• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Palace

"They mentioned dimensions and such, so it might have something to do with that. They showed up in my territory earlier too, uninvited. They seem rather prone to doing whatever they please. I wonder why."

She answered Serafall.

"Would you like to hear the information I've gained, by the way?"

She then asked.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Very well, let us go then. My lady discovered some information there simply by asking them, but the others seem to have thought there was more."

El explained, opening the portal in front of them for the two to exit.

@Yobo_Blue

"Certainly."

@Overlord775

"Well, what about them? I have my own territories and so do others."
@Palace

"They mentioned dimensions and such, so it might have something to do with that. They showed up in my territory earlier too, uninvited. They seem rather prone to doing whatever they please. I wonder why."

She answered Serafall.

"Would you like to hear the information I've gained, by the way?"

She then asked.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Very well, let us go then. My lady discovered some information there simply by asking them, but the others seem to have thought there was more."

El explained, opening the portal in front of them for the two to exit.

@Yobo_Blue

"Certainly."

@Overlord775

"Well, what about them? I have my own territories and so do others."
Phaunelia touches the demonic distortion, using her power to bring things to life as a human-esque tyranid life form, much like herself, imbued with the power of the Gatekeeper

(Gonna leave all the details of appearance and name and stuff to pheenie, it is technically her demon too 🙃

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA @WHYNAUT

Matricardo and Dieman quickly find themselves in a half-built server room of some kind, with a few computers hooked to the plastic monoliths.

"Like hell. The only things in here that aren't me and you are also me."

The figure responds after a short moment.

Meanwhile, Vie's slashes seem to momentarily clash with the threads before being severed and dissipating, and why becomes immediately clear. Rather than being physical filament wires, the threads appear to be composed of pure force, explaining their cutting power. At the same time, the remains of the upheaved rocks suddenly slam back down, before the armored man on top of them rockets forwards, holding a long, metallic rod, likely the handle of some weapon.

@Overlord775

The second gargant doesn't find much of a front to support.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The demons sent to investigate the strange occurrence find nothing beyond the remnants of the aforementioned magic, sustaining itself despite the flood of demonic energy.

The thing doesn't respond, with the welt-veins across its body growing larger and faintly glowing with heat as it stares intently at Aya... before it suddenly darts over to a space roughly perpendicular to the two and, in a swift motion, takes its club in hand, swinging it in an elastic arc at the area. After the strike, it appears unusually concerned, it's eyes darting about the area as though searching for something.

@Spider_Kaiju

Mr. Greenwood's usage of the Triforce gives a few no-brainer individuals, such as those he was summoned with, but there are quite a few others dotted across the globe tagged as potentially dangerous, generally clustered near each other.

Last edited:
With no time to waste, Dieman randomly pushes buttons on the nearest computer to see if anything important comes up.

Turning my hand into tens of thousands of micron-scale lines, i jam them into one of the computers, reading and understanding all of the information i can find within.

@palace

"I'm not too sure I'd call that lucky then, especially given the state of the world. Is that thing the only one of its kind? Does it only attack summoned people then, or does it see humans as invaders too?"

@Hl3_or_bust

[Should probably note that Corrin was also going to that facility now that it was mentioned]

The demons try to analyze the magic itself. Was it similar to her own unholy powers in nature. Could she perhaps try and control it? Or was it something entirely different?

Aya looks slightly thrown off, but not entirely surprised.

"I assume this means there's something else here. I'm a bit surprised at that."

She floated upwards and her aura intensified.

"I'm not exactly a fan of interlopers, so I'd say we might even be on the same side in this. What exactly did you detect?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Aleia nodded, and created a portal for him.

@Paul_Frank

"I haven't asked if there are more, but from its description of itself, it seems like a unique being. It operates through vessels, though. Similarly to me, but its true form isn't solid like mine. It also just seems to have noticed something that alarmed it, not sure what that is about exactly. From what I understand, he sees us as interlopers, not other life here. But, maybe my words did reach it."

She explained.

"Some strange malignant force has manifested too, that I have not yet identified fully."

@Yobo_Blue

The distortion appears as a woman whose body appears as if it is made of "space-time" to some extent, though generally human in shape, parts of its body seem to resemble the background of space.

The life form stares at Phaunelia.

"I am... awake."

It states.

"So, what now?"

Aleia wondered out loud.

@Overlord775

"Well, the territory around Nuuk, my personal dimension and various other demonic realms would be it."

She explained.

Last edited:
“G-Goodbye.”

This portal is rather strange innit? Hmm...**** I’m lost.

Sigh...I’ll miss the lot of you.”

Wait a minute, Where was I going again??

“Er...Can you give me a direction to go in? I don’t really know what to do.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"oky."

The mushroom nods, ripping out the area around nuke from the map and putting in on her side of the table, while also bringing near her a sphere with a demon face on it as swell as several smaller sphere.

"Though, do you have any plans to expand further in this plane ?"

It asks Aya.

"We should return to her territory, I don't want to enter a pocket dimension without permission, the last time I entered without permission I saw something that left me with trauma." Noah said remembering when she literally invaded someone's personal space, letter he open a portal to nuuk

@Hl3_or_bust

Since there's no frot in China, the gargant was relocated to Navada to lead the push in the second biggest front.

Furthermore, small infiltration groups of minions are sent out around China to try find nukes, which as the Mushroom Emperor found out on this thing called "Internet" are Mushroom Bombs, which seems fitting to have. These groups are coloured purple, which as the stealthiest of the colours should allow them to be go on in their mission unnoticed.

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

Dieman predictably doesn't get very far, being stuck just beyond a password screen that he somehow randomly guessed through at an extra layer of security, calling for a "confirmation device" to be plugged into the computer or otherwise inserted into it. Matricardo's plan is marginally more successful, although most of the information contained within seems to be encrypted, coming out more as random noise than anything intelligible.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Upon analysis, which is itself stymied by the unnatural feeling of mortality brought upon by the magic, the power seems to only have been technically unholy by circumstance, and even then not in any particular way similar to the demons. It is better described as unclean, thrown together in a moment for a specific purpose without any real care for the component powers. The parts that are still unholy, in the sense of being opposed to an optimistic view of the world and more specifically an afterlife in general, were simply a majority share of the magic.

The thing doesn't respond, but seems to initiate another swing against something close to it... before that arm is blown off, accompanied by a metallic "pang", A small hole is visible for a split instant, before it expands, separating the upper half of the thing's upper arm from the rest of the appendage. From the stump, a sickly green smoke pours out, seeming to displease the thing even more with its toxic nature. At that moment, a figure is visible to Aya: the blackened silhouette that her servants were currently searching for.

For a moment, it reaches for the wound, whether to grasp it or to work it's abilities, but recoils before contact is even made, the outer shell of it's other hand visibly melting and dripping off onto the ground.

"YOU. I KILLED YOU. I KILLED YOU TWICE. HOW?"

The words are spoken with such an unfathomable level of rage that it shakes even Aya's heart. A grin, of a sort, can be seen to come across the area of the figure's head. Sounds come from it, overlapping into a voice.

"Death and I happen to have a mutual agreement. Kind of like your lady friend over there."

It responds to the thing.

@Oliver_de_jesus @Listentomyrhytm

Nuuk is just as the two remember, or basically the same as such. There's still that portal sitting in the air as well, although it seems to be oddly strained considering its rapid, if minor, fluctuations in size and shape.

@Overlord775

The second Gargant has much the same effect as the first wherever it finds itself, although its presence seems to be being adapted to. Specifically, the armor of many of the soldiers is taking noticeably longer to break down under the sustained fire, and new weapons are being fielded: most notably, a sort of suit-wide cannon mechanism that fires a solid tungsten shell at speeds capable of boiling it on contact with matter, destroying or rendering inoperable large portions of the Gargant.

The purple shrooms find a few abandoned nuclear power plants, deactivated and with most of the radioactive materials missing. One operational one is found though, and it's even currently manned. No purpose-built warheads can be found for a huge while, though.

Last edited:
"I have managed to guess the password here..."

After that Triumph, Dieman reads the next requirement... which...

"Well that's a complication."

The natural course of action is to look around the room for any USBs or objects similar to what is being suggested.

Last edited:
@palace

"I see, that's interesting then, I guess we'll see if you've managed to sway it. And keep me updated on the malignant force then, that sounds important, probably."

Futher stressing my shapeshifting powers, i turn my brain into a portable super-computer, forcing the information i find into it for decryptation.

The second Gargant has much the same effect as the first wherever it finds itself, although its presence seems to be being adapted to. Specifically, the armor of many of the soldiers is taking noticeably longer to break down under the sustained fire, and new weapons are being fielded: most notably, a sort of suit-wide cannon mechanism that fires a solid tungsten shell at speeds capable of boiling it on contact with matter, destroying or rendering inoperable large portions of the Gargant.

>A gargant
>Countered

Ok, this is enough you little *****, i'm ABSOLUTELLY LIVID now and 100% done with this. So guess what !? This isn't even the Gargants' Final Form ! and i'll skip right to it because fuuuuuuuck you !

A giant, massive, goddamn colossal hunk of steel in the shape of a machine drops on the front, something so b that it dwarfs the two Gargants just like they dwarf humans, something so overwealmigly gianormous it has its own micro-climate and uses giant mechas as guards, something so much of an ABSOLUTE UNIT it's smallest guns are much bigger than the main guns of it's predecessors while it's biggest weapons fire projectiles the size of GODDAMN BUILDINGS.

The Temple Gargant is essentially an urban city on legs but if every building was a cannon, every street sign a gun, every monument an artillery, every square a laser cannon and every bus stop was a torpedo launcher, while every material of it was instead it's just layers upon layers of steel, iron, titanium, bronze, adamantium, and other random metals and there were speakers throught it all roaring "WAAAAAAGH !"

Essentially, this is a message from the mushroom to the humans, clearly reading:

"CEASE AND ******* DESIST."

The purple shrooms find a few abandoned nuclear power plants, deactivated and with most of the radioactive materials missing. One operational one is found though, and it's even currently manned. No purpose-built warheads can be found for a huge while, though.

Luckily, most doesn't mean all, so a bunch of spirits, which since they are not made by flesh cannot be hurt by radiation, collect the leftover uranium from the deactivated plants.

Since there's no bomb up for the taking, the mushroom will just build one itself !

For the one currently manned nuclear facility, the minions would attempt to spy on the people there to see what they are doing with the reactor.

Last edited:
@Palace

"Well, it seems something has happened. Someone that being seems to very greatly want dead has intruded upon that dimension. I believe it may soon be a good time to arrive as a result of this. For once, we may be fighting alongside the thing."

Aleia stated to Serafall.

@Yobo_Blue

The girl, who appeared like this, seemed confused.

"What is... my name?"

She asked.

Aleia meanwhile seemed a bit distracted.

"It seems something has happened, I may need your help in battle soon."

She notes.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Intruder. Explain the nature of your presence here, lest you face retaliation. My territory is not somewhere you can just casually arrive."

Aya noted, now speaking more seriously than before.

Though this was a risk, she also took the opportunity of telepathically speaking to the thing.

I know you and I don't get along particularly well, but it seems we're on the same side here. I can offer you a contract to make you stronger in exchange for your aid. I will also aid in battle against this person and perhaps bring some other allies.

@Overlord775

"That's mostly based on circumstance in truth, but I will likely seek some stake within this world, yes."

Aya noted.

@Nuuk people

The people in the real Nuuk would see a few demons overseeing repairs and whatnot, near a gate to the palace. A man in a butler's outfit and with white hair stood near it.

@Hl3_or_bust @DMUA @CrimsonStarFallen

This suprises the shadow a bit. It expands its senses and uses All of Creation to analyze everything in the surroundings. It just had to be sure.

So it's not aware of them..? If so, then this is a good opportunity, it thought.

"It was worth a try. I'll be picking up my associate outside then. May we meet again." it slightly inclines its head before it disappears. The fact that it was able to leave like that pointed towards the domain having been removed as well. The darkness disappears along with it, but there's still some left on the arms of Matricardo and Dieman. It spells out 'be careful'.

Vie seems to be preparing a counter when the shadow appears besides her. A ring of light appears from it and it unravels the wires. At the same time the shadow uses Magnetism and slams the armored man back to the ground with an offhand gesture.

"We're leaving." is all it says and Vie only gives a nod.

They proceed to teleport to the stratosphere where Elfen's shadow focues its senses and mind reading capabilities towards the government base to keep an eye on Matricardo and Dieman.

Last edited:
@palace

"Hmm, noted. Well, I'm ready whenever then, if we have to help. Although, the thing might be able to handle this person itself, yeah?"

"That's mostly based on circumstance in truth, but I will likely seek some stake within this world, yes."

Aya noted.
"Hmmm, i see, i see, do tell me if and when that happens."

The mushroom nods.

"Another question i have is, are you currently allied with other people that may have territory of their own ?"

“Oh...very well then.”

Gah! My head hurts...why? I don’t want to leave them but I have other things to do. Nononono...that isn’t the problem. I still feel it. Even with all this...I still feel like dying. Why do I keep going?

hug and pat

Ahh! That gives me life! I wonder what she’s doing...too late now it seems. I can’t find her for the life of me. How does-no. This land...it feels like my world. ****.

“The fields, where were they again? Ah! Damn it”

THINKING OUT LOUD! Well, at least no one heard. For now. I hope...

Hmm...it-ita-ly. Italy! Yes, is they what they call it? Far more innocent sounding then what it was to me.

With his feet taking a swerve, he dashes to Italy (sicily).

@Palace

"Well, it seems something has happened. Someone that being seems to very greatly want dead has intruded upon that dimension. I believe it may soon be a good time to arrive as a result of this. For once, we may be fighting alongside the thing."

Aleia stated to Serafall.

@Yobo_Blue

The girl, who appeared like this, seemed confused.

"What is... my name?"

She asked.

Aleia meanwhile seemed a bit distracted.

"It seems something has happened, I may need your help in battle soon."

She notes.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Intruder. Explain the nature of your presence here, lest you face retaliation. My territory is not somewhere you can just casually arrive."

Aya noted, now speaking more seriously than before.

Though this was a risk, she also took the opportunity of telepathically speaking to the thing.

I know you and I don't get along particularly well, but it seems we're on the same side here. I can offer you a contract to make you stronger in exchange for your aid. I will also aid in battle against this person and perhaps bring some other allies.

@Overlord775

Aya noted.

@Nuuk people

The people in the real Nuuk would see a few demons overseeing repairs and whatnot, near a gate to the palace. A man in a butler's outfit and with white hair stood near it.
“I see, I’ll keep that in mind. Would you like to name her Ali?”

@DMUA @CrimsonStarFallen

Dieman finds a few externally blank cd disks and a dusty usb stick behind a filing cabnet. Matricardo, meanwhile, while unable to brute force the encryption, does get a fairly accurate measure of how long it would take him to do so.

That being so long that the information would've randomly unencrypted itself via quantum processes before he actually finished.

At the same time, someone can be heard walking quite heavily down the hallway outside of the room.

@Overlord775

The Temple Gargant has the predicted effect, inadvertently creating a fairly large river basin in it's firing line as well.

The purple shrooms observe the manned power plant to seemingly be working as intended, specifically and obviously to produce electricity. However, it can be noted that the actual reactor is far below ground and situated on top of an isolated underground lake, with the design seeming to rely on this in some way.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"You wouldn't exactly leave your front door open if you didn't expect visitors, would you?"

The figure asks, half mockingly, before responding to the other inquiry.

"I'm just here on some official business related to Señor Treefucker over there. Specifically his continued existence in general."

Aya, in response to her telepathic communication, receives a sound that can be best described as a variety of loud animals being fed into a woodchipper. The thing, meanwhile, stands perfectly still, glaring at the figure.

@WHYNAUT

While the two men who were battling Vie do not attempt to follow, they have unusual reactions to Elfen's action. The suited man simply sinks a few feet into the concrete, not breaking his posture, while the other braces himself as his ankles turn a dark red, standing nonetheless.\

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

While most of the area passed through on the way to Sicily was much the same in terms of apparent damage dealt, Sicily seems to have been kicked especially hard while it was down. Being an island, much of it's natural farmland was rendered unusable by whatever happened, and larger settlements accompanied by the otherwise ubiquitous water treatment plants are completely absent, likely due to the absurd expense of financing such efforts. Some smaller towns can still be seen with some population, though.

Last edited:
Dieman assembles all the various things and tries to shove them in, starting with the USB and then inserting the disks one by one.

I pull out my fingers and set my physicality back to normal.

"Damnit, what the hell did they encrypt that with?"

As i hear the footsteps, i pull out my gun and point at the entrance to the room, specially more aware now thanks to the writing in my forearm.

“....”

....What am I doing? It’s the same everywhere...Dead. Dead. Dead. I can’t help any of them. There all just-

Eh?

EH?!

Aheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeee!

Finally! People...though how are the ones I met before doing? Agh...
Probably dead, they were too weak. Their arms are like meaty twigs, they can just bend. Beennd...ah! Nononono...they have their numbers! Power in groups, right? Enough! Let’s just look around in peace and hopefully be able to...er..find someway to help them....

His footsteps trod through the rubble, heading towards the people.

@Palace

"It's hard to say. They're still an intruder though, and apparently someone that had died before."

She said to Serafall, seeming lost in thought.

@Yobo_Blue

"A name, huh? Well, I suppose I can."

She seems to think for a moment.

"How about.. Alpha?"

She proposed.

The girl did not reply to this, as she didn't know what to say.

@Overlord775

"It's difficult to say. At the moment, I don't think I can give a clear answer on that."

Aya replied, contemplating something.

@Hl3_or_bust

Well that didn't exactly help.

Aya noted, hearing its mental response.

"The fact that you made it all the way in here, into this parallel dimension within another dimension, dislodged from time itself, means this wasn't just a matter of stubling in, no, you searched for this place."

Aya answered, explaining the nature of this location.

"And what exactly do you think to achieve by killing him anyway? I called him back into form so I could find out more about what's going on. I could just do that again."

She stated.

"Either way, I'd like to hear exactly who you are and why you're here. That's always easier than extracting the information by force."

@Listentomyrhytm

The white haired man looks at the newcomer.

"Greetings. What brings you to my lady's land?"

Last edited:
@DMUA @CrimsonStarFallen @WHYNAUT

Curiously, Elfen cannot seem to detect what is causing alarm in the other two.

Dieman manages to quickly try the USB stick and one of the disks, chosen at random, although neither seem to work, before...

The door opens slowly, as though whoever opened it was waiting for someone to jump from the sudden noise and reveal themselves. Fully propping it open, the man from earlier, the younger undead man, stands in the doorway, scanning the room, yet still he seems unable to see Matricardo or Dieman

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Ernest's appearance generates some rather appropriate reactions, primarily somewhat-vocalized shock and making for the opposite direction.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"You... you literally left a hole in space leading here just, floating in the damn air. You have no one to blame but yourself."

The figure responds, sounding clearly exasperated.

"Either way, I'm not here to kill him, since you guys have that down to a science, so I've heard."

A light chuckle can be heard.

"I'm here for something Captain Planet over here has in his possession. You've probably noticed it around or literally carved into the damn thing's chest."

@Lou_change

[For the fungus, there already is and it was widely distributed a few months before the group appeared here]

New face, but unable to see us... now our chance.

"Hey, Dieman, think you can knock him out? I think it's about time we left this place."

Preparing a mass teleport, i start to isolate this room from space.

“H-Hey-”

Argh...****! W-Was it my eyes?! The armor?! Am I really this ugly? Come on...THINK! I don’t have any blood on my hands! They must know I haven’t killed these people, I would never hurt them! Only the thing who...did this.

“Eugh...”

I don’t need to be loved by everyone. Yeah! I have a few already...

“Oh!”

I’ll have something be beautiful for me!

flutter flutter

Pink and red butterflies fly towards the villagers. Each carrying roses with their tendrils and fumes that healed any wounds they may have had!

@Hl3_or_bust

[what is the reactor powering ?]

With the temple gargant massacring the frontline, a latter requesting the surrender is teleported to the main camp of the human or what looks humans army, basically reading:

"Surrender or be exterminated."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see, i see."

Nod nod.

"Yet another question, do tell me, what is your opinion of this world's inhabitants ?"

Last edited:
Back