• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Hl3_or_bust @CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

The shadow was not suprised by this rumbling and uses the distraction to teleport right to the base and walk through the entrace (literally, if it's closed). If it had a mouth it would be smiling right now.

Vie took this as her que to attack and upheaves the ground in front of the base.

Meanwhile the shadow overwrites the space of the base to turn it into a domain that doesn't let anyone or anything in or out. It then plunges the base into total darkness, snuffing out all light and cutting off all sources of heat. It advances.

@Palace

"And now, for the final place."

She said, delivering Serafall and Ernest to the throne room, where she appeared sitting upon the crimson, black and golden throne.

@Yobo_Blue

"What kind of materials do you need? I can certainly provide many things."

“Y-You know...I’d rather stay here for n-now.”

Qualia would be sitting on one these. I wonder if she still remembers me...I hope she does. Maybe she even misses me-NO! She wanted your wealth! Nothing more,she had a family didn’t she? She..Does she really deserve to be happier than me? I..No...The castle was never for me but neither is being hunted! I’ll destroy every last bit of that castle...nnngh..but not her. Never her.

Noah stared at the Crow for a second without blinking.

"Heheh, many things happen, I just wanted to be sure if nothing has happened because of your global position, this world is deformed" said

@Palace

"That is fine, you can remain here, I am unsure as of yet if I'll need help with the being, but I may."

She explained, relaxing on the throne as she watched the two.

@Yobo_Blue

"Biomass I can get you easily, but what about the non-living things? What exactly would you want in regards to that? What is this stuff for anyway?"

@Palace

"That is fine, you can remain here, I am unsure as of yet if I'll need help with the being, but I may."

She explained, relaxing on the throne as she watched the two.

@Yobo_Blue

"Biomass I can get you easily, but what about the non-living things? What exactly would you want in regards to that? What is this stuff for anyway?"
“Experiments, as I said. As for what exactly, surprise me.”

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia formed what seemed to be a distortion in space-time in front of them, but away enough to not cause any harm.

"Will something like this do? And I'd probably want to know more about your experiments here."

@palace

"That was certainly an informative tour. I guess I'll wait until you finish with whatever you're doing, and tell me whether or not I'm needed, then I'm supposed to talk with that mushroom, or say hi, I think."

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA @WHYNAUT

Matricardo and Dieman's advance goes without any resistance... at least until the entire structure is engulfed in a suffocating darkness. The source is rather clear to them both, although through different means, pointing to a shadow-like being that has entered through the ground level of the structure... and another that seems to appear from nothing near the other.

Elfen's shadow is unopposed, considering how most people seem to have already left before it raised the barrier it did. Of course, it can see through the darkness without any issues, but... there's a heavy sigh from behind it, seeming annoyed.

"The whole ******' circus is rolling into town, ain't it?"

Suddenly, a presence makes itself known, with a rather young-sounding voice. The shadow is overcome with a strange feeling of... mortality? It knows that its death wouldn't mean anything to Elfen, yet the feeling remains, especially as its natural senses as a demon informed it that this... thing behind it is in no way normal, its soul a swirling mass of divine starkness and gold and abyssal black and everything in between. At least, not accounting for the, at minimum, millions of other screeching souls crushed into it's form, like a mountain of ephemeral flesh compressed into the size and shape of a human.

"My day is already shit, so I'll give you a chance to make both of our un-lives easier and leave."

Meanwhile, Vie's upheaval throws the armored man in his surprise, but the suited man appears to keep his ground as the earth crushes itself into dust against him. Even before the ground has finished moving into the suited man, a dense weave of invisible threads erupts from inside of the mass, shredding much of what remains to thin stretches of rock before rushing at Vie from a concerning number of directions, detected by how it cuts through the air and sings like steel, even if the sound is a few minutes behind the actual attack.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The creaking intensifies, as the wood-like material of the thing's body can be seen to wrinkle up in random patterns.

"... You were all brought here by something far worse than yourselves alone, something too vast to intervene with this world directly lest it ruin the sadistic enjoyment it procures from it's activities.

"None of this changes what you monsters are doing to this world simply by existing. I am not working with you bastards. You will all die before I figure out a way to save this world. Anything else is no better than burning it all down to atomic mist, no better than failing entirely."

Aya's demons find... nothing, like they were chasing an image in their own eyes rather than anything physically there. That is, however, until they make their efforts to bring the mysterious figure to them, which seems, after a short time of functioning as intended, to break down in several areas. This essentially results in the warping of space simply not occurring in those spaces, with the aforementioned areas reeking of a foul magic.

@Overlord775

With a bit of prodding, it becomes generally clear what the soldier's small arms weapons were: using principles of matter and energy alien to the universe the mushroom finds itself in, the rounds ignore reactionary force, being guided by an in-built system of some function that also causes the round's disappearance by somehow equalizing it's own principles and the surrounding physical laws. The result is a small amount of heat, not even enough to seriously burn a normal person.

Their armor is similarly strange, being primarily composed of overlapping, mobile plates that shift to block and absorb force. The inner layers are similar to a hazmat suit, blocking out most extrusive elements, at least explaining the soldier's apparent resistance to the fragrance emitted by the Satyrs. Notably, the self-destruct mechanism and self-piloting capabilities seen before are both a result of the aforementioned plates, either releasing the internal components of the plates, asbestos-like threads which then detonate with the stored kinetic energy of absorbed attacks, or the plates taking over for the physical movement of the wearer, although this is rather crude.

@Lou_change

[Assuming you're still in the city-turned-hole that is Nuuk, naw]

Last edited:
"Hmm... We might want to pick up the pace..."

Dieman goes into Hot 10+, lighting himself on fire to pierce the darkness as he advances, flying slightly above the ground and zooming forth in a position akin to a bobsledder.

"Yeah, **** the stealth aspect, let's just finish this quick. Not like anyone will perceive us anyway."

Using immense imagination, i transmute flesh in my back into rockets, which blast me foward towards the computer room

@Hl3_or_bust

The newfound tech is retroengeniered to make weapons and armors for the mushroom's minions.

Meanwhile, a second gargant is sent out into China to give a boost to that front as swell.

inside the conquested territory the reveling is abundant and wide spread, though just parting all dy and night is not something that can be sustained, so the entire socio-economic systems of the areas under the mushroom-controlled areas are modified to revolve around mantaining the chaotic festivities, you know just casual changes.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The time for the meeting has arrived.

@Palace

"The mushroom? They invited one of mine too. I wonder why."

Aleia said, placing her hand on her chin and leaning to the side on the throne.

"I'm not really dealing with the world all too much like they seem to be."

She noted.

@Overlord775

A body with the appearance of Aya arrives at the designated location.

@Yobo_Blue

She does just that, producing a surging mass of demonic energy near the distortion, but not yet in it.

"Do you want me to use the energy on it, or should I keep it as is?"

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

The avatar would arrive in the middle of the Nevadian Desert. There, under the shadow of a open square pole marquee that has been set up, is the mushroom being, who waves at Aya upon noticing her.

The fungus is standing in front of an oak table, on which a map of the world is residing, while several multicolored orbs sit on the right-side of it.

Last edited:
@Palace

"The mushroom? They invited one of mine too. I wonder why."

Aleia said, placing her hand on her chin and leaning to the side on the throne.

"I'm not really dealing with the world all too much like they seem to be."

She noted.

@Overlord775

A body with the appearance of Aya arrives at the designated location.

@Yobo_Blue

She does just that, producing a surging mass of demonic energy near the distortion, but not yet in it.

"Do you want me to use the energy on it, or should I keep it as is?"
“In it if possible”

@Hl3_or_bust

The shadow ***** its head as it looks at the newcomer. It remains silent for a second before speaking up.

"You are pretty strong. I will comply with your request. But I want to meet up with those other two first."

Like with an octopus, Vie's limbs react on their own. As the threads approach she uses her ability to fly to spin mid-air, while each of her limbs releases an equally great amount of slashes of raw energy to cut through the threads.

Last edited:
@ZephyrosOmega

El calls off her attacks, noting that this was likely enough combat for a sparring match to begin with.

"It seems some time has passed. Would you like to know what has happened while we were doing this?"

She inquired.

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia infuses the rift with demonic energy, making it "demonic" by nature.

@Hl3_or_bust

"What we're doing? Do you not realize how many worlds have already been rendered uninhabitable by anything even in the same realm of thought as nature? This world hasn't, even thought it by all rights should have. Whatever we're doing by being here, it's entirely possible it's because of it that this place still even exists."

Aya declared.

"We're just as much the victims here as any other. If you truly have any wish to preserve this universe you should be aiding us in dealing with the issues that have been wrought, rather than throwing your vessels at us only to be destroyed over and over again, likely causing more existential damage in the process. I hardly chose to lose all the power I did and have my world rendered to nothing. Even if me and you are mere cosmic pebbles for whatever this is, killing each other won't reduce the damage to this world or any other. We've grown stronger, if you hadn't noticed that yet. Phenomenally so, even. It's possible that we'll be able to gather up enough power to fix things properly, and I believe there are people here that would want that."

She explained.

"We don't exactly have anywhere to go back to, so not ruining the universe we're in right now seems like a rather good idea."

Demons are sent to investigate, as the territory power innately tries to reestablish itself, as was its nature to do. Demonic energy seeped through the land, and they were quite familiar with dark magic, so they looked for the source and its nature.

@Overlord775

She sat down at the table and looked at the orbs.

"So, why did you call me here anyway?"

Last edited:
"Time...? But we were only fighting for under a minute."

Corrin frowns. "Or, did you do something to my sense of time as we fought? This palace has more secrets than it would initially seem, I suppose... Yes, an explanation would be nice."

@ZephyrosOmega

"Time can be strange in this place. In any case, a few other visitors were given a tour of the palace in person by my lady. And currently, my lady is gathering information about the creature we fought not long ago. She seems to be gaining some useful insights in that."

@ZephyrosOmega

"A mushroom being in Northern America has called a meeting of some sort, and some of the others left to the facility they were informed about, which seems to contain some information. Their investigation of that place does not seem to be going very smoothly."

She noted.

"You are welcome here any time. Would you like me to go with you?"

@palace

"Not a clue." Serafall replies

"Maybe they just want to meet whoever they can, to establish communication and relations."

"A... mushroom being. I see. And yes, you can come with me if you want. I suppose I'll go investigate that 'facility', if you know where it is."

@Palace

"They mentioned dimensions and such, so it might have something to do with that. They showed up in my territory earlier too, uninvited. They seem rather prone to doing whatever they please. I wonder why."

She answered Serafall.

"Would you like to hear the information I've gained, by the way?"

She then asked.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Very well, let us go then. My lady discovered some information there simply by asking them, but the others seem to have thought there was more."

El explained, opening the portal in front of them for the two to exit.

@Yobo_Blue

"Certainly."

@Overlord775

"Well, what about them? I have my own territories and so do others."

@ZephyrosOmega

The two would arrive some distance away from the facility so as to not cause alarm.

"Oh, and one more thing. I believe this form may be more suited for me to fight alongside you, and you have earned it. I can change out of it at will, too."

El stated, before flickering a bit and appearing as floating daggers like those she used before.

@Paul_Frank

"Well, the short version is that that thing is an incarnation of nature that sees us as invaders, hence what happened, and that it wants to reset the world or such to try fix it. This world is being operated on by a phenomenal and seemingly sadistic force that is causing this. It should by all rights already be uninhabitable, but it isn't, for whatever reason, so we're lucky there."

She said, explaining some of what she knew.

@Overlord775

"Identifying my land should be easy based on the demonic energies that flow through them, and the various realms I hold connection to."

"You can turn into weapons?" She raises an eyebrow, but shrugs, and takes the knives. "How interesting..."

She gives El a few experimental swings. "Nicely balanced... Yes, this should be of use."

With that said, she uses a jutsu to immerse herself in the ground, allowing her to more stealthily infiltrate the facility. And so, she heads in.

Back