• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 27

[Wikipedia has always had mind hax. You're not supposed to know this so you'll probably forget it in a few minutes]

Blahblah9755 said:
"Flies fly in an incredibly inefficient way so that they can attract mates with breeding sounds." A voice is heard in both of their heads.
"Thank you disembodied voice for your pearl of wisdom"

Kaira responds

A sheep? Wait...

"Perry?!" The goddamn stand sheep. I need to stop this.

I teleport behind him and try to put him to sleep.

Time is erased

You are headbutted back

"No, you dumb human, i'm not Perry. I am but a servant of the god of wool"

The sheep says to Melter.

"We are sheerg. This world will be assimilated, your abilities and powers added to our own Resistence is futile"

The ship respond

The damage done is regenerated.

I grab one of Melvin's black hole pistols and shoot at the sheep, while using a wave of AZ ice.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
The damage done is regenerated.
I grab one of Melvin's black hole pistols and shoot at the sheep, while using a wave of AZ ice.
The sheep dodges the black holes, but it's hit by the AZ wave and frozen solid

"Alright Sheep, say your prayers to the Wool God!" I use Centaur Flash, trying to warp space on the sheep and destroy it.

Centaur Flash works and the crimson sheep is killed.

As the enemy dies, you notice a hole in the sphere of wool, leading inside of it.

Back