• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

Attacking directly is hard as it is, and everyone really looks like they could really use some help. So, i put a spell into work.

Not for destruction, but for Creation. As a wave of green washes the dimensional space, they feel their celular regeneration accelerate by millions of times, their sense of pain dulled and limited, as well as their muscular and skeletal structure to be reinforced by a dozen or so times.

Sam seeing little else to do activates the sacrifice powers, summons sheep to ram it, actives instinct, starts throwing bombs and Arcana, and transform into a wall of missiles and guns in a desperate attempt to stall for Corrin.

Dieman ends up going full ragdoll, awkwardly tumbling across the ground as though it's attack instantly rendered him dead. While the pain was doubtless, all the same, he eventually rights himself, the glow empowering his body and the vitality within him unyielding in spite of the pain even being near this thing was to cause. In fact, his knife in particular began to expand as he empowered it with yet more flame, lengthing it to almost resemble a proper sword, as it radiated with a slight glow.

"SONIC LEAP"

Dieman yeets forward, his sword cutting into the creature, before it's swiftly pulled out again and followed up with another skill of it's likeness, with his blade tracing a V in the air with it's further cuts against the opposition.

"Agh... Even within my own world, it still finds a way to establish its presence..."

Corrin leaps back from the stinger. Her body shimmers, as a red-colored duplicate of herself forms beside her, reverting to her human form and performing a hand sign. In a large plume of smoke, dozens of clones form behind her. Each one becomes coated in etherial, spiritual armor: A susanoo.

"But this is not your world! My authority is above yours, monster!"

Giju seeing this, would try to utilize her energy all in a Chaos Burst... dissappearing from the creature's grip as she then quickly reappeared slightly above, releasing Chaos Energy in a small purple sphere around her. Then briefly she would create an Energy Forcefield to defend herself... Let's just hope this worked!

With the new worlds arriving to aid her in pushing back the thing, Aya has an opportunity for her power to flow even better, as her allies would allow for it to.

Using this opportunity presented to her, the demonic energy crashes into the nature spirit's world, drilling into it and aiming to corrupt it and make it hers, rather than its. As the energy pushed further, both into the spirit's territory and through the allies', which it could freely flow though, she used her control to heal her allies, to take away their wounds and the harmful abilities affecting them. To those who accepted the demonic energy, they would find they were being empowered by it as well. Any attacks that enter would face neutralization through various factors, either redirection, freezing or dispersion outright.

Her one offensive maneuver in this situation was a rather unique one. She generated phantoms of herself, not true reflections, but enough that they could deal harm to the enemy. They were filled with her demonic energy, and tossed towards the thing, into its world, to fight in their own right. But that wasn't their true purpose, while they would cast orbs and beams of their own to fire at the thing, their real purpose was vessels of massive amounts of her demonic energy. Living bombs, sent to distract and then be destroyed, only to release their corruption into the very things that destroyed them, to push her control even further in as a result.

@Paul_Frank

"It is all a matter of how you apply it. Either way, as for him, I'd say that he'd owe not only me, but all of us, a good bit of explanation and probably more than that in fact. When I find him again, I will tolerate no more unclearness."

Aleia explained, sounding vaguely annoyed at that person as she spoke.

@Overlord775

Aleia waves her hand and creates a couch vaguely nearby in the room for it to sit on instead, moving it there.

"No. I don't think so. He seemed a unique kind of being. There may be more avatars, but this spirit will likely be the origin of them just the same."

That attack was effective, but it's not enough to take it down. Perhaps a constant wave of attacks would more effectively suppress it.

The world distorts around Elfen as spikes of energy are emitted from their body. Multiple tiny distortions form all around the monster and the spikes of energy emerge from them as thin, but powerful beams. New distortions keep appearing and Elfen keeps firing the energy emitted from their body. Whenever a beam misses they enter another distortion and are fired again.

Meanwhile they continue helping to overwrite the monster's world.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The demonshrooms lets itself be moved to the couch.

"That be good, less stuff to deal with. Though, doesn't that mean that defeating this avatar is kinda pointless since another can just be made ?"

After a short moment, the ground seems to shift beneath the mushroom, the mycorrhiza of the fungus lifting up through the ground, as though being awoken.
The mushroom kneels down, as such to stand on the same level of heigh as the mycorrhiza, gently moving their hands onto the sides of it.

It continues speaking in their lenguage, saying something that roughtly corresponds to a mix of "Greetings" and "Well awake".

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"The manner of application might matter to an extent, although some powers are possibly just too indiscriminate overall, and a few of mine might fall into that category, but maybe."

"And yes, that's good. He does owe you lot for the time you've invested now, although I don't imagine he's the kind that's too keen to paying off debts."

Ernest sheathes mumur back into his shell.

“Draw.”

His clones fly away from the beast. Their shell’s glistening with light. Crackling a trail of energy around their bodies. They lift their blades. A portal in the sky cleaves itself into the world. Crashing waves of energy upon their body. Hues of blue and red intertwining with each other. Their arms quivering.

“L-Loose.”

The pillars of energy redirect. Attempting to engulf the beam in a trifecta of energy. Amplifying their strength four-fold...

From the outside, few of the respectable barrage of attacks loosed against the thing seem to persist for very long once they cross the threshold of it's world, consumed by the raging, venomous flames. The few that do, those being primary energy-based, seem to hit their mark, with Ernest's own effort creating a significant opening in the hellish deflagration that lasts for long enough to aid some other attempts, but a change seems to come over the entire structure shortly after. The flames suddenly burst outwards in all directions, no longer constrained by the world it comes from. While they are not able to go very far, thanks primary to Aleia's demonic energy, specifically combined with Elfen's efforts in this area, and, strangely, the great density of Sam's new forms of attack, it is clear that the thing is only getting stronger, as this burst of activity even pushes the thing's world forwards a slight bit, enough to fully surround Corrin's Unlimited Blade Works.

Much more concerning, though, is the sudden and extremely rapid of several flesh-and-bone extrusions towards the demonic phantoms that Aleia had created, flying into them and shoving them into the far distance. While not particularly noticeable even if one were close to observe, Aleia can feel her control over those packets of energy weakening rapidly as it appears to be somehow divided up and fused into the flesh, like some attempt at absorption.

On the inside of that place, Dieman and Giju are not having an amazing time, to put it lightly. Dieman specifically, despite charging at where the thing's primary body should be, encounters what appears to be a massive wall of translucent, somehow-wet flesh, and when he attacks, he feels himself be observed by both far too many eyes, as though one kicked a brick wall and every single brick opened it's own pair of eyes to glare with, and something more than mere eyes. It is a thoroughly unsettling experience, not helped by how the strange flesh he attacked seems to have molded itself around his knife rather than actually being cut, even if the weapon's own flames do create a quiet sizzling that could be heard under everything else going on, and that he can feel himself being undone by the corrosive fire of this realm, even if quite slowly. Somewhat lightening the mood, a beam of high-energy particles suddenly screams through the "air" just above Dieman and through the thing, causing the area it passed through and a good radius around it to boil and melt away, even if it is rapidly replaced with equally vulnerable flesh. Giju fares better, shielded from the worst of this world, and her burst of chaos energy gives her a moment to breathe-- metaphorically, of course. However, this burst, despite clearing an area that should be pressing against the border of this bubble world, is only present for a short moment before the flames take hold yet again, still flowing in from every side as though it were water filling a pocket of open air kilometers below the surface. Even further, the attack does in fact hit some part of the thing: a sort of level floor composed entirely of a greyish-blue flesh-like material, and coated by what appears to be rotten, molten pulp.

At the same time, things are not going swimmingly for Corrin. Her reality marble feels... much smaller, as though that was somehow possible with how those function, although being thoroughly surrounded by the thing is probably at least part of the sensation. The appendages, now internally supported by boney extrusions that more effectively stop and break the still-continuous barrage of weapons, continue forwards, evading more and more of the suppressant fire and taking what cannot be avoided with a concerning degree of strategy as to barely slow down at all. Of the few genuine wounds that are taken by the appendages, dozens of even larger and more toxic replications burst forth from the wound, newly equipped to push further into Corrin's territory. And of course, that is not even starting on the effects this has on both her actual, physical body and admittedly more robust, in this situation, clones, with her scales sloughing off in large heaps and her horns stinging intensely in the wind caused by the raging conflict just before her. The clones, meanwhile, are doing significantly better, not being made of any physical substance to begin with, but are still breaking apart and weakening at a significant pace.

@Overlord775

Another pause, and the mycorrhiza and attached caps appear to swell, rising even further out of the ground... before bursting into unnaturally hot flames at various points. Despite not being an animal with a respiratory system, the fumes alone are enough to make the mushroom wish they were on a different continent.

Last edited:
"I... Grrr......"

This sensation... pain, desperation... He's truly trapped in a hostile world with no way out. Even if the fire not as severe as it could be when met with Hot +1's natural resistance, he feels the burn, whatever his body substitutes for adrenaline, as it feels as though this whole world is gazing down upon him...

"... **** it... MORE KNIFE!!!!"

But against that pain, Dieman still felt himself rise to the occasion, as he drew a second Butterfly knife from out of nowhere and flipped it open, igniting it into a blazing sword that perhaps could see the path to victory! And with two blades in hand, he first performs Sharp Nail in one, then Deadly Sins with another, a flurry of sword swings as he forces his body forward past this wall of flesh, his body literally igniting as though to represent the will he has found in strife!

Sam thinks for a moment and comes up with a plan.

Charge used

Standing next to her is B.O.B

"Cut it to pieces." I command them before meeting with Corrin.

"The robot I just unleashed can close portals to shoot a sun lazer can you help me get the thing inside it."

Things are getting desperate... seems i need to work harder. Using a spell i had prepared, long ago, i remove the limits given by the body. The maximum amount of energy i can produce at any given point, give here.

Usuing this, i fire thousands upon thousands of purple energy beams, barely weaker than nukes. My hands burn off and regenerate over and over as i do it.

Elfen continues doing what they had been doing, with the barrage of attacks even growing in number, but they shift these activities to the back of their mind.
Instead they focus on using All of Creation to learn whatever they can about the thing, its attacks, the attacks of the others, the surroundings, etc. They combine this with their own knowledge to gain even more information. Perhaps the answer was right before them.

Meanwhile any appendages within Elfen's view are slowed down by a powerful gravitational pull.

The many susanoo-clad clones charge in at the monster, having a much large size than it, with the clear intent of stomping the thing into the ground. At the same time, the draconic corrin has no choice but to take to the skies and retreat, with the clone mounting her pegasus and doing the same.

"Get the robot inside that monstrosity? I don't think that's going to happen. Just being near the thing is melting me," The main corrin snarls down at Sam. "Still, if you need sun power..."

The clone pulls out a wide, blue-and-silver sword, and holds it up in the air. A giant golden beam radiating heat off of it erupts from it.

"...I have something that might work."

"The snake goes into the robot." I explain before showing a basic video presentation.

1. The robot cuts the snake into pieces.

2. Some badly drawn stick figures appear to use Psychic powers to pick up the pieces as the robot opens its chest

3. The figures throw the snake parts into the open chest.

4. The snake parts enter various portals and a small sun.

5. The robot disappears and the stickmen start celebrating.

Aya granted support for Corrin's world, with the demonic energy flowing freely within, she could act upon it herself as well. Providing healing and cleansing of effects, as well as resistance against the encroachment.

@Lou_change

"I would advise against taking it outside of this place. While it is contained here, it is ultimately harmless to anything but this section of false world. If taken out however, it will have room to spread its power freely. I would prefer it if you weakened its existing world, if possible."

The demonic energy being absorbed presents an opportunity. The energy is used as a point of connection, to funnel in more and more of itself. The thing is directly taking in her energy, and thus making itself more subject to her control. The energy would begin driving itself to seize control of the protrusions, as more phantoms were sent near them to detonate and further raise the density of her power present. From there, they would begin worming down, to make their way into the thing itself.

@Paul_Frank

"It will not be up to choice."

@Overlord775

"And no, I do not believe so. It seems this being is limited in some way. This avatar could only exist again because I remade it. Also, it may be time to make your appearance."

Last edited:
"While it is in here, it has to fight my world and many others. If it were to be taken out of here, it would not. Focus on squashing its world, so that I may take control."

Noah would continue to attack the creature from points would not affect the plan of his companions, each time raising its power and temperature. "Nuclear Fusion"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Understandable enough. By the way, is that area able to be reached from here, or do you need to send people in?" She asks, pointing at the display

"I realized I do have a risk free way of supporting them in there, something that would reflect any mystical or physical attack launched at them once, each time I use it. If such a thing was needed."

Threads. The doppelgänger’s coil themselves within a yarn of energy, their attention snaps to the beast. They try to wrap it. Whirling the yarn towards it’s limbs and joints. A wave of gravity gift the strings weight, crushing anything within it’s hold.

[CHARGE USED]

“DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. EAT ME. EAT ME SO I CAN EAT YOU. EAT. EAT...”

Ernest grips his blade. He twirls the razor, a wave of causality crashes around him. Untouchable. He leaps towards the beast with dagger’s stuck in his fingers. Slamming it down in it’s shell. His own strength and speed increases four fold with the blows. Shockwaves repeat the blows. A sheet of hail, ice, fire, acid, darkness and energy crashes down with every swing.

His nerves ring, sweat and spit drooling down his skin. Heat cooks him within the suit. He clenches his teeth.

“Pop and die...”

A wave of energy bursts from his shell. Volleys of daggers gleaming with Qualia’s magic hurl towards the entity. Trying to bypass the defensive abilities of it. Afterimages form with every movement. Attempting to confuse the beast.

His steps slow time, forming a bubble around the beast and himself. The perception of time slows. Giving his clones and himself time to react to the beast.

A message creeps into Murmur’s mind.

“Kill.”

Crossbows burst from the dirt. It’s shots home towards the beast. If the bolts strike, it’s stamina will wain from it’s body. Exhausting it.

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The Demon of Pulses, Murmur, appears as requested. This time taking on a more human looking form, a female one.

The demon holds the same blade in her hands, and swings, releasing a vast wave of demonic thorns, infused with that very same energy and demonic nature that all who bear Aleia's power hold. These thorns would release small shockwaves as they struck, attacking in concert with Ernest, to disorient the beast and cause more damage with each thorn that strikes.

Last edited:
[I have no clue what you are talking about exactly. The goal at the moment for me is to weaken and distract the thing enough that the demonic energy it attempted to absorb can fully leak into it, granting me increased control. So, do something that helps that, and not something that takes it away from here and into the normal universe where it will be immensely stronger and require me to waste a Charge to keep up]

"Right, that I do." Serafall responds

"I guess I can do it from here." She says, waving her hand as she looked at the display.

@fight

Those who didn't possess some method to stop positive effects would be able to note two glimmering body tight barriers form on them, and quickly vanish, as Serafall cast Tetra and Makarakarn on everyone fighting the thing, giving them all a barrier that would reflect the next physical, and next non physical attack launched by the enemy they were fighting, allowing then to focus less on avoiding things for the time being.

[Greenland is part of earth and you claimed at least part of it before and the robot has some weird conceptual connection to earth]

[This place is a pocket dimension, it isn't Earth, though it is kind of a chunk of it torn off from time, so it may be close enough for whatever]

Another pause, and the mycorrhiza and attached caps appear to swell, rising even further out of the ground... before bursting into unnaturally hot flames at various points. Despite not being an animal with a respiratory system, the fumes alone are enough to make the mushroom wish they were on a different continent.
"!!!"

The mushroom panics as it sees its bretheren set aflame, attempting to use its telekinesis to remove the part of it that are blazing to prevent it from spreading.

It furthermore looks around, attempting to find what or who caused the fire.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"So i shall my queen !"

The mush-fiend teleports itself into the pocket dimension, more specifically behind Matricado.

@PocketDimensionsFight

"Hi there~"

It says the fleshy/magiky lad, as it starts producting countless amounts of spores from it's body, which form into both demons and demons energy.

The formers use energy ranged attacks to help with the barrage, while simultenusly tapping into their WAAAARGH-like energy to reject the nature spirit's world and it's laws, meanwhile the demonic energy helps Aya corruption attempt.

Last edited:
Giju would start absorbing the thermal energy of the fire from inside her shield, to be as safe as possible. However, she would then convert it into strength, as she starts tacking the being, releasing a lot of energy as she did so!

With the ever-increasing barrage of various attacks continuing to bear down on the thing, aided quite significantly by Giju's absorption of a good portion of the world's heat, rather rapidly pushing into the thing's realm and clearing it of those flames. However, some complications arise: while Giju barrels into and clear through the strange flesh-wall that can be assumed to be part of the thing, her body doesn't appear to be holding together especially well with the sheer amount of energy she has absorbed. At the same time, while Aleia's plan to take control over the absorbing projectiles initially bears fruit, they react violently. It is as though the more energy is pumped in to take control, the faster it is somehow vented or neutralized, even as more emerge amidst the storm of attacks and from the others already present. Some of the energy she still has hold over does reach the thing's world itself, but it does not last long enough to be of any use, even with the reduced presence of the flames.

More importantly, Ernest's little effort has some rather massive results. While the clones, converted to threads of energy, can't find what one would assume to be the thing's main body, judging by it's shape of course, they simply burrow into a massive wall of flesh. But, as all of these clones and Ernest himself warp causality to redirect the wounds inflicted upon them to the thing, it begins rapidly burning away, even faster than his knives, the threads, his own varied barrage of attacks, or even Murmur can really keep up with. This damage can be clearly seen by Dieman, whose own efforts would cut clear through the portions of the thing that stood before him, Giju, and, more immediately relevantly, Corrin, and although it eventually slows down significantly, it is clear that this did severe damage to the thing, although it's not entirely clear how the now caught-up stamina-draining bolts that Ernest utilized have affected the thing just yet. On that note, Noah's beams of radiation tear through large swathes of the thing, reducing all it touches to a boiling mess of cellular viscera, but that in particular is regenerated through fairly quickly.

At the same time, The Dragonslayer charges into the thing's world and carves into whatever stands before it. Even with the laws of the thing's world being exceedingly violent towards things of The Dragonslayer's nature, it is completely unharmed by both the passive flames that surround it and any active attacks by the thing. Moreover, wounds inflicted with it's blade of Cold Iron appear to shrink back into themselves, as though recoiling, and not heal properly, resulting in what appears to be a wholesale retreat of the thing further into it's territory, the damage being constantly incurred from Ernest's ability, as well as the additional redirected harm thanks to Serfall, most likely resulting in this decision in tandem with the giant mech that is quite literally walking through it at this point. On the topic of Corrin, the effects of Ernest's reflected damage allow her own barrages to completely overwhelm the attacking tails for a good few moments, as many of them are outright burnt to a crisp beyond any cellular regeneration, even granting her a time to actually breathe without the constant threat of melting. Unfortunately, after seemingly changing it's angle of attack rather significantly, the tails begin to make progress again, although their lost room to maneuver stymies their progress significantly.

Somewhat late into this whole process, the mushroom appears, it's own assault aiding in the overall effort significantly, given it's sheer volume of fire. In particular, the WAAAGH-energy seems quite effective and overturning small portions of the thing's world in such a manner that it doesn't seem to be instantly fixable, allowing Aleia's energies to advance further in.

Meanwhile, Elfen learns a significant deal about the thing before them. It quite literally is the will of nature itself, or what is natural, if compressed and filtered into a more physical package. The actions of the thing have some direct, if subtle, influence over large swathes of not only earth, but the universe itself, seeming to bring forth some specific series of events with a conclusion that is beyond Elfen's abilities to discern. Otherwise, he learns a great deal about it's abilities, although this isn't exactly a lot of help since he can see much of that going on right in front of him. However, this analysis seems to be actively stymied and combated as soon as it attempts to reach into the thing's world, although the reason for this can be discerned: that world is a place where the natural laws of the universe are constantly and endlessly reinforced and applied, resulting in many outright supernatural phenomena either not occurring at all or being much smaller in scale and potency.

@Overlord775 (slightly before the above obviously)

The mushroom's attempt to put out the flames appears to work, but it may notice that the whole fungal structure around it is much warmer than it should be, although this doesn't appear to be affecting much in general. However, there doesn't appear to have been any cause to the fire, or at the very least not one that a search of the area could uncover.

"It's said that in greek myth, Heracles fought a Hydra that would resurrect no matter how many times it was killed."

In the sky of Unlimited Blade Works, a "miniature" sun forms at the top of Corrin's beam. Though miniature in comparison to the true one, it's still several meters wide, blanketing everyone in the sun's warmth.

"As such, there came a technique made to kill no matter how many times its target resurrects. Holy sword of the stars, swing One Hundred Times."

A golden magic circle forms below Corrin's mount as a tornado of golden energy shoots down from the sun into the exterior of the blade. With tremendous effort on her part, she prepares to swing...

"Nine Lives Galatine - Scorching the Hundred Heads!! »

And does so. With all of her might, she swings her blade down, firing the sun itself at the monster accompanied by a colossal Slash of golden energy. This slash repeats twice, three times, five, nine, fifteen... It's too fast and too efficient to keep track of. The slashes appearing to overlap, Corrin attacks the thing no less than one hundred times with Excalibur Galatine, finishing the attack as the sun crashes own into the beast.

With the advantage pressed, an opportunity presents itself before them. The flames of Dieman roar around his body as he presses onwards...

"FINAL BURST, MOTHER OF ************* SCALE BREAKING!!!!"

A massive explosion of power emerges from the right blade of Dieman, outputting massively more force than his attacks before. The entire realm held by this creature is forced to quake or maybe that's just Dieman's sensations being twisted by the fact he's actively vibrating after this I'm not gonna force a high level feat on Hl3 if this is a high level feat

Even with this massive attack, Dieman's other blade continues, shanking whatever's left of the wall and forcing his own body forward at rapid speed.

Looking at the little mushroom man behind me, i can't help but be confused for a bit before focusing again.

"Sorry little guy, i'm busy now."

I fly at the massive wall of flesh, so fast that no sounds can be heard. And so i start punching and punching and punching, billions of times from thousands of tentacles and flesh buds coming from my body.

However, seemingly an effect from a spell, whatever area is hit starts rapidly decaying at the molecular level, the DNA itself being destroyed. It rapidly spreads and counteracts any regeneration at a cellular level.

Last edited:
Back