• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 27

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I shoot at it.
The black hole bullet is countered by a black hole wool bullet coming from one of the walls and they cancel each other out.

Also the entrace from where you came from disappeared.

I notice that weird things are happening above the Atlantic Ocean. I decide to investigate and I find a large sphere of wool. I the see there's a hole in it and I decide to go in.

WHYNAUT said:
I notice that weird things are happening above the Atlantic Ocean. I decide to investigate and I find a large sphere of wool. I the see there's a hole in it and I decide to go in.
Before you can go in, you are knocked away by telekinesis.

A pink sheep being the culprit of this action

"It seems the room inself is our enemy."

Boosting to the max potency, i use a space time warping attack on the room.

I notice time has stopped so I dab and start unstopping it and stopping it rapidly, like someone flipping a light switch on and of again.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I notice time has stopped so I dab and start unstopping it and stopping it rapidly, like someone flipping a light switch on and of again.
I feel the dab and shoot a black hole at you.

Lord English turns Barian female

@WHY

The sheep is not affected by the time stop and reflects the attack back at you

@Crimson

The room resists 75% of the warping effect.

Then the time stop ends and from the walls of the room chains of wool shoot out and try to block you

@Hl3

You notice a grey haired girl coming in your direction, she looks very pissed off

@WHY

The sheep reflects the teleport and you find yourself in the fire dome

"Do you really think you can burn the master of burns ? LOLOLOL, you are so dumb you edgelord"

The pink sheep says

I was prepared for the sheep even being able to reflect my teleportation so I already teleported away. "Me an edge lord?" I say in a calm tone. Chaotic primoridial energy begins filling my body. "WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU UGLY SHEEP?" I use slowness and I shoot towards it with my sword.

@Dragon

Lord English rewinds your time ,so you return to earth and regain the boobs.

Then he turns them in to a E cup and makes you physically unable to get rid of them.

@Crimson

The attack works and then chains are destroyed

@WHY

The pink sheep is hit and his wool color becomes slightly less bright.

It isn't slowed tho.

He starts slamming you to the ground with telekinetisis

@Hl3

The girl gets in a fighting stance

@Dragon

"Uh, just the regular. Floating around, being fluffly, meeting an idiot that tries to tickle me. Nothing too exiting"

The sphere responds

@Crimson

The green wool loses it's color and the way forwards opens.

@Hl3

"Prepare to pay for killing my subordinates"

The girl says as she fires a ball of dark flames at you.

seeing this attack coming, i dodge the water blade and fire large concrete shards at the girl while also causing them to appear inside and fuse to her

Hl3 or bust said:
seeing this attack coming, i dodge the water blade and fire large concrete shards at the girl while also causing them to appear inside and fuse to her
Rimuru disolves the concrete shards and gains concrete powers.

He then uses them against you by spawning several shards trought your entire body and fusing them with it

@Dragon

"I genually have no idea of what you are talking about"

The sphere responds

@Crimson

You find a pile of rainbow colored wool

Back