• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@The_Divine_Phoenix

THE.png

@Paul_Frank

The satyr moves close, a rolled up scroll can be seen in his hand.

"Hello there."

While Sam is working she realizes that making friends with the others brought here is likely worth the trouble. I decide I can use five minutes to look, more if I find something and starting in Nuuk seems like a good idea. So Sam teleports or chains teleports back to Greenland's capital.

“MAGIC!”

Wh-what?! What? What’s going on? THEY FOUND OUT AND NOW IM GOING TO DIEEEEEE...ahh I’m thirty years old. Why can’t I be mature about this? I-I mean she is probably just looking at my weapons and such,right? We haven’t even met each other. No way she would even check for such a thing! I go completely scott free!

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“...ahem..just a little shy you know? The weapons..er..the environment! All of it is a lot to take in!”

@Paul_Frank

“Wh-WHAT?! Are you serious?”

@Overlord775

The demon tries to analyze the letter more thoroughly, wondering if there's any hidden message or if it really just only says that.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Are you sure that's what it is?"

Aleia asked, still staring at him.

"I guess that's fine, but there's no need to worry, it's not like any of us are going to hurt you."

She explained.

“MAGIC!”

Wh-what?! What? What’s going on? THEY FOUND OUT AND NOW IM GOING TO DIEEEEEE...ahh I’m thirty years old. Why can’t I be mature about this? I-I mean she is probably just looking at my weapons and such,right? We haven’t even met each other. No way she would even check for such a thing! I go completely scott free!

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“...ahem..just a little shy you know? The weapons..er..the environment! All of it is a lot to take in!”

@Paul_Frank

“Wh-WHAT?! Are you serious?”
Phaunelia winks at him

@Paul_Frank

I knew it! This is the afterlife! AHAHAHAHA...ha..of course. Nothing in life has ever made me this happy! That must be it. I’m dead...these people, the weapons, the duels. All of it isn’t real. It would never be-something like this would not happen to me! Ahh..I’m free! Thank god.

“Oh...well are you here to collect my soul? Is it time to leave already?! I want to stay for a little longer! Please...I don’t want to go back.”

"I guess that's fine, but there's no need to worry, it's not like any of us are going to hurt you."
“N-No...it’s not that...”

Damn. That soured the mood quick,at least they don’t know I was-

Phaunelia winks at him
AHHHH! Sh-She knew?! She knew and she was just standing there being all smug! NOOOOO-I have been caught! Well..I am dead. I wonder what will happen next..

“Hehe...that’s a misunderstanding. I was just admiring your hair!”

I-I..WHO GAVE YOU ACCESS TO MY HEAD?! Ahh..well thank you. You are too pretty not to..errr...look at...sorry! W-Would you like some flowers in return?

@Paul_Frank

“I...no. I have to decline. Even if this isn’t heaven, this is the happiest I have ever been. My home and the people around me are what matter now...”

@Yobo_Blue (again)

..Hey..did I just save myself by denying that deal?

I-I..WHO GAVE YOU ACCESS TO MY HEAD?! Ahh..well thank you. You are too pretty not to..errr...look at...sorry! W-Would you like some flowers in return?

@Paul_Frank

“I...no. I have to decline. Even if this isn’t heaven, this is the happiest I have ever been. My home and the people around me are what matter now...”

@Yobo_Blue (again)

..Hey..did I just save myself by denying that deal?
“Who knows? Flowers would make your lack of self control obvious however”

Yes but...you are friendlier than most I’ve met so far. I’d be remiss not hand you..no..all of you a gift. It’s the least I can do.

@Yobo_Blue

“Catch”

whoosh.

A bundle of herbs and flowers fly into her arms. Each shining with their thousand-pedal limbs across the air. The flowers releasing a scent akin to roses and coconuts. Healing any wounds she may have had on herself,or just giving her a sensational of a warm glow in her heart.

Not sure if the others will actually use it, the last time I gave someone herbs,well they didn’t even acknowledge it! Also..you haven’t answered my question...

@Palace

"So you admit to it being something else then, interesting."

Aleia has a mischievous smile on her face.

"I request that you explain what this was about, as per our agreement. This would be your first order, then."

She stated confidently.

Seeing footsteps disappear into nowhere was not something that surprised me. I was aware teleportation was likely but it seems more likely a portal. Annoyingly I don't know where it leads or if I can get there perhaps can she what happened.

Sam actives the instinct and sees what happened around her while thinking.

"So Aga, wait is that her name. Not important Sam not important. She took them to her pocket dimension. This is not the best news I have ever learned but maybe she has an eye out here and I have a minute or two to wait." Sam says.

“Wh-What?!”

GYAAA! I FORGOT ABOUT THE CONTRACT! NOOOOOO! What am I going to do?! I AM GOING TO BE BURNED.

WAIT

I can circumvent this. Hehehehehhe...she won’t do anything if I bend the truth a little

“It was her hair! All of your hair are quite magnificent in the light!”

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Very well, you're certainly a strange one, Ernest."

He could see something looking like it was scrolling through her eyes before they returned to normal.

"You're certainly an amiable one though, lots of compliments and we've all just met."

“O-Of course it was! You can’t even see my eyes! THEY ARE UNDERNEATHE MY HELMET...b-but even if you did you would have clearly seen my eyes admiring the locks of hair. Where else would I be looking at?! Where is your mind at?!”

EEE! SHE’S KNOWS! Nonononono....the contract never said look under my armor! Unless...it did?! Oh no.

@Paul_Frank

“W-Wait...”

I should ask her. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him..he must there! Impossible for him to be anywhere else he has been nothing but good to me! He was the only one I had! One of the few I ever made happy...

“You haven’t seen a cat there haven’t you? He’s got whiskers like toothpicks a-and black hair...have you seen him in heaven with the other angels? Have you?!”

@Paul_Frank

The satyr looks confused but just hands over the scroll.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

While it may look just a "The" at first glance, as the demon zooms by 40k% he would see there's another part of the message, reading as a whole:

"The current state of interdimensional affairs requires me to formely request a meeting with the ruler of this pocket dimension or a direct proxy. The location the metting will take place at is Latitude 36.75486 and Longitude -114.38345, meanwhile the date will be decided in following letters after and if the invitation's request is accepted.

Signed, the Blue Shroom."

@Palace

"I have greater levels of awareness within here, so I can tell what you were looking at. A bunch of my abilities innately let me notice it anyway."

Aleia proceeded to explain.

"That does make me curious what you're like under there, though."

She continued.

"Anyways, shall we continue with the tour? I imagine there'll be more interesting things to look at still."

@Overlord775

The demon seems slightly perplexed, but just nods at the sight of it.

It seems she's intent to accept.

SHE KNEW! NOOOO! The image of innocence I once stood for has been ruined! Now whoever will accept my presence?! Damn...if only they could see the sorrow and heartbreak underneath this metal. I weep. I will get revenge demon lady!

“...damn.”

"That does make me curious what you're like under there, though."
Wait...did she really just say that? Well, thank god she isn’t interested in that. My armor was about bend under the-SHSHSHSHHH. NO!

“...”

Now I’m sad AND embarrassed. Way to go demon!

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Serafall looks conflicted for a moment, unsure of what to say

"Yes, I have seen your cat up there Ernest, he made it into Heaven." She answers

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Yes, lets continue the tour, you can continue embarrassing the poor man after we move on from this room."

@Overlord775

The angel goes to read the scroll

Last edited:
SHE KNEW! NOOOO! The image of innocence I once stood for has been ruined! Now whoever will accept my presence?! Damn...if only they could see the sorrow and heartbreak underneath this metal. I weep. I will get revenge demon lady!

“...damn.”

Wait...did she really just say that? Well, thank god she isn’t interested in that. My armor was about bend under the-SHSHSHSHHH. NO!

“...”

Now I’m sad AND embarrassed. Way to go demon!
Phaun gives him a quick hug and pats his head

”Its ok”

@Paul_Frank

“Oh...thank you.”

Good to hear he’s at rest. I love you-EH?!!

@Yobo_Blue

“hee..hee...”

AHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHHHHWHAHAHAH?! Oh my god! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Pure bliss! Pure joy! Heheehhehehehehehehehe! Ahohohohohohoohoho. This is it. Heaven!

Feeling a warmth caress her arms the moment she laid her arms around him. It seems her strength are now double what they were before!

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank

“Oh...thank you.”

Good to hear he’s at rest. I love you-EH?!!

@Yobo_Blue

“hee..hee...”

AHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHHHHWHAHAHAH?! Oh my god! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Pure bliss! Pure joy! Heheehhehehehehehehehe! Ahohohohohohoohoho. This is it. Heaven!

Feeling a warmth caress her arms the moment she laid her arms around him. It seems her strength are now double what they were before!
“Thank you for the gift. I hope you don‘t feel alienated here”

@Palace

Aleia remains quiet for now, taking them elsewhere yet again. This time it is to a balcony overseeing the outside and the space of the realm as a whole, which has a vague redish tint.

"This is a place that grants a view of the entire palace from the outside, I don't think you two had seen that yet?"

She stated.

"I come here on occasion to relax, when I'm not actively overseeing something or things like that."

@Overlord775

The territory within Greenland itself seems to spell out yes in letters made of Earth for a while, with the demons assuming that the fungus will probably notice.

Maine
Now, the old man, Alfred searches Portland for anywhere that has a clue as to what happened here. The gifted man was a detective, maybe he can find out what went on.

Sam has dawned a black cloak before deciding it would be insensitive and removing it.

"Most of my experience with demon's have had their natures reverse of stereo types I mean I only had five but that includes her." I say to myself.

@Paul_Frank

The scroll reads:

"Imperial Message of the Grand Mushroom of the Navadian Empire.

What are you ?
Why do you even exist ?
Who brought you here ?
and do you like pancakes ?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Another letter arrives to the pocket dimension.

it reads:

"I have recived your responce, i'm glad that you accepted. The meeting will be held at the location told in the previous letter 4 minutes and 44 seconds from now.

Signed, The Blue Shroom."

Last edited:
@Yobo_Blue

“..hehehe..of course not! Your..presence..is the exact opposite of alienating!”

Sorry Shroom. You have been replaced...for hugs of course! Ahehehehehhehe! Ahohoho! Never felt something so soft in my life! Is this what god sleeps on?!

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“...ahaha..Yes. Lovely view...”

MY EYES ARE THERE. YOU WILL NOT CATCH ME TWICE.

“...Is there anything out there? Besides the palace of course.”

@Yobo_Blue

“..hehehe..of course not! Your..presence..is the exact opposite of alienating!”

Sorry Shroom. You have been replaced...for hugs of course! Ahehehehehhehe! Ahohoho! Never felt something so soft in my life! Is this what god sleeps on?!

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“...ahaha..Yes. Lovely view...”

MY EYES ARE THERE. YOU WILL NOT CATCH ME TWICE.

“...Is there anything out there? Besides the palace of course.”
“I’m glad to hear that, let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.”

@palace

"I see, it is a good view, I can see why you'd come here to relax." Serafall says, looking out at the view

Lots of demons summoned to this world too, although it seems like he's a different kind. She thinks to herself, glancing at Ernest.

And now there're satyrs talking to my angels, and Nevada has been turned into an empire by that fungus? What a strange world this is.

@Overlord775

The angel looks around, confused, before yelling and calling another larger one from the sky, who proceeds to speak in the same language, although the meaning of his words is understood, unlike the other angel.

"We're angels, we exist because that is the will of our creator, we were brought here by our master, the Supreme Primarch, some of the lower ranked angels may like pancakes, I have never had one." He says, answering the questions in order in one go

@Palace

"There's some land I haven't done much to out there now, a mirror of the one in Nuuk, kind of. I'm honestly not sure what's there beyond that, if anything."

She seemed to think for a moment.

"Space, I guess, but that's about it for now anyway. That reminds me, if I may ask, what exactly are you looking for in this place as a home to you?"

@Overlord775

The letter ends up in the same location read by the same demon. The Aya that was with Ernest before prepares to head out soon.

“I’m glad to hear that, let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.”
One more hug!

sigh

If only...

“Nonono...you’ve done enough for me already! Now is there anything I can do for you?”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Anything. I...don’t know what a home should feel like. I never had one before.”

Perhaps the only place I could call home are the woods.? No...homes are safe, nowhere was safe for me.

@Palace

"Well, a home is somewhere you should feel safe, secure. You should have things to do there, and be able to relax there without much worry. Homes are often shared among people who know one another well, too."

Aleia stated, giving a general explanation.

She seems to alter the view a bit, causing the sky to show various colors and figures.

"Sometimes I also do this. And it is a nice place to get a good view of everything. One of the few things that hasn't changed at all."

“Yeah...that is true.”

Hmm...Is that what I’m missing? Comfort,friends, occasional duties.That would be wonderful...

“Whooooa! Oh my god..I could have never imagined such beauty! My countryside occasionally had some glamour...
if you can see past the war of course. Can we stay here for a bit?! Please!”

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank

and then, a table on which plated pancakes with butter and maple syrup resides appear.

Also another scroll, open on the table already.

Reads:

"Who is the Supreme Primarch ?"

Back