• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternals: Arishem Scene

Kinda miffed that the Judge isn't tier 2 yet
Kind of same here but tier 3 is still great (and it's a proper one contrary to Thanos who is tier 3 with the Gauntlet)

For the rest, we're not even sure the Snap could have affected the Celestials given they existed even before them in a primordial void devoided of anything but them, especially Arishem who...somehow just appeared like

Nothing:
Absolutely nothing:
LITERALLY nothing:
Arishem: *sponthaneously spawns into existence
The non-existence: WTF JUST HAPPENED?!

Btw, would it give Celestials Resistance to Void Manipulation like someone above suggested?

Also, his LS and the justifications for the tier, range (universal then) and AP must be decided. Same goes for the 4-B justification for "normal" Celestials (someone said they would be this for creating blue giants)

For the rest, we're not even sure the Snap could have affected the Celestials given they existed even before them in a primordial void devoided of anything but them, especially Arishem who...somehow just appeared like
Considering Infinity Ultron killed everything in his universe, which would include both the Eternals and Celestials, I don't think they're above the stones. The fact that they've used them previously for stuff is also evidence they weren't effortlessly above them as well.

Considering Infinity Ultron killed everything in his universe, which would include both the Eternals and Celestial
I dont think Mcu celestials have branched off versions, i think it's just the sacred timeline that has celestials.....so i dont think in that timeline there are celestials else one or two should've been mentioned one way or another.

I dont think Mcu celestials have branched off versions, i think it's just the sacred timeline that has celestials.....so i dont think in that timeline there are celestials else one or two should've been mentioned one way or another.
Why wouldn't the other universes have celestials. Unless only the sacred timeline has celestials. We shouldn't assume otherwise

Also Relativistic Infinity Ultron?

Why wouldn't the other universes have celestials. Unless only the sacred timeline has celestials. We shouldn't assume otherwise
Arishem is the creator of existence in the mcu, the multiverse emerged from possibilities, is he affected by these possibilities also? The watcher wasnt, the infinity stones have versions bacause the concept they represent is in every universe
Also Relativistic Infinity Ultron?
I thought Ultron was MFTL+ for moving from outside the galaxy he destroyed to a planet in a few seconds.

I thought Ultron was MFTL+ for moving from outside the galaxy he destroyed to a planet in a few seconds
That's only attack speed
Arishem is the creator of existence in the mcu, the multiverse emerged from possibilities, is he affected by these possibilities also? The watcher wasnt, the infinity stones have versions bacause the concept they represent is in every universe
There's nothing to prove Arishem made the entire Multiverse. It's repeatedly stated that he's only creates the universe. The other timelines have nothing to do with him.

That's only attack speed
Well it isnt though, am talking abt the speed it must've taken him to land on the planet the watcher fell down to after the galaxy got destroyed.
There's nothing to prove Arishem made the entire Multiverse. It's repeatedly stated that he's only creates the universe. The other timelines have nothing to do with him.
I am not saying he made the multiverse. It's already stated the mcu started with just one universe every other branched universes are made from choices/probabilities as the watcher explained, that is what formed the multiverse. All am saying is for a being before time and space should Arishem have different versions due to these probability effects?

Well it isnt though, am talking abt the speed it must've taken him to land on the planet the watcher fell down to after the galaxy got destroyed
That's dimensional travel. The Watcher fell to another universe.

I am not saying he made the multiverse. It's already stated the mcu started with just one universe every other branched universes are made from choices/probabilities as the watcher explained, that is what formed the multiverse. All am saying is for a being before time and space should Arishem have different versions due to these probability effects?
Yes, unless there's proof otherwise.

As much as I would love Arishem being so unique the rules of the Multiverse don't apply to him, unless we have proof of it, he probably has other versions of himself

That's dimensional travel. The Watcher fell to another universe.
They were punching each other across universes i know that but this is not scene am talking about, How is moving from a giant galactic size being into a planet in the same universe dimensional travel?
Yes, unless there's proof otherwise.
Well it's fine, but the fact that no celestials have been referenced in any of the multiverse movie/animation is hinting that though.

I mean even strange supreme survived the destruction of his universe and featwise he is below Arishem, but we heard no mention of celestials or anyone surviving the destruction of his universe and Even the Watcher never even referenced them.

They were punching each other across universes i know that but this is not scene am talking about, How is moving from a giant galactic size being into a planet in the same universe dimensional travel?
Because The Watcher is only like twice the size of a human, and we see the same effect the portals have whenever they crash into another universe.

The sacred timeline isn't a thing. It's just timelines that can form Kangs that the TVA pruned.
I meant the main/First universe...but Sacred timeline isnt it the new multiverse made from the merged timelines of the previous multiverse? Kang and the tva makes sure the this timeline doesnt create new branches that will go off the designated "Fate" and lead to madness or war.

Qawsedf seem to make some good points above.

What tier would you suggest and why?

The sacred timeline isn't a thing. It's just timelines that can form Kangs that the TVA pruned.

Even without that once the TVA was stopped the multiverse would retroactively take place from the beginning.
I mean, that's pretty much what happens at the end of Loki. He Who Remains dies and automatically, alternate timelines start popping up

I meant the main/First universe...but Sacred timeline isnt it the new multiverse made from the merged timelines of the previous multiverse? Kang and the tva makes sure the this timeline doesnt create new branches that will go off the designated "Fate" and lead to madness or war.
Infinite timelines existed in MCU since beginning then the whole multiverse war happened because of kangs which resulted in Kang's use of alioth to prune the other timelines leaving only one behind which he made into the sacred timeline. It's not some new multiverse. It's just a single timeline that was always there Kang just destroyed every other timeline.

Is this discussion gonna influence Arishem's overall stats or is it just some curiosity stuff? Cause if it's the latter, I think we can simply discuss it in the main thread and focus on ending this one so we can close it (and publish Arishem's and the Celestials's profiles)

Infinite timelines existed in MCU since beginning then the whole multiverse war happened because of kangs which resulted in Kang's use of alioth to prune the other timelines leaving only one behind which he made into the sacred timeline. It's not some new multiverse. It's just a single timeline that was always there Kang just destroyed every other timeline.
But didnt What if, Doc Strange 1 and 2 and also No Way home prove that there's still a multiverse out there, i mean before the events of Loki's end. Cause the first Strange movie happend much before the event of Loki, and we legit saw Ancient one send strange's astral form across the multiverse.....So maybe Kang didnt prune all the previous timelines, i mean the cartoon said the time keepers(Kang) Merged the timelines not destroy them.

Is this discussion gonna influence Arishem's overall stats or is it just some curiosity stuff? Cause if it's the latter, I think we can simply discuss it in the main thread and focus on ending this one so we can close it (and publish Arishem's and the Celestials's profiles)
I thought this has been concluded? 3A Arishem is very much Ok from what we have so far.

But didnt What if, Doc Strange 1 and 2 and also No Way home prove that there's still a multiverse out there, i mean before the events of Loki's end. Cause the first Strange movie happend much before the event of Loki, and we legit saw Ancient one send strange's astral form across the multiverse.....So maybe Kang didnt prune all the previous timelines, i mean the cartoon said the time keepers(Kang) Merged the timelines not destroy them.
Kang dying happens outside space time and thus affects everything within it. So even if NWH happens before Loki it doesn't contradicts anything. and all dr strange 1 proved that their can be multiple universes within a singular timelines.

Kang dying happens outside space time and thus affects everything within it. So even if NWH happens before Loki it doesn't contradicts anything. and all dr strange 1 proved that their can be multiple universes within a singular timelines.
Nope there was no mention of timelines in thw doctor strange movie it literally said infinite universes some different and some similar hinting to an even bigger multiversal cosmology than the similar diverging multiverse that can emanate from a single timeline, even considers the dark dimension as some of this multiversal universes.

And Kang's event happened outside of time but it doesnt change the fact that it was said Timelines were merged not Erased. Hell even when sylvie was taken from her universe that was another proof that alternate universes still exists.

The Kang event outside time will lead to another madness of it's own but it was not what created the multiverse or opened it.

Sacred timeline isnt it the new multiverse made from the merged timelines of the previous multiverse? K
Kang just got rid of branching timelines that led to another Kang. Think of it like an artifical river that was driven from a larger naturally river. As soon as the artifical river's keeper was removed it just flowed back into the main river.

What tier would you suggest and why?
Either "Celestial Tier, likely 3-A (According to WoG [inser clip] was Arishem causing the Big Bang" or just 3-A with the same reasoning.

The Kang event outside time will lead to another madness of it's own but it was not what created the multiverse or opened it.
The multiverse was always their
Hell even when sylvie was taken from her universe that was another proof that alternate universes still exists.
Yes that's what tva does remove the timelines which diverges from main MCU timeline. Sylvie's timeline was just one such.

And Kang didn't merge anything that's one of TVA's lies he ended the multiverse war by using alioth

The multiverse was always their
So that is my point, The Sacred timeline is the fusion of these timelines that makes the multiverse
Yes that's what tva does remove the timelines which diverges from main MCU timeline. Sylvie's timeline was just one such.
Yea that was also to support my point above
And Kang didn't merge anything that's one of TVA's lies he ended the multiverse war by using alioth
Alioth's power yeah, if he did ended everything so how come u re saying there is a multiverse?

Kang just got rid of branching timelines that led to another Kang. Think of it like an artifical river that was driven from a larger naturally river. As soon as the artifical river's keeper was removed it just flowed back into the main river.
So no fusion of timelines happened? Cause here if he only got rid of those timeline that would also make sense tbh.

Either "Celestial Tier, likely 3-A (According to WoG [inser clip] was Arishem causing the Big Bang" or just 3-A with the same reasoning.
Arishem should be the only one noted 3-A since he's the only one related to the BB, all the other Celestials are like tier 4, 4-B I think but we still have to find a justification for it
Also, Arishem needs his LS to be decided

Arishem should be the only one noted 3-A since he's the only one related to the BB, all the other Celestials are like tier 4, 4-B I think but we still have to find a justification for it
Also, Arishem needs his LS to be decided
4B has been justified for the celestials creating the largest of stars, i think they should scale higher though, since the stars and gravity they create are numerous enough to become galaxies.

So there shouldnt be any multiverse just a single universe which from everything we have seen is not true
An single timeline from which other's diverges. Kang destroyed other's but as long as a single timeline exists others will come into existence as their are infinite possibilities i.e a timeline where Peter decided to not become spider man. TVA's job is to make sure things like this doesn't happen and a new timeline does not forms as it will result in varients of Kang. AKA Kang didn't merge anything he just destroyed and made sure no new timeline can occur.

The dark dimension, ta lo and other such universe sized dimensions are part one timeline. An single timeline within MCU can have multiple universe sized dimensions.

What stars would the normal Celestials scale to via creation? Blue Giants can have a mass 20x larger than the sun but some of the largest stars have a mass over 200x larger

Back