• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Yobo_Blue

"Very well, I'll take you there then."

The Aleia that was with her seems to disappear, and Phaunelia finds herself near the real one at the vault door.

@Paul_Frank

"My apologies, someone wants to join the tour. Actually, I should probably introduce her, she kind of just showed up not long ago. This is Phaunelia, my twin sister."

She said, motioning to the new arrival.

She then opened the vault door for the two of them, revealing a vast vault containing gold, demonic weapons, as well as various containers full of materials, food and other necessities.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

This offensive seems a lot more successful, as the demon's power stops growing from the internal turmoil it was being fed.

Much of its torso gets blasted apart, though its arms and legs still hold in place. Half of its head seems to be gone, revealing that there is nothing inside but crackling energy.

Electricity burns the thing further, causing pieces to begin falling off, revealing more crackling energy within.

Then, Ernest hears a voice in his head. The voice is deep, almost inhumanly so, and metallic sounding.

"Well done, you have proven yourself worthy of my power."

The crackling energy seems to escape the shell, and the body glows and reforms. The weapons also vanish with this.

After a moment, Ernest can see a thorned greatsword, a seeming fusion of its weapons, floating there, and seemingly calling to him.

“Wha?! Wooow!”

OOOHahaheheheheheheeeeeee. YES HE’S GONE I DID IT. I-

thump

“Ahhh...”

I won. Wow! Trying to think back now and there hasn’t once been a battle this fulfilling...this was a sparring match how can I ever-

Shut up! Just let me have this moment. Ground feels much more comfy than I imagine now...hehe..WAIT! THE SWORD! How could I forget?! Oh my god..gimmegimmegimme! GIVE MEEEE-

“Ahahahaa...yes.”

Huh. Was I just pretending to be happy? Doesn’t feel as great as I thought it woul-

“OW! Dammit, I..grrh...I pricked..my d-damn finger! Perfectly fine don’t worry!”

OWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWO! I smashed my hands on metal thorns but I as soon as I touch this I-..argh..The rush really wore off...

“Wow..such weaponry! I could have never have even believed this would have ever been a thing I mean...just look at it! Heehee! HYAAAAAA...HYAAAAAA!”

POWER. STRENGTH. I N V I N I C B I L I T Y!

“oooh...Now then. I’ve certainly gained much out of that training! I suppose it’s time I do my duty. What would you like me to embark on?”

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank and @Yobo_Blue

Aleia takes the two into the vault, seeming to focus more on the tour than the question she was asked.

Various artifacts, such as armor and weapons, could be seen displayed, their styles distinctly reminiscent of her old world.

Everything was neatly sorted into its own piles otherwise.

More modern stuff could also be found, such as various technologies, some seemingly taken or mirrored from this world.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"That demon is called Murmur, and thus that is the name of the sword."

Aya explained.

"As for what I need of you, well, be on standby for now. I might need your help containing something in a bit, but you have free time for now."

@tour

"So you're a late arrival then? Don't you want to go check out the new world instead of walking around your sister's palace?"

It's neater than I expected, not as hoarder like as I thought it would be. She thinks to herself

@tour

"So you're a late arrival then? Don't you want to go check out the new world instead of walking around your sister's palace?"

It's neater than I expected, not as hoarder like as I thought it would be. She thinks to herself
“Oh, I could probably just read up on that with my book. What about you? You don’t mind if I take a look do you?”

@CrimsonStarFallen @DMUA

Despite his now-widened senses, Matricardo doesn't find that thing, and his sixth sense seems idle at the moment. He does, however, have them roll over someone walking through the hall outside of the room Matricardo and Dieman are in, who seems even cleared by the former's sixth sense, until...

"Damn rats, I knew I felt something."

It's the same younger voice.

The figure turns on a dime outside of the door, drawing a gun from somewhere along it's chest, and rapidly firing into the room. Even from the first instant of the attack, it's clear those aren't bullets. They're better described as bolts of sizzling, phantasmal energy, tearing through the door at the molecular level and very clearly not being amazing for their intended target's spiritual wellbeing.

And this isn't even mentioning Matricardo's sixth sense suddenly shooting into action like a sledgehammer to the face, almost immediately causing symptoms traditionally associated with chronic stress and adrenaline overdose.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The thing's laughter slowly mellows into a chuckle, distinct but quiet.

"Oh, I knew that. You'd be the last person to try what you did before, considering how you nearly did my job for me. Regardless, I'll humor you."

The thing leans over on its club, having suddenly elongated to about seven feet tall to accommodate the thing's elbow.

"I've gone by many names over the years. Apsu and Tiamat, the primordial waters, Gaia, Tengris. My vessels: Humbaba, Yaoguai, Great Dragons, animal incarnations of the divine: others, Enki, Vishnu, and earlier things I will leave for you to discover in time, minglings of man and beast. I believe your repugnantly fleshy friend told you what I actually am, though. If the thought slipped from your head that easily, it might be better for you to not know~."

The thing's last line is said with the obvious mocking of a clear insult.

@WHYNAUT

Elfen's mind-reading doesn't come up with much more than tv-like static and fractured words and portions of sentences, like a page of a book was ripped up and the pieces were being read from at random. The armored man frowns at the shadow a moment after.

"Yeah, I figured that was gonna happen. Last warning now, before you both become street art."

The two move towards Vie and the shadow, as though attempting to shoo them away.

@Overlord775

As the mushroom appears closer to where it assumed the presence to be, it momentarily spots something: a blurred figure, pitch-black despite standing in daylight, before it moves slightly farther away and slips out of view, again seeming to smear itself over the area.

@Lou_change

Moving further inland, Sam passes by a good number of populous towns and smaller cities, although usually quite far from any natural rivers or larger bodies of water.

[Sam looking up poisons and diseases gets what you would from a google search, although her hacking skills could get her a lot more with some effort]

@Oliver_de_jesus @Listentomyrhytm

As Noah and Giju move a short ways into the now beleaguered town, the issue becomes apparent. That flash blinded pretty much everyone here who wasn't either in a good spot indoors by sheer luck or specially shielded, something very few were. This reasonably caused a great deal of panic and a few hundred car crashes, some serious enough to cause the resulting fires, and many more deaths either as a direct result of the aforementioned crashes or simple accidents.

On account of there probably being less than a dozen people with functional eyes in the town at the moment, Noah and Giju aren't given much attention.

"Aw ****, I can't believe you've done this..."

With the burst of strength applied by his use of ****, Dieman shatters the wall he was clipping into, sending the fragments to clash against the projectiles... only to find that they sear through molecules, to which Dieman responds by hastily dashing to the side, barely getting away with them scrapping across his semblance of flesh.

"Shit!"

The effects imposed over me immediatly turns me to the defence, my body instictively reacting by sliting around like a snake mid air, turning to liquid and fog until i reach another side, opposite to Dieman. Spatial distortions also appear around my body to deflect shots at my blindspots.

In the small instant of time i have to breathe, i cast a spell in my brain that forcefully induces a state of calmness and level headness.

I really didn't wanna fight but... ****.

My arm turns into a massive blade, which itself has blades on it's edges, which have chainsaws on their edges, which have drills at their edges.

Sam is careful not to interact with anyone in the towns and cities taking from trash cans and empty homes(ones without footprints going in them). Knowing this would be the most likely places for her to have to enter combat she refuses to get attached any of them. She even considers transporting a town to her dimension over a night but decides against it before returning to her earth base she will look for a place working on a cure after setting up. She starts hacking to find more poisons she doesn't exactly have the most options available. "The more the better maybe I will let me kill an abnormality without massive damage to the area." Is the idea that pushes the decision.

@Oliver_de_jesus @Listentomyrhytm

As Noah and Giju move a short ways into the now beleaguered town, the issue becomes apparent. That flash blinded pretty much everyone here who wasn't either in a good spot indoors by sheer luck or specially shielded, something very few were. This reasonably caused a great deal of panic and a few hundred car crashes, some serious enough to cause the resulting fires, and many more deaths either as a direct result of the aforementioned crashes or simple accidents.

On account of there probably being less than a dozen people with functional eyes in the town at the moment, Noah and Giju aren't given much attention.
"Well, I hope we find a way that this doesn't happen again" Noah said as he reconsidered what had happened before looking around to see if he could find any of the people he saw on the Ship in the past who were not hiding their identity.

"Oh.. This place..." She takes a small look around and nods, just... looking out a bit for others. They were not fine, and she did not know how much to do about it.

@Yobo_Blue

Serafall is quiet for a moment, looking at Phaunelia

"I don't think I'd call that insightful. Or sad that it ends abruptly." She responds, absently messing with her wings

@Yobo_Blue

Serafall is quiet for a moment, looking at Phaunelia

"I don't think I'd call that insightful. Or sad that it ends abruptly." She responds, absently messing with her wings
Phaun pats Serafall’s head

”No shame in it Ms. Seraph. I’m glad to know more about you. I was always quite curious about what you Seraphs were like, though something tells me you’re an odd case. We’ll get along fine.”

As the mushroom appears closer to where it assumed the presence to be, it momentarily spots something: a blurred figure, pitch-black despite standing in daylight, before it moves slightly farther away and slips out of view, again seeming to smear itself over the area.

AHFUCKINGGODDAMIT

"There's no use hiding !"

The mushroom roars, casting Apocalypse to nuke everything in half a mile with dark energy, while itself remaining unneffected.

Don't need to know where the target is if you just attack everywhere.

oh, and the satyr and shit around have alreadybeen teleported the hell away, this is a 1on1 thing, no fodders.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Murmur...”

Was that an inside joke?! I suppose that fits...snarky demons!

“Y-Yeah of course! Always willing to help! It’s the most I can do.”

AHHHH! I forgot to ask what the hell we were doing in the first place! Aieee...ok,ok,ok. We just smashed that thing to bits! We can certainly handle a..whatever.

Heh.

However..this palace is massive. I will make sure I walk every corner of this place! Just to see what wonders were hidden from me all me life!

WAIT! They can read my mind!

“Ahem.”

SHOW ME YOUR SECRETS. REVEAL YOUR PALACE TO MEEEEEE!

Hehee,I can make snarky jokes too demon! I have been doing so all along...that being said I should probably tell them what I want.

“Hehe...Can you give me a tour of this place? Would like to know my new..”

Amazing as this is...is it really my home? I can’t smell animal urine near me, nor lay me head on the mud as rain pours into my helmet. That was home...this is...too perfect. I want it but...is any of this even real?!

“...home. ”

Wonder if she is comfortable with me saying that?

@Yobo_Blue

"Who says it was because you were a demon, and I don't think I was very rude." She replies, before turning back to the vault and its contents

"It is an impressive collection though, yes."

@Yobo_Blue

"Fair enough guess. I won't say whether it was right or wrong, although I still wouldn't say I did anything rude, probably." She affirms

@Yobo_Blue

"Fair enough guess. I won't say whether it was right or wrong, although I still wouldn't say I did anything rude, probably." She affirms
Phaun shrugs

“I suppose you may be right. It is certainly nice to meet you however. I hope any poor opinions you have of demons do not prevent our friendship.”

@Yobo_Blue

"I see, you're a strange one, we'll see how things play out then I suppose."

"What do you think of your sister's collection, anything in it that you fancy more than the rest?"

"That's an interesting outlook then. I'm sure you'll find interesting people in this world then, lots of unique personal talents that some may have."

"Oh, so you don't answer me, but want me to answer the same question? That's no fair now is it?"

Back