• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"I was turned into a demon, and look at me, i'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."
Dieman morphs his hand into the shape of an X, and then presses it exactly once.

"The Triforce... it seems... nondemonic enough..."

"One released practical Gods on to my world which caused problems and sent monsters to fight them. One was a demon they where actually helpful and ended up dying to power humanity to protect themselves and some other demon took their place and played a direct role in killing said angel. One demon apparently commanded an army against another world I liked and a robot I made I count that as one because control. Counting you and Aleia demons have been 50% more consistently helpful.

"The "angels" of my own world did not care too much about us demons, so I have no unfavorable opinion of them. As for ourselves, we are simply another people, nothing more."

Aleia explained.

@Edwellken @Hl3_or_bust

Suddenly the pocket realm would return to normal again. Elfen had left and they were now back on earth.

There they took a good look at the withered state of the planet. The fact that with Elfen's presence the sky had turned into various shades of brown and green didn't help make the view more appealing. Elfen tried to combine their dreaming abilities and their power over plants in order to create some life again.

Elfen had shortly afterwards teleported to the mushroom thing. The fact that it was spreading across the entire planet annoyed Elfen.

"I know I said that only the North Pole was off-limits, but if you're going to spread around the entire world it rui-"

Then a mech crashes near them. Some guy is controlling it and he starts making noise.

"We killed nature. Could you not interrupt me next time?" Elfen says coolly.

At this point, Dieman finally gets to his feet, using his heels as a point of leverage to immediately stand straight up.

"Nature was also trying to burn and flesh us to death, so don't take it personally..."

@Edwellken @WHYNAUT

The mushrooms called off the army's advence to listed to what Elfen had to say, but then the meteros-like mecha thingo came and the fungi switched its attention to look towards it.

"Yeah, what Elfen said, twice in fact from what i heard."

They reply to X.

Last edited:
"Have to admit that's not quite the answer I was expecting. Still-"

Anubis threateningly readies its weapons systems.

"I'm going to offer you about 0.5 seconds to explain how you plan to fix it?"

After 0.6 seconds Elfen answers.

"With my abilities I think I could do it, if I wanted to. However it seems I won't need to. A solution is already in the works."

Elfen seems to give off a slightly dangerous aura and the world has turned red around it.

Last edited:
This is a problem... but i can fix this. Time to work. I'll never have a chance to be as useful to other people as i can right now. Turning one finger into a stick, i draw a kabbahlistic symbol into the ground and start chanting prayers in latin, singing creation into my whims. I also hold a apple into my hand.

The magical chant goes on for 10 minutes, 30 minutes. This should partially work, even if the rebound would be strong against me.

"I think i can bring life back. I'm gonna need a wide-scale mind manipulator for it to work. Any volunteers?"

@Edwellken

After 0.6944598235728523895832652756786485685678567 second, the mushroom responds as swell to X.

"Geez, those sure are some spicy words there lad ! Well, still from what i heard, they are planning to use magic triangles to fix this mess or something."

The mushroom being seems to be propagates something of a light chaotic aura around itself, an emenation of green madness.

Last edited:
'They' probably refers to the rest of them that disappeared somewhere not too long ago. There's obviously something X is missing here, and it doesn't sound from these two that wiping out all life was the goal.

X recalled the monster the bunch had been fighting before and concluded that it's probably connected to this 'killing nature' business. That at least answers the what, why, and how, but X still had other questions.

"Where is everyone else, and who has these 'magic triangles'?"

"Someone's house. I didn't bother to check who the other two people with tri-something were. Are you done with your interrogation?"

Elfen's aura would be getting to X if he doesn't have any defenses against it. Though Elfen exercises some restraint.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"I am capable of such a thing"

Aleia states.

"However, the power of the Triforce may be enough in its own right, though it is good to have alternatives."

@Paul_Frank and @Spider_Kaiju

"Are you two ready, then?"

She asks.

@Edwellken and everyone nearby

A demon appears not too far away from you all, floating above. A white haired man dressed like a butler.

"Greetings. I cannot help but overhear the ongoing situation, one which happens to involve my lady. I may be of assistance in explaining."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

I nod. "I can recreate all life in the planet, including plant life, but for humans and animals i'll need someone to fix their mental state and give them memories, otherwise things would be... difficult."

"We'll have it as plan B in case plan A goes wrong."

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Noted."

The demon queen nods at hearing this.

@palace

Aleia stands up from her throne, walking over to the other two. Prepared to place their hands together and channel the full Triforce. Something inside of her is screaming to try and take it by force, but she does her best to shake off those feelings.

"Let us begin, then."

@Edwellken

The demon floats lower down so he may be heard more easily.

"A short explanation of it would be that my lady resurrected the avatar of the nature spirit they had fought previously, containing it in a sequestered pocket realm, a piece of the place they fought in the past. She spoke to it, learning of its nature, before another being, as of yet unknown to us, arrived. A powered individual who arrived before us, with the stated intent of taking a power source from the creature. It was then permitted to attempt such a thing, which backfired, in doing so granting the creature a vast increase in power, similar to the one you yourselves received after slaying it for the first time. The creature engaged in battle against many of our lady's allies, its world clashing with ours. Ultimately, it was defeated. However, for some as of yet unknown reason, the avatar's death caused the death of nature as a whole, this time. Our lady estimates that this is because the nature spirit was able to fully manifest this time, or manifest enough that its current defeat caused it to collapse completely, leading us to where we are now."

He summarized.

"Our lady currently plans to use a mystical object known as the Triforce, of which she is in possession of one of three pieces, and two others possess a piece each, to grant a wish for the restoration of life and the world, while attempting to avoid bringing back a hostile incarnation of nature."

"In other words, the current state of the world is due to your collective incompetence. That's only a half step better than the whole of you being psychopaths. How likely is this Triforce thing to work?"

"I'd hardly call it incompetence. It was slain before, and in fact the spirit directly stated it acts through avatars, that its true self exists just the same. We had no reason to believe such an outcome would come to be. In fact, what is brought about from this may yet be a better outcome, because it possessed a clear intent to continue opposing all of us, you included, until it or we were destroyed for good, whenever the next avatar came."

The demon responded.

"In any case, the Triforce is capable of large scale alterations of reality itself. Its power should most certainly be capable of fixing things, and the intent is to use it to not only return life, but to repair the world to a greater extent, undoing even the calamities that preceded our own arrival."

@palace

Serafall nods, takes off her glove, and puts her hand forward.

"Alright then, let's go."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Excuses made after the fact don't make up for the lives your boss's mistake cost. I hope she understands at least that much, holding such tremendous personal power. But it sounds like she's trying to make things right at least. I can respect that much. And I hope for this world's sake that this Triforce does have the ability to do that and more. These people suffered enough without us."

@ash pile people

As the mound is approached, an eerily familiar heat can be sensed emanating from the small structure. It is by no means overwhelming, even far less intense than what surrounds the seemingly protected area, but it's still not an amazing thing to be feeling after all that has happened. A short distance from it, and another feature can be seen: a diagonal stripe of ash along the pile is, simply put, far more intense in it's heat than the rest, constantly releasing small embers, and even appears to be bulging outwards somewhat. Those around at the time, if they remembered correctly that is, might recall the placement of this anomaly to be the same as Corrin's slash with Tsumugari along the thing's original manifestation.

At the same time, the open cracks around the pile, already oozing a reddish liquid as before, now gush out the blood-like tincture at a greater, and seemingly more focused, rate towards the ash.

@CrimsonStarFallen

As Matricardo prepares his spell, his attention to the reality of this place brings a concerning revelation. While the reality here is by no means impenetrable, as his mere existence along could prove, it seems much more stable than his magic is designed for. Even further, this reality appears to have been... altered, to some extent, given how it now clings to this half-dead state. Unrelatedly, this insight also shows that there appear to be what can best be described as pockets of "unreality", or at the very least a contradictory set of rules, set across the planet, with more approaching from... somewhere.

Also unrelatedly, and more immediately obviously, he cannot find any human or human-like presences anywhere his senses can reach, even when accounting for potential spirits.

I put my hand up to my chin, deep in thought. This could be trouble. Real ******* trouble.

"Parts of this planet... they are contradictory to this universe. Like they don't even exist. More are coming, one by one. I don't have a lot of confidence on my spell either. This place is too stable for it. Are you sure the Triforce wish is a good idea?"

@palace

"Hold it."

Aleia says, drawing her hand back for now.

"Something still isn't right."

@ash pile

Aya telekinetically picks up parts of the ash and the liquid, floating them nearby, attempting to analyze just what they are coming from here.

"There is certainly still something here."

She notes to the others that remain here. She creates a small piece of biomass to send into contact with it, to see what that results in.

@Edwellken

"The lives the spirit's choice cost. It was a sentient being. It was given the opportunity to leave us be, or to cooperate, several times over, but refused it repeatedly. If any are to blame, it is the one who attempted to claim the power source."

The demon replies.

"But that is besides the point. Something is wrong with the world, something different from life just being gone. Our efforts may have to be delayed to deal with it. Some kind of distortion of unreality is manifesting."

X cracked his neck. It sounded like the demon had nothing to contribute to the prior conversation but more excuses anyway and continuing it served little purpose.

"That off feeling I've been having was probably related. Just point me in the right direction and I'll cooperate for now. Best not leave you all to deal with things alone again anyway."

Back