• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (For some reason) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 9

I create a huge wall of protodermis between rose and the other guy. "Calm down Rose" I say with a calm but loud voice.

I spin around and look at Malucius with a crazy look in my eye, then all the shadows go away and I sit down and start crying.

"I guess nobody knows I'm here." He then did the tentacles whooping again.

[Monarch, stop stooping to my level!]

I walk over to Rose and put a hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry. It was stupid of me to give you this frustating information in this situation. His body is still dead if that makes it better.

Anyway I need you to be ready to fight now if we want to get out of this situation"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Sooo...that Waylon guy seems pretty bad, am I right?"
"Yeah, i beat the **** **** out of him. Don't know how he escaped, but shit happens."

[Small reminder that my PC is 29.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
"Sooo...that Waylon guy seems pretty bad, am I right?"
"Yeah, i beat the **** **** out of him. Don't know how he escaped, but shit happens."

[Small reminder that my PC is 29.]
[As far as I remember, you never did any actual damage. I just dodged your stuff but then Overlord threw an idiot spell at me and you BFR'd.]

Christian Higdon said:
Randy was trying to get attention, but it didn't work. He screamed out in a rage.
I give the other guy a quick glance cleaning his mind of all the chaos and in it.

Walking through the portal, I noticed a grouping of people along with Waylon. . . "Waylon! You cannot escape the wrath of your Apocalypse!" immediately, I phase out of a solid form and swarm towards @Monarch, covering him in an attempt to possess him

Spider Kaiju said:
Walking through the portal, I noticed a grouping of people along with Waylon. . . "Waylon! You cannot escape the wrath of your Apocalypse!" immediately, I phase out of a solid form and swarm towards @Monarch, covering him in an attempt to possess him
I see a guy coming for Rose because he yelled something at his arrival and use mean look on him.

She's upset that I'm alive? Is she..... oh, I get it. She's insane that psychopath who wants to see people dead, isn't she? Then again, I don't want to become a traitor of some sort. I teleported again to Rose and said.

"Okay, my bad. I'm wrong here. I didn't explained my physiology well. Let's talk this out, okay?"

Spider Kaiju said:
You fail because of a variety of reasons, the most important one being that I am not something that can be possessed.

[In SP, Remnants are evil souls that can crawl inside people and merge with their souls to possess them. Thousands of Remnants together were capable of almost possessing Darquesse. However, they outright cannot possess Skulduggery, regardless of their number]

However, the act of trying to phase into me causes you to run into the Shadow Boundary Layer beneath my flesh, and you are immediately devoured, mind, body and soul.

[You don't resist, and your Resurrection doesn't cover complete dead, only near death]

Torlikoff said:
[Now I'm scared. Also you can get the link yourself from the server by selecting the invite people option.]
[You see, my PC had some problems. Now i can only get it through mobile, which im too lazy to do]

"Rose, Waylon., We can change universe a few more times and then disguise ourselves to escape" I telepathicly tell my allies.

Overlord775 said:
@Psycho
"Sure, let's build it there, it seems a good spot"

@Crimson

I turn towards Azecard

"Sorry, we'll have to do it later. Now we have to build our base"

I say with a genuinely sorry tone
"Alright ill head there and start preping" I then do that.

Back