• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Hey, Dieman, think you can knock him out? I think it's about time we left this place."
"Doot doot do do do...."

Dieman approaches the newcomer, keeping his distance and gliding over the ground, before punching them in the throat.

@Hl3_or_bust

"We both know it took a good bit more effort than that to get here."

Aya notes.

"I told you to explain who you are though. Why do you want that thing to begin with? He's also not very likely to give you anything from what I can tell. And if anything, I'd say I have a claim to everything one finds here, being my territory and all that. So, if you want to take anything from here, you'll have to convince me first."

She stated, declaring her intentions.

"If it's something to collect and it's already in my territory I'm hardly just going to give it up just like that. So, either we make a deal of some kind, or we resolve this in a more direct way."

She seemed to prepare for potential combat or intercepting, but not anything overt yet.

@Paul_Frank

"It seems it wants something from the thing, strangely enough. I don't much like being left in the dark so I don't intend to just let them have it."

Aleia noted, continuing to inform Serafall of the situation.

@Overlord775

"This world is a mess, as are those within it. Maybe I'll offer some of them a solution or a home, maybe not. It depends, really."

@Listentomyrhytm

"My lady is one of the summoned, yes. Within this land she engaged in battle against a nature spirit, claiming the place in the process."

@Palace

"It's hard to say. They're still an intruder though, and apparently someone that had died before."

She said to Serafall, seeming lost in thought.

@Yobo_Blue

"A name, huh? Well, I suppose I can."

She seems to think for a moment.

"How about.. Alpha?"

She proposed.

The girl did not reply to this, as she didn't know what to say.

@Overlord775

"It's difficult to say. At the moment, I don't think I can give a clear answer on that."

Aya replied, contemplating something.

@Hl3_or_bust

Well that didn't exactly help.

Aya noted, hearing its mental response.

"The fact that you made it all the way in here, into this parallel dimension within another dimension, dislodged from time itself, means this wasn't just a matter of stubling in, no, you searched for this place."

Aya answered, explaining the nature of this location.

"And what exactly do you think to achieve by killing him anyway? I called him back into form so I could find out more about what's going on. I could just do that again."

She stated.

"Either way, I'd like to hear exactly who you are and why you're here. That's always easier than extracting the information by force."

@Listentomyrhytm

The white haired man looks at the newcomer.

"Greetings. What brings you to my lady's land?"
Alpha just continued to stay quiet
”Do you understand now? My experiments are with the use of biological matter, as they were before. I assumed you would guess that, since it’s sort of my forte but I suppose you’ve had a lot on your mind. In any case, just bring us to where you can supply large amounts of biomass and we’ll see how things go.”

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA @WHYNAUT

As Dieman's throat punch predictably results in a small explosion of blood and shattered bones, as his fist flies cleanly through the man's entire neck, a strange look of both confusion and realization comes over his face. The stench of rot instantly covers the room as the man flails wildly, somehow cutting into Dieman's body, producing an oily-black "blood", despite it's unusual nature. A particularly notable thing about the man, aside from him somehow still being "alive" of course, is that his movements seem far more forceful than his body was meant to handle, as his fingers and torn and horrifically disfigured by the attack.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

While recent injuries were not exactly universal among the villagers, the few that had them are obviously and visibly thankful for the healing, even if they do continue to avoid Ernest to an extent.

@Overlord775

[Nothing specific, just providing power to the area]

From within the still-present dust storm whipped up by the Temple Gargant, a new figure steps forth. He is isn't dressed like the other soldiers, and seems to not even be holding any guns, rather a large, seven-foot-long metal hammer, the head being shaped like a fist, and an unusually reflected amulet of some type. He calmly takes out a copy of the message sent by the Shroom, and begins to fold it. At the tenth folding, between his pointer finger and thumb, a loud snap comes from the paper, as all the compressed air inside rapidly escapes. A smirk is visible on his face.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"No, not really."

The figure sighs, seeming to think for a moment... before the thing takes a swing at Aya's head, unleashing a hellish shriek as it does so. Of course, it's moving at a speed much more manageable for her, but considering it's lack of telegraphing and her own distraction, it lands before much can be done. It, also somewhat obviously, does little actual damage, although it does momentarily stun her.

As the spatial isolation finishes, i teleport the entire room out, somewhere around the Sahara desert.

As the man flails, my arm elastically extends foward towards him, with a Viscissitude touch that, on contact, would cause his spine to shoot out the back of his body.

"GHEJDKSJJHHHHHH"

A noise emulating a cry of pain emerges from Dieman as he's cut up and flies back... Obviously, knocking them out has not gone to plan, so...

"HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT-"

Dieman unleashed a flurry of fireballs towards the newcomer, with the full intent of utterly vaporizing them.

Velan shakes his head "So when I go out to look for him he hides from me, but when i aint looking for him he has no qualms about making his presence know to me and me alone." Kissing his teeth he goes back over to nuuk since he might as well get that guy more knowledgeable on the people there, he runs back to nuuk after unsummoning his sun

“...H-Hey!”

AHHHHH! COME HERE! COME BACK HERE—****. Agh! It’s...fine. You don’t have to.

Sigh

They’re whole village has been destroyed! What was I expecting?!

Yeah. Alright then.

“...Fair enough.”

No use talking to them. They won’t listen but-but perhaps there is something ahead of this place! A source of the trouble...

Ernest continues to walk past them. Dropping buds of flowers with each step away.

@Hl3_or_bust

[What is in the general area beside the power plant ?]

"So you have chosen ... death !"

The trasmission roars out of the Temple Gargant, as many of it's weapons, launchers and minimechs as physically possible are refocused to target the man, a monstrously large DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA flying towards him to rip him to shreds, to leave nothing, absolutelly nothing left of him !

@Hl3_or_bust

Aya lets herself be slightly knocked back by the attack, but doesn't really retaliate.

"I'm kind of trying to help you here, you know."

She said, looking at the thing.

"Either way, can one of you actually explain what this is all about or do I have to take the information myself?"

@Paul_Frank

"Would you like to see it yourself? I can probably project something like a live broadcast."

She said, creating a screen in the air to do just that, showing the situation.

"I think this new person might be one of those older summoned I was told about, and those were fairly malicious from what I could gather."

She explained.

@Listentomyrhytm

"While I could allow you to enter, what exactly do you wish to see? It is a palace, I do not know if there is anything that interesting going on there."

The man stated.

@Overlord775

"I don't think I've formed much of an opinion on you as of yet."

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia nodded and brought the two to a secluded space that wasn't her personal room, and began creating biomass.

"I figured, but then again our powers did change."

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

A combination of the man becoming a living fencepost and Hot reduce him to little more than a charred torso and lower jaw, set upwards by the aforementioned spinal elongation. However, after a short moment, the charred bone jutting out of what used to be his right shoulder shudders and seems to regenerate, moving itself over the open portion of the man's lower jaw, throat, and one side of a his chest, seeming to regrow the underlying flesh, although without any covering skin. After a moment of wet gurgling, the scarecrow speaks.

"I'd like to pre-emptively state that your shadow friend is a ******* idiot."

It's the same younger voice as before, although grotesquely modulated by the state of the body's mouth, vocal cords, and lungs.

"You people don't seem to have been after anything important considering you just made most of it non-functional, so what the hell were you even doing?"

@ZephyrosOmega

As Corrin enters the refurbished skyscraper, she sees that it seems to have been abandoned in a hurry, with a worrying amount of blood and general debris strewn about, A quiet rumble can be heard from deeper in, although it quickly trails off. Notable sensory abilities would show this as being due to an entire large room of the underground section simply disappearing entirely, walls, supports and all, leaving an empty space that is quickly filled by falling earth.

All the while, Corrin can't help but feel as though she is being watched closely.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

There doesn't seem to be anything particularly special about this village, as it eventually just opens back up into a forest, as with the other side that Ernest entered through.

@Overlord775

In the blinding haze of the Temple Gargant's gunfire, one could almost definitely miss the man's response. Seeming to move in multiple ways at once, he quickly advances, weaving through the blindfire with an unnatural degree of ease. As he passes a few of the larger shells, they seem to turn on the spot and fire directly back at the Gargant, causing considerable damage and general disarray. Despite this, he's clearly been tagged by the storm of shells and explosions, even if those wounds are far from particularly severe.

Reaching the first of the newly deployed line of miniature, relatively speaking of course, machines, he merely swings his oversized hammer at them, and many simply disappear. If one were to view the resulting crater from the man's view, it would resemble the imprint of a massive fist, easily over several miles wide and deep enough that a normal person couldn't see the bottom, with everything caught in the area, including a massive swarm of shells that hung overhead, crushed so thoroughly as to have melded into the rock of the ground itself, granting the bottom of the crater a curious sheen.

Such continues to be the case every few moments as the man continues to advance on the Temple Gargant, despite continuing to take on wounds of his own.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Oh, right."

The thing screeches, continuing to fruitlessly batter Aya.

"The only name you'll find for me is Reaver, so we'll use that. I work for some people you've met before, or rather the people in charge of those mugs. It's not like you'd be losing out on much if I took what I was after, given how you don't know what it is, but somehow I doubt you're reasonable enough to listen to that."

The figure sighs.

"I can only give some information, as to not **** with my other arrangements. So ask away, thrice anyways. Nice thematic number, wouldn't you say~? And besides, information can be far more useful than simple physical assets."

It pauses, holding the silhouette of a hand in the air with a finger raised, as though gesturing for whoever is nearby to wait while it thinks.

"It'd also be appreciated if you don't try to get your friends to jump me the moment I cease to amuse. You aren't exactly hiding your intentions very well, you know."

Last edited:
"We do not know who caused the shadow... We were just... Trying to investigate this facility. Mission failed, we'll gettem next time..."

Dieman's shoulders... Really just, dislocate and relocate themselves at a lower part of his body for a few moments, before returning to normal.

@Hl3_or_bust

Aya lets herself be slightly knocked back by the attack, but doesn't really retaliate.

"I'm kind of trying to help you here, you know."

She said, looking at the thing.

"Either way, can one of you actually explain what this is all about or do I have to take the information myself?"

@Paul_Frank

"Would you like to see it yourself? I can probably project something like a live broadcast."

She said, creating a screen in the air to do just that, showing the situation.

"I think this new person might be one of those older summoned I was told about, and those were fairly malicious from what I could gather."

She explained.

@Listentomyrhytm

"While I could allow you to enter, what exactly do you wish to see? It is a palace, I do not know if there is anything that interesting going on there."

The man stated.

@Overlord775

"I don't think I've formed much of an opinion on you as of yet."

@Yobo_Blue

Aleia nodded and brought the two to a secluded space that wasn't her personal room, and began creating biomass.

"I figured, but then again our powers did change."
“Fair enough. I’ll get to work.”

@ZephyrosOmega

As Corrin enters the refurbished skyscraper, she sees that it seems to have been abandoned in a hurry, with a worrying amount of blood and general debris strewn about, A quiet rumble can be heard from deeper in, although it quickly trails off. Notable sensory abilities would show this as being due to an entire large room of the underground section simply disappearing entirely, walls, supports and all, leaving an empty space that is quickly filled by falling earth.

All the while, Corrin can't help but feel as though she is being watched closely.
She looks around the strange place. "What happened here...? And more importantly..."

She closes her eyes, and they flash open, revealing that her irises have been replaced with red spheres, with three tomoe markings inside. She sees through walls and any spiritual presences around her, attempting to glean the location of anyone nearby.

"The shadow person huh? I don't know them, but i suppose they did help."

I turn my arm into a .400 m canon and point at this guy.

"Heh, yeah, stealth mission ****** up, but it wasn't a total failure. Got valuable info there. Not that you need to know."

An aura blasts the skeleton man, somehow making him feel the smell of my biomass's worth of blood, despite the lack of organs that would allow for that.

"You sure you wanna fight me?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"Hey now, it's not exactly unreasonable of me to not want someone to arrive and take something that I have yet am being kept in the dark about."

Aya pointed out.

"And that's quite enough of that, nature spirit."

Aya seemed to get a bit sick of the attack attempts, and caught the thing's weapon with her hand, before releasing her aura through the Triforce, causing it to be far more difficult to approach her at all.

"I'm not exactly just your enemy here. I could be the enemy of either of you if needed. Hell, I was somewhat inclined to help you in some regards even, if you acted reasonable about it."

She said to it.

"Anyway, what exactly does the thing you want do, that it's valuable enough that you'd risk facing me for it?"

She inquired.

@Yobo_Blue

"Very well. Let me know how the result turns out and any other adjustments that may need to be made, or things I may need to do for you then."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Very well, I will guide you two inside then, though do keep in mind that any harm in my lady's domain will be punished appropriately. Either way, my name is Ewald, let us proceed."

@Overlord775

"I cannot say I know of you or your intentions very well as of yet."

Last edited:
In the blinding haze of the Temple Gargant's gunfire, one could almost definitely miss the man's response. Seeming to move in multiple ways at once, he quickly advances, weaving through the blindfire with an unnatural degree of ease. As he passes a few of the larger shells, they seem to turn on the spot and fire directly back at the Gargant, causing considerable damage and general disarray. Despite this, he's clearly been tagged by the storm of shells and explosions, even if those wounds are far from particularly severe.

Reaching the first of the newly deployed line of miniature, relatively speaking of course, machines, he merely swings his oversized hammer at them, and many simply disappear. If one were to view the resulting crater from the man's view, it would resemble the imprint of a massive fist, easily over several miles wide and deep enough that a normal person couldn't see the bottom, with everything caught in the area, including a massive swarm of shells that hung overhead, crushed so thoroughly as to have melded into the rock of the ground itself, granting the bottom of the crater a curious sheen.

Such continues to be the case every few moments as the man continues to advance on the Temple Gargant, despite continuing to take on wounds of his own.
The damage to the temple gargant isn't taken into even take into consideration, as the garguantuant mass of projectiles perpetuates being fired upon the man.

Meanwhile, on the ground the troups have the power of the colours to their advantage by being coloured with them:

Blue for Luck on the "Mini" Gargants, as such they won't suffer friendly fire from the Temple Gargant's weapons.

Red for Speed on the regular troops, so they will be quick and fast with their shooting.

Purple for Stealth on the long range troops, so that they won't be spotted.

Green for Power on the kamikaze units, so they will explode with even more might.

Yellow on the explosives for more explosion.

"NO HOLDING BACK, DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF THE GRAND MUSHROOM !"

The roar is emitted from the Temple Gargant, bolstering the bravado of the troops.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"EHHH, can you at least tell me how much you trust me ?"

The mushroom replies.

Last edited:
@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

"Info that's been wiped by the physical hardware due to being disconnected from the relevant server, yes. That's a ****** five D chess play there."

The fencepost chuckles.

"But, no, I have no real intention to get into a scuffle here, especially with this body. That's like trying to assassinate someone with an ant. Plus, you people seem to keep yourselves out of the way for the most part, so it'd take more effort than I can be ****** to give to actually do anything here."

@ZephyrosOmega

Scanning her surroundings a few times, Corrin manages to narrow down the location of the feeling significantly, mainly to being in the hall with her. At the same time, she receives an impression of her observational target: a faceless man in a suit, giving off an especially intense feeling of unease.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The thing falls to the ground, incapacitated by the sudden force.

"My my, don't we think highly of ourselves."

The figure remarks to Aya.

"What I'm after can best be described as... a power source, but not in the sense of an engine or reactor. It's creating power from nothing more than thoughts and feelings, specifically by humans. And this power isn't electrons or heat, either."

The figure waves his arms, as though enunciating something's vagueness.

"It's weird, to put it lightly."

@Overlord775

With the new wave of aggressors, the man only appears to be spurred onwards with greater vigor. While he can do little about the longer-range assault perpetrated by the purple troops, the corresponding attacks seem to do little actual damage to man, even less than before despite being clean hits. This can also be seen in the amplified explosions, although to a lesser extent, as the man is still clearly being harmed and severely burned, even if it doesn't slow him.

Continuing to wade through the hailstorm of bullets, shells, and independent troops, the man eventually reaches one of the Temple Gargant's treads. He completely stops for a short moment, seeming to take a breather, before unleashing an upwards golf swing with his mace. The resulting sound, the deafening crushing of unimaginable amounts of metal, in and of itself further damages the Gargant, as the simple force of the strike not only destroys a not-insignificant portion of the tread, including many of the underlying wheels that moved said treads and a larger internal section, but even knocks the Gargant up on the other tread by a few miles. With the sudden shift in weight, the Gargant begins to list and sink deep into the ground. And of course, that's all not even mentioning the absurd casualties caused both by the damage to the Gargant, including deaths caused by the sound alone, and the man's attack in and of itself.

The man himself, despite bleeding quite profusely and being almost entirely covered in severe burns, moves as though he's none-the-worse for wear as when he started. In fact, one might think he's even moving more effectively than when he started, before he was injured as he was.

"This world becomes stranger with every observation..."

Corrin manifests a group of needles between her fingers and readies herself. "Alright. Who are you? If you don't talk..."

Her eyes flash, a sharingan and rinnegan manifesting in them. "I'll kill you."

"This world becomes stranger with every observation..."

Corrin manifests a group of needles between her fingers and readies herself. "Alright. Who are you? If you don't talk..."

Her eyes flash, a sharingan and rinnegan manifesting in them. "I'll kill you."

"Hey you there? What's going on?" Asks Alfred. He had been searching for survivors.

"You... Misappraise us. We are not ones to wander off after a setback... This whole place... Seems Suspi... Susp- Sus. Especially you."

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Do you know who that person is working with, or why they need whatever they're trying to get?" Serafall asks, looking at the projection

"If you know what they're after, why not just take it for yourself and move it to somewhere that's not right there, before they manage to take it somehow?" She suggests

For someone who insults other people's intelligence, this crockless bitch sure seems clueless.

"Judging from your... everything, i'd guess you have a multitude of bodies to use. Killing you here is pointless, so i suggest you piss off before i turn you into swiss cheese."

I'm surprised at how used to this i've gotten. Maybe i should get some time for myself to self reflect later.

Back