• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Overlord775

It looks at the pancakes, confused, before turning to the next scroll.

"The Supreme Primarch is the leader of all the angels, they lead the forces of heaven. They are a different sort of being from the rest of us angels." He says, explaining the position more than who holds it

"I say they lead us, but its not just us, any sort of angels are under their purview."

@palace

Serafall claps her hands in response to Aleia's sky changing.

"Pretty."

@Paul_Frank

"I think it's offering you the pancakes since you never had any."

The satyr comments since the angel seemed confused about them.

Another scroll appears on top of the old one, reading:

"Cool, tell them i say hi."

“You know. There wasn’t a day were I thought living would be worth it..not until today. Thank you.”

I love you. You who were there for me before I came here. Sir Kittens, I wish I knew your real name before you left me. That one never really worked on you. It was only for a few weeks but by god, those were the best weeks I’ve had in my life!

“sniff”

The view and the angel makes me think there’s something after this. Somewhere where you are just strutting around the fields with that stupid tail of yours. We would play for so long...until you give up midway of course! Old bastard! For now, your smiles or...your equivalent of one keep me standing.

“Ahem”

I’m sorry....I couldn’t give you what these people give me. Try not to bite me if we see each other again, ok?

@Palace

"We can if you'd like. I hardly mind."

Aleia answered, showing various new patterns, though making sure not to be overwhelming to the senses either.

"The things that remain to be seen that I intended to show right now would be the ballroom, the throne room and finally, the core."

She explained.

@Palace

"We can if you'd like. I hardly mind."

Aleia answered, showing various new patterns, though making sure not to be overwhelming to the senses either.

"The things that remain to be seen that I intended to show right now would be the ballroom, the throne room and finally, the core."

She explained.
“Dilly dallying as always Aleia”

@Overlord775

"I see... And I'll pass on your message to them, or rather, they've heard it now already."

@palace

"I'm fine staying here for longer, or going on ahead now, neither option bothers me much." She comments

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

Matricardo's expanded senses find a few possible candidates, mostly down in these lower levels, but also shows him that the damage he did was not unnoticed, considering the few dozen people either evacuating the building through a back exit or those coming towards the source of the disturbance. As a few of the closer ones come into the hallway, it's clear they still do no see Matricardo or Dieman.

@Oliver_de_jesus @Listentomyrhytm @Andykhang

While the soldiers are clearly unnerved and stressed, with the talking crow not exactly helping, they don't give Giju or Noah more than a few glances before returning to their work, other than the one Noah speaks to.

"I-uh, I don't think we're done tallying those y-yet..."

@Overlord775

Appearing on the southern, and most populated, front of the Nevadean conflict, the Gargant kicks up a veritable storm of dust from simply landing. It proves very effective, as the enemy soldier's primarily smalll-arms fire deals next to no actual damage to the overall structure and the explosives they field are not quite potent enough to break through its Power Field reliably. This is, of course, until it starts firing, unleashing a raucous chorus of blazing gunfire that digs a several dozen meter-deep trench wherever it vaguely aims it. Anything hit by it would have to be buried in spirit alone.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The thing lets out a hollow wheeze.

"Oh, how I wish our situations were truly that alike. If they were, we would not be having this conversation, as you would have died quite a while ago. But no, instead, my true being is dissolute and immaterial, unable to act in fine increments or much at all. Unlike you, with your ambassador being no different to your real body..."

A low creaking can be heard coming from the thing, as it visibly stiffens.

"And yes, that is what I said. You don't belong here. None of your comrades belong here. You've done nothing but accelerate your end by staying here. You will understand the folly of your ways in short time. Humans, and things that take so much after them as to be functionally indistinguishable like yourself, are stubborn creatures, clinging to hope even as the laws they know to command this world dictate that they have failed and they will all die, hiding in their glistening bunkers, blistering wounds dug into the earth..."

As the thing seems to go on a somewhat maddened tirade, Aleia can feel... something. Around the portal she created to Greenland, the remains of Nuuk, her all-seeing eyes can spot something in their corners, a vague figure moving swiftly and with definite purpose.

Hm. Weird...

"Hey, Dieman, i'm thinking of hacking the computers down there to get some last bit of info. I think we should be good to leave after."

I motion at him to follow me, as i sneak my way into the lower floors, towards the computer room.

Giju nods silently, before turning towards this... guest. Who was this person? Were they a threat? Various thoughts crossed her mind, yet she didn't say a single word.

@Palace

"The ballroom? Very well."

Aleia responded, putting an end to the show with one more grandiose display, before taking them away once more.

A grandiose and well decorated ballroom, albeit empty at the moment. Various tables with exquisite cloths cover the sides, while the center is open for dancing and the like. A large ornate chandelier hangs over the entire room.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Belong here? We didn't come here of our own will. We were dragged here by some as of yet unknown force. Of course we don't belong here, but we hardly have a choice at the moment. In fact, from what I understand, the places we came from don't exactly even exist anymore, although recent developments have cast doubt on how entirely true that is for myself."

She argued.

Meanwhile, demons came to investigate the phenomenon, looking at what is happening and where it is going, subtly manipulating the territory to bring it to where they are.

Aya looked at the being curiously, wondering if it had yet realized the demonic energy that filled the area and its corruptive nature.

"And on that note. Do you know anything about what brought us here to begin with? You claim there's something wrong with us being here, but we were brought here by a phenomenon entirely out of our control, and likely far greater than even you could manage in your prime. It's clear you're not the source from what you speak, of course, but do you perhaps know more about it? As a being of nature, something scouring entire realities and dragging foreign beings here, I imagine that is something that would be of concern to you."

@palace
”Hmmm, would the rest of you mind if I took a break from the tour? I have some matters I’d like to discuss with my sister elsewhere.”

@palace

"Don't let us keep you then Phaunelia." Serafall replies, as she looks about the ballroom

"The tour is almost over anyway, and I'm sure you already know whats in here."

@Overlord775

The angel begins to speak, but before any words can leave its mouth, its stopped and pauses.

"Why do you ask?"

“I wish I could dance...”

NOOOO! Did they hear me? Shhh...I’m going to pretended like they didn’t! Anyways my armor restricts me from such! Yes...a valid excuse!

I really shouldn’t worry about this.

Ahem...W-Well if there’s anything else you would like to show us,feel free to do so!”

@Hl3_or_bust

Gargantrampaging.exe

Meanwhile, the mushroom continues researching tech.

Meawhile meanwhile, in Hell (MC) some of it's minion start building stuff and mushroom spore are spread.

@Paul_Frank

You got a new scroll:

"So i know where to go in case i want to say hi to them in person."

"This operation seems more simple than expected"

Dieman gets moving as well, all sneaky like

@Palace

"I don't mind. I'll send a body to speak to you over in my personal quarters."

Aleia noted, before turning back to Ernest.

"You can try if you'd like, if not now then later."

She offered.

"Right, so now for the core, and I'll finish it up with the throne room."

Aleia explained.

The two were then brought over to the core room. A body of Aleia sat there, at the top of a throne, yet not quite a throne. She seemed to be connected to many parts of the palace with odd tendrils seeming to serve as wires. The body had a vacant expression.

"This is the core, another body of mine. This acts as a sort of server room for various emotions being used for power, and general information being moved across the palace."

She explained.

@palace

"Does this one not feel, or think or anything then?" She asks, observing how she was hooked up to it

@Overlord775

"They're currently busy, but when they're not, they either head to Paradiso to check on things, or they're somewhere on the planet looking into things."

Last edited:
"They're currently busy, but when they're not, they either head to Paradiso to check on things, or they're somewhere on the planet looking into things."
One last scroll.

"K, allert when avaible, bye."

Then the satyr grabs the scrolls and just skidaddles away, leaving only the pancakes behind.

@Palace

It seems they were connected directly to her "flesh".

The core looks at Serafall, her expression ceasing to be vacant for a moment.

"I do feel, but I don't experience emotions the same way as normal so as to not interfere with my work too much. I do think and can act as any other."

She explained, before returning to how she was before.

"So, that would be the answer. My mind ends up working rather strangely thanks to these powers. That's just one quirk of it."

The real Aleia noted.

@Yobo_Blue

She'd see a body floating vaguely over a bed, of course the room was exquisitely decorated as anything else, fitting of a queen.

"Certainly. What about?"

@Yobo_Blue

"You probably know space isn't exactly something clearly defined here. Things can expand, contract and converge as necessary. So the answer to that is probably just however much you need. You could also put stuff outside if you wanted, I suppose. Just don't mess up the view."

"I don't mind. I'll send a body to speak to you over in my personal quarters."

Aleia noted, before turning back to Ernest.

"You can try if you'd like, if not now then later."

She offered.

"Right, so now for the core, and I'll finish it up with the throne room."
“T-Together?!”

GETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEAD! AHHHHH!

“W-W-Well...I mean y-you don’t have to! N-No bodies are necessary...”

(sorry for late response)

“Well,I’ll see you later then.”

@Yobo_Blue

"You probably know space isn't exactly something clearly defined here. Things can expand, contract and converge as necessary. So the answer to that is probably just however much you need. You could also put stuff outside if you wanted, I suppose. Just don't mess up the view."
“Ah! Well, I don’t suppose you could help me get some material for my experiments?”

“Oh Ho, finally you notice.” The crow flapped it wing a little. “So what happen here?”
"You know that every action has a reaction, right? well, when a certain event happened (get new powers), many people lost visibility and the accidents began "noah responds simply

@palace

"I see, well, that's less bad I suppose." Serafall notes, seemingly talking to herself

@Overlord775

The angel is visibly confused by this encounter, and just grabs the pancakes before returning to Paradiso with them.

"You know that every action has a reaction, right? well, when a certain event happened (get new powers), many people lost visibility and the accidents began "noah responds simply
“Ah ha, how astute...Nothing like that happened to me, so it’s a pretty interesting phenomenon” The crow said.

“So what happen now? Any interesting thing I could butt in?”

"Not much, for my part I am looking for some people who helped me previously, a group of acquaintances are having a "party" in the house of a demonic entity apparently" Noah said

Velan after shaking off some rust and making the surrounding area look like a wasteland that hasnt seen water for the past few years starts wandering about, looking for something interesting, and hopefully to not run into that person

"A demonic entity having a party huh... regardless. I think we should investigate a little more." Giju speaks, looking around. "Although I think this place has been searched enough."

Back