• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

the nuts and screws cause the base to be cut into many smaller pieces, which fuse with the water, leaving the entire base irreparable

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Who is Gianna?"
"A nice lady I used to know before I kinda tried playing out my suffering complex, she strong af and she know a dude that can **** with the multiverse, so if we can find them we GOOD, like, they could **** that demon dude up ASSUMING they had like support."

"anyway, my plan is simple, Gianna fleshbuds me, takes control of my body, She removes my soul from my body, and commands it to attack torl, I then TP the vamp dude into a universe where earth is a black hole, and then we PROFIT"

".... are they"

Shadows begin to spread across the ground, weaving between the shadows of the trees, my essence spreading through them. Rose takes her hands away from her face.

"I'll kill them I'll kill them I'll kill them I'll kill them...."

Hl3 or bust said:
the nuts and screws cause the base to be cut into many smaller pieces, which fuse with the water, leaving the entire base irreparable
[Dude]

[You'd hit all of 10% of the floor in one room]

[You would in no way damage the entire base, merge it with seawater, or leave it irreparable]

Nut King Call chucks a few more screws and nuts into the portal, causing the metal-water to be cut into even smaller pieces before fusing with the seabed and nearby fish

DragonEmperor23 said:
"...okay but I don't know where Gianna is."
"Neither do I, but they SOUND Italian, so imma fly our arses to australia since australia sounds like italia and italia got nuked" I say, before grabbing onto my teammate and flying to australia at the speed of light

"Fine, then. I'll go in." He went in. If that wasn't enough, he teleported there with Dimensional Travel.

wait... I STILL DIDN'T GET MY HOTDOG

I teleport my teammates and I to California to get myself a hotdog since I APPARENTLY couldn't get a pacific hotdog. Like, they'll like it... hopefully

As I go to a nearby hotdog stand, is that....

"MR. MULTIVERSE DUDE IS THAT YOU?"

SwathingDegenera777 said:

I teleport my teammates and I to California to get myself a hotdog since I APPARENTLY couldn't get a pacific hotdog. Like, they'll like it... hopefully

"...Who in the **** are you?" I say, forgeting who the kid is.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:

"...Who in the **** are you?" I say, forgeting who the kid is.
"The PSI kid back in Central Park? You teleported Gianna and I to my homeverse?" I say with a sense of ire, you fudging kidding me? he forgot le already?

Like, seriously, who in the dick ******* shit is... Oh. I remember.

"You are the one who cut your own arm off. I remember you." Barely.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Like, seriously, who in the dick ******* shit is... Oh. I remember.
"You are the one who cut your own arm off. I remember you." Barely.
"Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah. Anyway... You know that vampire dude and that demon dude, the guy who runs furcifer? Well to be frankyranky, they kinda want us dead, like, DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, deader than dead, conceptual erasement from existence as to TRANSCEND DEATH"

"point is, we need Gianna for a plan to take out the vampire peep, mind if I tell you?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Oh god i hate him.
"Uhhh, sur."
"She has vamp powers right? Well, she fleshbuds me, removes my soul from my body and hands onto it, and commands my fleshbudded soulless body to teleport behind torl, and teleport him to a universe where the earth is a black hole. Wait did you know I can teleport between universes now?"

I teleported to their location and I saw myself in the forest. There's Rose, definitely Bloodlusted because of something.

I whispered to the one guy besides her and said: "I don't know who's your enemies but if she keeps her cool like this, we might get caught by her rampage."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look at the new guy.
"Sup."
"Defense Mechanism against other's considering my crippling insecurity, talk like a hyperactive asshole and everyone hates you, that way I don't have to worry about the loss of anyone close to me if I don't have anyone to begin with" I say.

You've changed so much since this started

I guess I have

But for better or for worse?

I sense death appearing behind me.

I spin and see him.

"ALATREONNNNNNNN"

"YOU LIED TO MEEEEEEEE"

Lots and lots and lots of spikes, enough to make an entirely new forest of trees sprout up from the ground towards him.

Monarch Laciel said:
I sense death appearing behind me.
I spin and see him.

"ALATREONNNNNNNN"

"YOU LIED TO MEEEEEEEE"

Lots and lots and lots of spikes, enough to make an entirely new forest of trees sprout up from the ground towards him.
"What? Tch!"

I punched the ground so hard that every single spikes in the forest will be broken in an instant.

[We have basically same AP]

"Lied to you of what?"

[You punch the what so hard lol]

The shadows regenerate immediately and reinforce themselves and continue stabbing and stabbing and stabbing from all angles.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE DEAD BUT YOU WERE ALIVE THERE'S SO MUCH LIFE IN YOU HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My voice is getting more and more high pitched. I don't know how, I don't even have vocal cords.

Mouths start opening in the shadows along the ground, ready to snap his legs off if he takes the wrong step.

Back