• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Etherion AP and Power Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

UeTa

She/Her
By visiting the Fairy Tail Wiki,Etherion's page I have found that a Etherion blast releases an energy strong enough to reduce matter down to their smallest components. In addition of being capable of transcending space-time . (Chapter 79, Page 9)

I'm pretty sure that Etherion's DC calculation method was calculated with the Pulverizatio value, but if Etherion is really capable of destroying matter on a subatomic scale, see atomic, we should maybe used the Subatomic Destruction value, no?

Great. More Etherion revisions.

Right, so it'd probably fall on Tier 5, potentially 4.

I guess? Seiya is 6-C from atomizing a crater.

In any case, it'd prove how outlierish and unreliable Etherion is for scaling.

i mean, i have seen something similar before... but from 6B to tier 4 is like>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> building lvl sized crater which was atomized

Why are you using the FT wiki as a legit source material? That's the first issue, secondly the official Manga translations never states that it destroys down to the smallest components nor does it state that it transcends time. The official translations just state that it can destroy the country/ kingdom and can fire from cross dimensions.

Yeah, I disagree with it being used.

"In any case, it'd prove how outlierish and unreliable Etherion is for scaling."

I don't see how the tier Etherion gives becoming higher makes it more of an outlier. Especially when only the God Tiers scale to it.

If Etherion were to reach tier 5 ( which it can't without wank. ) then yeah it would be a massive outlier. You can't really argue that 5-C/B/A FT isn't an outlier whenever the second best feat would be low end low 6-B.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
atomizing a whole country is tier 4?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Masadaverse:_Vaporizing_a_Country

Atomization: The value is 30852.2 (j/cc).

Subatomic Destruction: Value is 5.403E13 (j/cc).

9.89004e+19 cm^3 * 30852.2 J/cc = 3.051294921 e24 J - High 6-B

1.6554736e+20 cm^3 * 30852.2 J/cc = 5.10750026 e24 J - 6-A

9.89004e+19 cm^3 * 5.403E13 J/cc = 5.343588612 e33 J - 5-B

1.6554736e+20 cm^3 * 5.403E13 J/cc = 8.944523861 e33 J - 5-B

Also why is pulverization and such being brought up? I'm like 99% the Etherion calc uses a different formula entirely. Not that it matters since the FT wiki cant be used as a legit means of material.

The Prince of Counters said:
If Etherion were to reach tier 5 ( which it can't without wank. ) then yeah it would be a massive outlier. You can't really argue that 5-C/B/A FT isn't an outlier whenever the second best feat would be low end low 6-B.
That doesn't make any sense. If a God Tier does something, you can't say that's an outlier for the God Tier because the next best feat is something that a fodder compared to the God Tier did.

I'm really confused now, because I thought I saw you (Prince) say something like this, then say the opposite of that on another thread and now you're saying that feats for God Tiers are outliers because of what the fodders can do again.

There are obvious exceptions. As much as I'd love it, I can't say that Kurohige creating an actual and legit black hole with High 4-C potential is accurate for scaling even if he's a God Tier. Some level of consistency is required.

Tier 5 Etherion is boogus and it'd be a massive outlier no matter what.

I've always been against the notion of a god tier doing something automatically makes them exempt from being an outlier. The point is that it's still massively above anything the rest of the verse has ever shown. It's not consistent with anything else and the feat doesn't even come from a god tier, hell the only reason why FT is even High 6-B atm is due to Etherions country wiping statement. It's never actually destroyed a country before. That's like me arguing that if Ricardo from Hajime no Ippo suddenly showcases a tier 7 feat it's not an outlier despite the verse only being wall level. Its still an unfathomable jump in power and isn't consistent with the power level of the verse.

To use an example, Nataku from Fire Force has a has High 6-A feat. The next best feat is Maki's 8-B feat. This would be called an outlier but only if you ignored the context which is the fact that Nataku is much stronger than Maki and that you shouldn't call stronger people outliers for having feats just because someone weaker than them would have weaker feats.

If Tier 5 Etherion is bogus, then High 6-B should be too. This sounds like nitpicking that you're only complaining about because the number got higher.

By this logic, a verse that started out as 7-A will always be 7-A and the characters can't get to higher tiers because that would be an outlier, even if the characters have higher feats and are stronger than the original 7-A versions.

I've always been against the notion of a god tier doing something automatically makes them exempt from being an outlier. The point is that it's still massively above anything the rest of the verse has ever shown.
What do you think a God Tier is?

The Calaca said:
I guess? Seiya is 6-C from atomizing a crater.

In any case, it'd prove how outlierish and unreliable Etherion is for scaling.
Atomizing earth doesn't even reach baseline 5-B iirc

I haven't complained on Etherion before because there's a rule about it. It's not like I disagree with the scaling just because it has Tier 5 potential (which it doesn't apparently).

First of all, that example you gave is totally outrageous. If the next best feat in that verse is only 8-B then yeah it should be downgraded but I'm pretty sure there are tier 6 and 7 feats in that verse.

Well first things first, High 6-B isn't outrageous, there is a 6-B feat in the verse after all. However the jump from low end low 6-B to tier 5 is a jump thats thousands upon thousands of times higher than anything shown. Also I enjoy how you said that I'm nitpicking but half of my argument revolves around the feat being proposed isn't even legit. Don't get upset over an argument,especially something thats completely hypothetical.

And no, that's extremely faulty logic. If a BoS series has a 7-A feat then theres clearly a lot more room to grow when it comes to power. Not to say they'd also be getting upgraded to tier 5 at some point since that would also be an outlier if nothing else supports them being tier 5.

The Calaca said:
There are obvious exceptions. As much as I'd love it, I can't say that Kurohige creating an actual and legit black hole with High 4-C potential is accurate for scaling even if he's a God Tier. Some level of consistency is required.
iirc There's standards for Black Holes, that's different and would be like me arguing FT is FTL from scaling above Sting's WDS magic

Why do you think I said "an actual and legit blackhole"? I meant it about the bh meeting the criteria, unlike Sting's magic.

All I see are false comparisons. Teach actually has pretty realistic black holes, Stings light isn't even light so thats one of the many things wrong with that argument.

Although someone should check if the method is outdated or needs to be redone, from what I recall Angizing has a new formula but I'm not sure if this utilizes it or not.
Can Confirm, Angsizing was changed a ton since this, AGK got downgraded due to that.

Given the date, it Is outdated

Well first things first, High 6-B isn't outrageous, there is a 6-B feat in the verse after all. However the jump from low end low 6-B to tier 5 is a jump thats thousands upon thousands of times higher than anything shown.
Yes, and I would understand that if we were trying to scale people who aren't treated as that much stronger than each other. But it is not the same situation when you're talking about a God Tier. There is not a mathematical difference between a God Tier and the second highest tier. Some verses go from Low 2-C to High 1-C in their High to God Tier jump. That doesn't make the High 1-Cs outliers because the Low 2-Cs exist. You are literally saying that it is an outlier for someone much stronger than everyone else to get a result that's much higher than the result than the people that were much weaker than him got. That isn't how outliers work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back