• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 27

I teleport out of the Wool ball and punch a giant hole in the moon, as a Scoot Pilgrin reference.

I use telekineses to stop any piece of moon dust to hit earth.

I turns out what Melter punched was just an afterimage of the moon.

The real moon rams against him from behind and sends him flying back towards earth.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Monarch Laciel said:
I keep poking Weaboo lightly until he wakes up
Weaboo wakes up in japanese.
I wave then start randomly saying gibberish, trusting in my luck to make it so everything I say is the right - oh.

I stop and look a bit embarrased as Weaboo looks at me with an expression halfway between disgust, amusement, and intense confusion.

"Uh" I pull out a phone and check the google.

"Gomen nasai?"

"Do you know english?"

@Overlord

Well, that's weird. I go check it out.

@Monarch

Weaboo touches his stabbed part, still a bit in pain, but much better.

He turns to Reggy, a smile on his face.

"Yes, in fact, i do know english." He waves back at your waving.

"Oh thank god. Sorry about the gibberish, I used to have an ability that made me incredibly lucky so I was counting on that to just make me lucky enough to say everything I wanted to say in Japanese but then it got removed by some asshole with a green skull for a head, and anyway"

I nod my head violently.

"I have the power to bet abstract things such as powers, positions, statistics, and natures with other people. So, I was thinking, would you like to make a bet with me? If you win, I will take your wounds, e.g. I'll become the one damaged and you'll be completely healed. If I win, uhhh, I like to collect powers. A little hobby of mine. Gambling's the job. Would you be willing to be any of your powers? It doesn't need to be something super useful, I'll even take a fun little party gimmick"

"You don't need to take my wounds. Everything else sounds like fun! I'm down!"

He extends his hands, wanting to handshake.

I shake his hand.

"Great. Well, to make sure it doesn't end soon, let's have it as a best out of three. For the first game, how do you feel about a game of pick-up-sticks?"

"I see you're having your love story, so I won't bother."

"Me neither."

"I may love her, BUT I SHOULN'T BE THAT ASHAMED!" He shouted at the two voices while....blushing.

".....Thanks. Let's just go get some ice cream." He walked over there.

"Awww, ain't that cute?"

"I concur!"

"Shut it, you two, or else you'll see the dark corners of my mind."

"We already have. It's about that one DK cartoon you saw once."

Kabus snapped pretty hard there. "GET OUT OF MY F**KING HEAD."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Sure, i can agree with that."
"Great. I'll go find us some sticks then"

I walk off in random directions until I find a store that sells pick-up-sticks, buy it, then teleport back to Weaboo.

"Here we go. You know how to play?"

I come back from the ground and I activate Blazing Sun Lord Amaterasu. I begin super heating the sheep.

Back