• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EVERY SINGLE feat and rating in this verse has NO calcs to back them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
I'd like to first make it very clear I am not one who has knowledge on how to do any kinds of calcs

After watching parts of the recently released season 3 of the World Trigger anime I noticed the verse and character pages are severely outdated and going into profiles characters have ratings that link to scans but none of them have actual calcs and are seemingly based off assumptions of what said feats should be rated at instead of having real calcs for them. I'd like to get some support so the verse can get actual calcs and be represented accurately. Here are the current feats linked to the profiles(any links taken off here that are from their profiles are either broken or don't give enough to discern the actual feat):

Osamu - Small Building level (Easily defeated a Vander that can destroy a small building)

Yuma - At least Building level (Defeated a Bamster, which was comparable to a 2-3 story sized building, in one shot) | Multi-City Block level (Defeated Viza who destroyed multiple buildings with ease and was stated to be able to cut down an entire castle) | At least Small Town level (Comparable to Amo who could do this), possibly higher

Chika - At least Building level (Easily destroyed a building with Ibis), likely City Block level (Easily defeated Rabbit who can destroy a city block with Osamu's Asteroid), possibly higher (She has immense Trion level that more than Yuma's Trion level. Probably can make more higher-level damage)

There's also feats that aren't linked on the wiki at all such as these

Chika blows up half a mall

Chika blows up multiple parts of the mall

Yuma destroys a Bamster

Edit: this has been calc'd by therefir

Viza destroys multiple buildings with ease

These are all essential feats for the scaling yet none have any calcs at all so I'd appreciate some help rectifying that as I have no calc knowledge myself

Last edited:
This should preferably in the Content Revision Thread and not in Calc Group.
Ah okay I wasn't sure myself since it involved the verses calc's or rather lack there of

What feat do you think is the most important here to help with the scaling?
The series itself already has at least some basic forms of power scaling through the border agents having rankings in the series itself there's also measures of characters trion levels(which is the energy system) which can determine characters AP and Dura due to the amount they possess

For actual calc's that will help establish a baseline for the series these would work
This would be a essential measure for a sort of bottom tier character of the verse
Viza destroys multiple buildings with ease
Up to someone like Viza(a character who needs a profile) whose a basically a top if not god tier due to being a black trigger user

Last edited:
Yuma destroys a Bamster
This could work as well considering bamsters aren't considered that much of a threat to the point where it's laughable when and if lower tiered C rank characters struggle with them

I will try calculate some of these feats tomorrow, do you have better images of the Vander though? Like showing its full length.

the size for the Bamster can be used for the Bander since its a slimmer variant of it but here are some images hope they help
if u need to guestimate it as well a Bamster as seen in this image and confirmed in the guidebook is between 2 to 3 stories tall

If needed I can provide characters heights as well

Last edited:
Sorry I have been busy with college exams, I will see if I can help with some calcs this week.
It's all good that's completely understandable I've been pushing through college and work myself as usual irl takes precedent over the wiki I'm fine with letting this sit until it can be done properly and not interrupt with that. Just remember to let me know when you've got time and I can try and give any info you need for the calc's like character heights

I finished the first calcs for the Bander and Yuma's attack power.

I'm going to eat and later continue with the other feats.
Thanks and yeah this is performed extremely causally by yuma and was basically overkill since he was using his black trigger at the time(which is top tier equipment in the verse though he only used that because he didn't have a regular combat trigger at the time)

though banders and bamsters are considered fodder enemies so anyone who can combat them should have the same AP and Dura

Last edited:
Once again bumping sorry for any inconvenience with these

If somebody lists the visual evidence for all of the feats that you need calculated here, I can ask some other calc group members for help instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back