• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 27

"It's cool, this just isn't the first time a large mass of a singular substance has appeared. You're the more engaging one though, for sure."

@Crimson

You find yourself unable to throw away the wool

@Dragon

"Unfortunatelly for you, i can't."

The sphere responds

"Let's dig to Greenlard and eat polar bear ice cream"

Kaira proposes to Kabus

"Heh. I'd like that." He says and starts digging.

"You keep digging. I'll wait." He started to wait. "Think I may have went too fast?" He asked the Smol moth.

@Dragon

"It makes me feel a bit a fat to be honest"

The sphere responds

@Christian

"Nah, it's good"

The smol moth responds

@Crimson

You find a chest

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I try to kick it open.
You are unable to kick open the chest.

Omni's voice rings in your head

"There's a time and place for everything, but not now. Just use the wool and open the chest"

Overlord775 said:
@Dragon

"I dunno, i forgot how i was born"

The sphere responds to Barian
A voice appears in both of their heads: "Reproduction is the biological process by which new individual organisms ― "offspring" ― are produced from their "parents". Reproduction is a fundamental feature of all known life; each individual organism exists as the result of reproduction. There are two forms of reproduction…" the voice continues reading the full Wikipedia page

Blahblah9755 said:
A voice appears in both of their heads: "Reproduction is the biological process by which new individual organisms ― "offspring" ― are produced from their "parents". Reproduction is a fundamental feature of all known life; each individual organism exists as the result of reproduction. There are two forms of reproduction…" the voice continues reading the full Wikipedia page
"I'm a giant living sphere of wool, normal biology doesn't apply to me."

The sphere responds pretty pissed for the dumb comment of the disembodied voice

@Crimson

You roll 3d4+1 and the golems ends up suffering 11 damage.

The golem explodes

@Dragon

"I have no idea who that was"

The sphere responds

@Christian

"We are in greenland"

Kaira responds

Back