• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i cant find a calc but mabye i can figure this out myself, i´ll try the tree.

using the image i can estimate the tree has around a 10 inch diameter (5 inch radius) and the height of the effected area is probably around the same size as his hand, so 3ish inches the equation for volume would be pi times the radius squared times height, so the destroyed area has a volume of 235.62 inches squared, white oak wood has a compressive strength of 7440 psi (i am assuming this is an oak tree.), then take the psi and multiply it by the volume to get the amount of force so about 108400800 psi (482190781.66 newtons.) which is about 0.115246362729446 tons of tnt.

now this is just me and i can in no way gurantee that this is anywhere near correct or accurate, if someone has an actual calc that would be much appreciated.

its just to incap there shouldnt be a need for him to revive but just in case no he cannot.

Back