc symbol from long before, positioned above the thing's head, almost like a halo of some kind. the inward-facing spokes like nails drilled into it.

As the demonshroom's spores cover over 80% of the thing's body, converging to a point on it's back, there is a sudden new pressure. A constant gush of wind, from within the thing. It seems innocuous at first, but over time and as the spores cover more of the thing to restrict it's movements, it is expelled with ever-increasing force. Rapidly, it becomes a great blast of wind, enough to create pressures through the opening out of the altered space that cut through everything in it's path and persist for over a hundred kilometers before fully petering out. Then, the air blackens, but not as smoke is, more like a storm cloud. There's an ozone crackle, a spark: lightning, a supercell storm compressed into a space large enough for maybe two people to stand comfortably. The insides of the space, excluding Aya who, of course, suffers very severe burns over the remaining portions of her body that are still flesh and blood, the air is instantly ionized into a plasma, expelled from the opening by even more wind, which in turn is ionized, in a high-pitched beam of energy, encircled by an almost constant wreathe of lightning. This process not only simply blasts much of the spores off of the thing, but destroys them in the hell of thunder and plasma.

Despite all of this, the thing itself does little more than launch a simple strike towards Aya with the hand that had held the forwards-handle of the cleaver, boring a hole clear through the center of her head, relatively focused on her nose, but it seems even this was too much for the thing, which almost falls flat to the ground in the brief moment after.

@Russia

Matricardo's efforts to reinstate at least some life in this area are mostly successful, although there are no new humans in the area. This could either be due to this area being in the middle of nowhere, or due to something else entirely. Either way, there were no people here to be recreated.

From this point, the group can feel a few intrusive sensations, presumably associated with these things. One is one or two thousand kilometers due west; another is closer and south-westerly, towards a region some may recognize for having quite literally negative political stability; a third that can be felt, at least to any worthwhile degree, is about south-south-east, passing over the more prominent Asian countries.

@Edwellken and anyone on earth with similarly potent senses because he was the first guy I thought of

X, in particular, can see something... rather strange. While it is not quite late enough for the moon to rise above the horizon, with some effort he can spot an incredibly distant humanoid figure: it appears to sit on nothing in a strange pose, draped in a large robe that flutters and twitches, with the darkness underneath it populated with goat-like eyes, and from what is presumably the actual head of this being is two, thin horns, forming the shape of a harp. Some quick math deduces that this thing is situated exactly between earth and the moon: about 196,300 kilometers away, but it rapidly shifts back and forth, seemingly to perfectly maintain this position as the moon naturally moves lightly further or closer to the earth.

"Cough... man, what a pain in the ass."

My body already feels much better despite everything, although wheater that is thanks to my natural healing factor or simply my absurd stamina i'm not sure.

In any case, 3 areas and one guy in space.

"I guess i can check up on that goat **** up in space."

Unlike my other teleportations, this jump across space is localized to me, and thus does not need more calculations. I appear in front of the guy, 5 or so meters between us.

"You planning to do somethin'?"

I'm ready to immediatly back off if needed.

Elfen vacantly stares into the distance. Their feet are a few meters above solid ground.

The world directly around it seems to rotating, reminiscent of a loading icon.

Back