• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 27

"Oh yeah, I need to hit the planet" Ralph says before punching the planet several thousand times.

I activate Equalis' defense systems. A large forcefield surrounds Equalis and all of its defenders go to their posts.

I fire a hell blaze at the wool even though I don't expect it to do anything.

"Darn. This planet doesn't seem to want to explode. I guess I'll just ignore the smell." Ralph says, ripping off his nose.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I have boosted to my maximum of 47 times.
I release a space time warping blast of energy at the wool.
"Why are we ever tring to destroy it ?"

Melvin asks as he overules Walter's input and stops the action

"Sorry. Just...I heard of that disgrace of a dinosaur." Kabus said, a bit angry over what he had said himself.

Kabus screams in a bitter rage and bites on one of the tentacles, trying to rip it off. "F**KING F**KLAND OF F**KS AND A WHOLD F**KING LOAD OF F**KS!"

I pick up one blue stick, then another blue stick, then all the green sticks, then a yellow stick, but as I reach for another yellow my fingers stumble slightly and the stick next to it moves a micrometre

"Darn"

I count up my points.

"36 points"

Weeabo can only grab 2 more sticks before slipping and moving a bit of a stick.

He already knows he lost, as no matter how many he can get, he can't reach Reggy's point.

He smiles.

"Well mister, it seems you won. Those were great games! Hope we can do it again when we are not, you know, doing a contract or anything. What do you want from me?"

He takes out a ring.

"With this, you will have the power of God and anime by your side."

It's a ring with a buttom. There is something written on it. It says "press this to call for Weeabo"

Christian Higdon said:
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He yelled, shooting rays from the Star Rod at him.
The kraken is blow back by the rays, but thanks to the long reach of his tantacles he's able to grapple on to you.

He then uses his grab on to you to pull himself foward and tries to ram against you.

Back