• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making really terrible extrapolations. Unless you wanna tell me the matter of these ultimate skill users was different from normal matter, this literally doesn't matter. Or unless you wanna tell me their skills had nothing to do with magical energy, which he could still sense even if their skills didn't work according to normal laws, it matters even less.

Stopped time has nothing to do with it. People can see fine and move fine despite the fact stopped air particles shouldn't allow them to, but we don't give them some new power because of that.

"In the first place, Dead End Rainbow is as advertised―it destroys the opponents soul after seven hits.

Nonetheless…

This being will not die, as it does not have a soul.

Since coming to this world, she has discerned the three layers of souls.

The soul―the source of power for humans and monsters.

Cloaking themselves in their souls, the most brittle existence, the astral bodies

Establishing themselves in power, spiritual bodies

Those who have a direct connection to this world, material bodies

The soul is the entity itself, there is no "being" outside of it.

Any kind of consideration requires the presence of an astral body.

Of course, should it be based on astral body alone, the being will dissipate into thin air.

So a medium to record the memories is needed―spiritual body.

However, spiritual body preserves kind of like virtual memory, hence cannot serve as a permanent medium.

Hence the flesh.

So for those with tempered souls, should they even sustain brain damage, recovery of certain memories becomes possible.

And, there are monsters who live with only a soul. That kind of being, however, is inferior to the rest.

But, even if it is but a soul, should it obtain some level of intelligence, it will be recognized as a monster.

These are what the world knows as the four dragons, the highest form of being.

But, even this special race requires a soul. So what is happening before her now completely escapes her understanding.

For the first time ever, Hinata felt anxiety."

Rimuru can live from a soul

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You are making really terrible extrapolations. Unless you wanna tell me the matter of these ultimate skill users was different from normal matter, this literally doesn't matter. Or unless you wanna tell me their skills had nothing to do with magical energy, which he could still sense even if their skills didn't work according to normal laws, it matters even less.
Stopped time has nothing to do with it. People can see fine and move fine despite the fact stopped air particles shouldn't allow them to, but we don't give them some new power because of that.
then i want to ask, how human can see him? because he is made of dark matter and act in different laws thus light cannot interact with it and then how is he visible to any human?

He controls how the dark matter acts. He made completely harmless light that reflected from his wings into toxic, radioactive and dangerous light with 60k or so variations if I can remember right in a mere moment.

It was 25k and he kept fluctuating them within microseconds while actively fighting against another superpowered esper at hypersonic speeds. So he can calc insanely fast. I wouldn't be surprised if even with thought acceleration he can at least give Rimuru a surprising run for his money to a point in the calc division.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
He controls how the dark matter acts. He made completely harmless light that reflected from his wings into toxic, radioactive and dangerous light with 60k or so variations if I can remember right in a mere moment.
doesnt that means dark matter still interact with light? i dont see how it act in different laws of physic in profile it just said he can twist laws of physics nothing more

Accelerate420 said:
It was 25k and he kept fluctuating them within microseconds while actively fighting against another superpowered esper at hypersonic speeds. So he can calc insanely fast. I wouldn't be surprised if even with thought acceleration he can at least give Rimuru a surprising run for his money to a point in the calc division.
I dunno about that Rimuru seems to fast in this context

I could use Mind Accelerate to speed up my brain a million times until it felt like time stopped. I could even cast spells in that state, making it look like I could just think of a magic spell to set it off.

Kneading together a big ball of magic was a terribly inefficient use of my time, so I didn't opt for that here. Unlike a full spell, which could be conceived and cast through one's will (or knowledge, in other words), controlling one's aura always led to a time lag. Of course, I could handle that because I had Cast Cancel and All of Creation. No matter how long and intricate a spell was, living life a million times slower than normal made it simple. One second, after all, now felt like two hundred and seventy-seven hours. Even the fanciest of spells could be pulled off in less than a day, so that meant I could trigger them in less than a tenth of a second. With regular magic, it was simple for me to set off multiples at the same time, even.

GLHF22 said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
doesnt that means dark matter still interact with light? i dont see how it act in different laws of physic in profile it just said he can twist laws of physics nothing more
It interacts with whatever he wants it to interact with.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Accelerate420 said:
I dunno about that Rimuru seems to fast in this context
I could use Mind Accelerate to speed up my brain a million times until it felt like time stopped. I could even cast spells in that state, making it look like I could just think of a magic spell to set it off.

Kneading together a big ball of magic was a terribly inefficient use of my time, so I didn't opt for that here. Unlike a full spell, which could be conceived and cast through one's will (or knowledge, in other words), controlling one's aura always led to a time lag. Of course, I could handle that because I had Cast Cancel and All of Creation. No matter how long and intricate a spell was, living life a million times slower than normal made it simple. One second, after all, now felt like two hundred and seventy-seven hours. Even the fanciest of spells could be pulled off in less than a day, so that meant I could trigger them in less than a tenth of a second. With regular magic, it was simple for me to set off multiples at the same time, even.
If we're gonna compare calc speeds. Accelerator, who he fought, has a field reflection registry at about SoL at an extreme low end and MFTL+ at a high end. We tend to calc it at MFTL since reflection is his most basic formula. That means Kakine would have to have been fighting and analyzing his reflection speed at about MFTL levels of calculation speed while in the middle of a fight. And time starts to slow down once you hit relativistic.

Well in this key Rimuru can maybe handle that calc speed but when he evolved Great Sage to Raphael/Ciel. His Calc speed is faster than a quantum computer at lowball

Espers manipulate at Quantum levels naturally, especially the higher up Level 5's. I'm pretty sure they calc far higher than a quantum computer even on a bad day. At least the Level 5's do.

This thread should be nuked for like more than half the arguments for Rimuru side to rely on the incorrect keys or using LN version instead of WN version, while on Kakine's side I see Inorganic Physiology Type 2 being assumed without a CRT to prove it. Sorry to say this but more than half of the content of this thread is wishful thinking/wanking to annul the other side's victory condition. And then there is the "it feels like X if faster than Y" arguments as well. Just Stop. It's painful to watch.

NeoSuperior said:
This thread should be nuked for like more than half the arguments for Rimuru side to rely on the incorrect keys or using LN version instead of WN version, while on Kakine's side I see Inorganic Physiology Type 2 being assumed without a CRT to prove it. Sorry to say this but more than half of the content of this thread is wishful thinking/wanking to annul the other side's victory condition. And then there is the "it feels like X if faster than Y" arguments as well. Just Stop. It's painful to watch.
"Without a CRT to prove it." I don't need a CRT for something you can read off a wiki. Dark Matter is literally matter.There's no wishful thinking to how Kakine clones operate. I should, however, make a CRT since Kakine has been in need of revisions for a while so this comment doesn't happen again.

But yes this thread should've been auto nuked the moment people started disobeying what key is being used for the sake of it.

Yeah, you have to make CRT to give him immunity to soul manip since i believe everyone in To Aru have soul

GLHF22 said:
Yeah, you have to make CRT to give him immunity to soul manip since i believe everyone in To Aru have soul
Again. And you never answered this. Why would an entity made entirely of matter and information have a soul, when the original no longer exists?

But it doesn't matter because I can never get through to you. Christ. Is this how every Slime thread is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back