• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@ZephyrosOmega

A voice comes from in front of Corrin.

"Threats are not appreciated... but nonetheless expected. Confusion and frustration are an unpleasant combination, after all."

The aforementioned image appears before Corrin, although now a very much physical thing.

"Regardless, what are you here for?"

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

"Hey man, you're the one talking to the heat-treated Tzimisce fencepost. And there ain't exactly a whole lot left to get swiss cheesed either."

The remnants of the bodies mouth is forcibly curled into a smile, of sorts.

"My entire purpose for not having keeled over when you did..."

It motions downwards, at it's lack of a most of it's body.

"This, is to waste your time and piss you off. Well, technically just the former, but those tend to go hand-in-hand~."

"I was told to come here by my... companion," Corrin motions towards her knives. "I do not know much about this place after that, but I was told other summoned were congregating here. Who- and what are you?"

@Spider

Alfred's sudden appearance causes Corirn to immediately lash out. In a flash, Corrin's blade is at the throat of the old man.

I put my finger up my chin.

"Fair enough."

Projecting an Imago of a spell again, i throw a magic arrow at the Fence Post. On contact, he would be suddely turned into Carzu Martzu.

That would probably be utterly horrifying if anyone but Dieman was in the room with him.

"... Hmm... I am not sure what we should do next. Was he telling the truth, about the information?"

As Dieman asks that, he tries more of the disks he wasn't able to get to before fencepost man showed up.[.I]

I grab the cheese and show it to Dieman.

"Want some?"

God that's absurdly morbid, ****'s wrong with me...

"Either way, he is right about the encrypting, but getting it undone may be possible eventually, so this is useful regardless. And either way, finding out the goverment is working with a undead ****** with multiple bodies is already a big scoop."

[I just want you to know, this is going to hurt me to type.]

Dieman's mouth opens a bit too wide as he consumes the cheese wholesale, even including some of Matricardo's arm in the process, even if he doesn't really bite down on it, instead just retracting his mouth and swallowing the intended target of his devouring.

"A conspiracy... seems... standard, hero work..."

[this type of stuff is why I want to kill all my friends whenever I get around to playing SMT IV:A]

[I just want you to know, this is going to hurt me to type.]

Dieman's mouth opens a bit too wide as he consumes the cheese wholesale, even including some of Matricardo's arm in the process, even if he doesn't really bite down on it, instead just retracting his mouth and swallowing the intended target of his devouring.

"A conspiracy... seems... standard, hero work..."
(so he just straight up deepthroated

"I was told to come here by my... companion," Corrin motions towards her knives. "I do not know much about this place after that, but I was told other summoned were congregating here. Who- and what are you?"

@Spider

Alfred's sudden appearance causes Corirn to immediately lash out. In a flash, Corrin's blade is at the throat of the old man.

"Easy fella. I'm just looking for survivors of the Apocalypse."

"Sigh. I need a therapist."

Using my cross dimensional senses, i locate where Demon Lady's pocket land is and proceed to do what is essencially knocking at her door.

@Hl3_or_bust

With the mecha losing balance, everything seems to be falling part ... BUT !

All the remaining arsenal of the giant Gargant turns to aim the right and upwards, firing over and over and over, causing the giant structure to be proppeled in opposive direction, as it uses the great momentum and simple gravity to try stomp the man undearneath whatever is left of the left tread.

"BE SQUASHED LIKE THE INSECT YOU ARE !"

@Hl3_or_bust

"And what do you need it for, exactly? That does explain a bit more of that thing we saw earlier, when we first defeated the nature spirit."

She said, seemingly thinking out loud in the last part.

@Nuuk people

Ewald motions for you to come inside, when entering, you would see a grand entrance hall of a vast palace, with various demons doing various odd jobs around the place.

"So, where do you wish to begin?"

He asked.

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia responded with a simple nod, ready to aid wherever necessary.

"Say, since you appeared here and all, you haven't really seen the normal world by yourself at all, have you?"

She then wondered out loud.

@Paul_Frank

"It seems to be a power source of rather immense proportions, it's hard to describe really. And I'd presume they're working for either the same organization I encountered previously, or something similar to it."

Aleia noted.

"And while I could probably do that, they may have valuable information for me. Besides I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to take things from there very easily, given the state of that place. There's also the fact that moving that being elsewhere could of course have various consequences in its own right. He was rather destructive after all, even if he's weaker than us now."

@CrimsonStarFallen

You are allowed inside, though there isn't a verbal response, something like a metaphorical "Come in." is received, that can't quite be put into words.

@Overlord775

"I must admit I have a degree of suspicion about you, as your fungus entered my territory on their own previously, though you did remove them when inquired. What exactly are you looking to do?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"And what do you need it for, exactly? That does explain a bit more of that thing we saw earlier, when we first defeated the nature spirit."

She said, seemingly thinking out loud in the last part.

@Nuuk people

Ewald motions for you to come inside, when entering, you would see a grand entrance hall of a vast palace, with various demons doing various odd jobs around the place.

"So, where do you wish to begin?"

He asked.

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia responded with a simple nod, ready to aid wherever necessary.

"Say, since you appeared here and all, you haven't really seen the normal world by yourself at all, have you?"

She then wondered out loud.

@Paul_Frank

"It seems to be a power source of rather immense proportions, it's hard to describe really. And I'd presume they're working for either the same organization I encountered previously, or something similar to it."

Aleia noted.

"And while I could probably do that, they may have valuable information for me. Besides I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to take things from there very easily, given the state of that place. There's also the fact that moving that being elsewhere could of course have various consequences in its own right. He was rather destructive after all, even if he's weaker than us now."

@CrimsonStarFallen

You are allowed inside, though there isn't a verbal response, something like a metaphorical "Come in." is received, that can't quite be put into words.

@Overlord775

"I must admit I have a degree of suspicion about you, as your fungus entered my territory on their own previously, though you did remove them when inquired. What exactly are you looking to do?"
“Shush, it’s experiment time, no distractions”
Phaunelia cracks her knuckles
”What to start with?”

@The_Divine_Phoenix
"Hm..." She would take a good look around the place, noticing the various demons. Hm? Those things exist huh... However, she tried to take her mind off of that. "I... am not quite sure." She would add on. "Maybe you could show us around, or if you rather not, we could explore around."

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

The shadow and Vie had teleported along to the Sahara and continued to survey the situation from there. Although the shadow could not see what they were fighting exactly, it noticed when the fighting had stopped. They had passed. As Matricardo reached out to Aleia, they appeared a few meters away.

The shadow looks around and comments: "Well that was anti-climactic." adressing Dieman and Matricardo.

"Good day. It seems you got my message, though as it turns out you didn't really need it."

“Ugh...”

Where the hell is the source of this chaos?!
I can’t find it for the life of me! Where the hell is it?! **** I’m useless...

“Ah!”

Wait no...I’m out of ideas. WAIT I AM NOT!

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“AYAAAA! Give me a direction!”

Eh. It’s all I got left to try.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
"This place is interesting, a secluded segment of space-time very well cared for, many people do not decorate these Places as if they were real and definitive houses"

"I would like you to guide us on how this place is, how it is managed and those things " the mutant said

@WHYNAUT

As i am about to enter the castle, i turn around to the appearance of Vie and her shadow.

"Oh... yeah. Hi."

I wave.

"I don't believe we introduced ourselves."

@ZephyrosOmega @Spider_Kaiju

"That they were, although they have since left. As for your other question, I am nothing particularly unusual, especially compared to recent events."

@Overlord775

As the Temple Gargant propels itself back at the man, he is momentarily surprised. However, a grin of dubious mental stability comes across his face, and he grasps his hammer with both hands. If anything for a few hundred miles was actually audible over the Gargant simple being, one could hear him make a comment on how odd the angle he has is.

And then, he swings, or so one can assume. In reality, the motion seems to blur into itself, as though all the frames of the movement, recorded, were laid over each other in the same image. Even further, his arms bend and twist in strange ways through the motion, the creaking of bone only barely audible even to himself. But what can be seen for certain is the result of this attack: the sheer force of the movement alone results in a massive dust explosion, spreading into and over the Gargant, and as the actual weapon makes contact, the metal seems to flee of its own accord, crushing and compacting into bunched-together sheets thin enough for gilding. And of course, that's not mentioning the heat, enough to instantly boil away a concerningly large portion of the Gargant, and cause the rest to either turn slightly runny or lose any significant structural stability under the heat shock.

After all is said and done, the Gargant is through. It's magazines having detonated due to the sudden influx of heat, destroying much of what was left after the man's initial strike, what is left isn't even recognizable as weapons. The man is far from unscathed himself, though, with almost every joint in his body bruised black, often accompanied by open fractures along more solid bones. That's not even starting on the burns, so bad that he doesn't even have any skin left at all, revealing a strangely lustrous and defined muscle structure. Despite all of this very clear damage, though, he not only stands just as he did before, seeming to patch up his clothes ever-so-slightly, but he continues past the remains of the Gargant, further into the mushroom's territory.

Meanwhile, in a place that is significantly less bleached: the purple mushrooms find that the power plant seems to be supplying a larger city to the north. It's nothing particularly interesting in and of itself, although most people seem to either be leaving further north or to more reinforced structures. A similar state of affairs can be seen in the staff of the power plant itself. It seems as though the shroom's actions have not gone unnoticed.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Isn't it obvious? Having ease of access to something like that will "change civilization forever", or so my boss says."

The figure's line is very clearly mocking.

Meanwhile, however, the thing's severed arm is acting strangely, or strangely for a still-mobile severed arm anyways, curling and bending itself, seeming to try to intentionally break itself open.

Last edited:
"How is there no newspapers across multiple cities?" Sam says to herself annoyed before going to the internet to see if there is another way to effectively explain their presence.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Hmm, fair enough. I suppose the situation is a bit more delicate." Serafall says, nodding along with her own words, before crossing her legs and continuing to watch

After 10 seconds of research Sam curses and teleports in front of a newspaper publisher produces a bayonet(gun included) and paper with a phone number saying call if something shows up and uses the bayonet to nail the paper on the building's brick wall. Sam then teleports back to their base to take it to her pocket dimension which is honestly just a grassy plain for her sheep hasn't need anything else and she doesn't actually need a place in this world to live but this is going to take awhile.

@Hl3_or_bust

LIKE HELL if they would just let the man walk away !

While most of the gargant is thrashed, with all weapons, mobility, fighters and also the speakers i guess now being destroyed, there's ONE more thing they can do to take out the enemy, ONE last option.

The left-over engeniers, as the structure is just too big for litterally everybody to have died, mess with the core of the Temple Gargant to make it reach critical levels, which is vastly easier since it's already very damaged and unstable, causing the entire thing to quickly overload and starting a core meltdown.

In other words, the entire mecka becomes a nuke, which explodes directly on top of the man !

---------

Meanwhile back in China, the scouring force that headed North splits, with half reamining in the city, while the other half heads to the nothern North following the trail of people leaving.

The stealth minions left in the urban area scout it for general information such as searching for possible threats and to learn it's layout.

[By the way, are there armed people in either the city or the power plant ?]

Last edited:
"We did not."

Dieman spins around 900 degrees to face the new comer

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

Vie takes a step forward and reaches out to shake Matricardo's and DIeman's hands. "Hello, I'm Vie."

The shadow folds its arms. "And I'm the shadow of my master, Elfen, one of the others who arrived in this world. My master has decided to aid the both of you in your endeavors, which is why we are here."

"Huh."

I smile and shake Vie's hand. This is reassuring.

"Were you watching over us before we ran into each other? And if so... why?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"If you're looking for endless energy, I can just give you that you know, without needing to deal with him at all. For a final question, I suppose, I'll ask why he hates you so much, why you're in opposition to him and such. From my earlier conversation with him, the only reason I could gather would be you being a foreign existence, similar to myself."

Aya stated, speculating about this person's nature.

She also seemed to try reattach the thing's severed arm, perhaps to calm it or perhaps to stop whatever is going on, while also analyzing just what it's doing.

@New palace people

"This isn't quite just a secluded space. This palace is an artifact tied to our lady, something she has retained from her world of origin."

Ewald explained.

"And I could certainly show you around. Is there anything in particular you'd like to start with?"

@Overlord775

"I cannot quite say for certain yet. I seek unique experiences and sights, and I am curious how the humanity of this world will turn out, I suppose."

@Paul_Frank

"Something like that. Only reason why I could think of that thing being in such opposition to this "Reaver" is if he's like us, which would probably make sense, but that generates more questions in its own right. At least with its stated goal being what it is."

Aleia said, seeming contemplative.

"And given all the supernatural power around here, I wonder why they wanted that exact thing."

She notes.

@Yobo_Blue

"Well, I don't know your new powers yet, so show me what you can do, I suppose."

Aleia commented once more.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

A telepathic sigh could be heard.

Uhh, fine, go that way...

The location indicated would be one of the places where past sightings of powered individuals were known, that she was given previously. [Ask Hl3]

@The_Divine_Phoenix
“Oh, fine, hold on.”

Phaunelia starts by shaping the biomass Aleia had supplied her with into a Tyranid Bio-Ship of a particularly large size, intended for use in the space, and produces serval menial life forms for aid in conversion of the mass. The process won’t take too long, but she puts it on the backburner for now. The next step is to use Vivomancy to extract Tyranid cells from herself, before isolating specific parts of the tyranid essence, those originating from the Norn Queen, before putting them off to the side and preparing them for later.

”You wouldn’t happen to be able to make general lab supplies, would you? It’s not necessary at all but it would expedite things later on“

@New palace people

"This isn't quite just a secluded space. This palace is an artifact tied to our lady, something she has retained from her world of origin."

Ewald explained.

"And I could certainly show you around. Is there anything in particular you'd like to start with?
"How about telling us the origin of your Master and this kingdom, if it isn't too much trouble?"

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

"Yes. I wanted to see what you're capable of before approaching you. You've both proven to be capable individuals, so I'm sure we'll be able to work well together." the shadow explains. It spoke in a friendly tone, which clashed with its intimidating appearance.

ElfenShadow.PNG

Last edited:
Back